How to send virtual mouse clicks

I was searching for a way to send mouse click to another program without using the user mouse and found this thread.
It got locked for some reasons that I don't want to discuss since I'm only interested by the answer to the intial question. 

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and your time.

I've been reading tutorials for hours but I'm a complete computer newb and I learn best with examples. I'm trying to automate some repetitive tasks mostly using the mouse but I need the mouse to be invisible and not interfere with the actual mouse pointer (I have 2 monitors and multitasking).

In particular if someone could show me the code for these 3 very simple tasks I would try to take it from there:

- If chrome.exe is open or opens the mouse will move to (x:300,y:300) and click at that location.

- If pixel at (x:300,y:300) or (x:600,y:600) becomes 1D3458 the mouse will click at that/those location.

- If active window is "Windows Media Player" mouse will move to (x:300,y:300), double click, and type "hello".

The important part is that the real mouse must not be affected by these tasks and the tasks must be executed prefrably with 0 delay and as long as the script is ON it will continue to perform the tasks. Thank you so much for any replies, I spend most of my day on PC and learning how to make some simple scripts such as these would be really amazing, think of it as saving someone's life!  :thumbsup:

original post:
https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/168559-how-to-send-virtual-mouse-clicks/

• Developers
7 hours ago, Charles33 said:

I was searching for a way to send mouse click to another program without using the user mouse and found this thread.
It got locked for some reasons that I don't want to discuss since I'm only interested by the answer to the intial question. 

That threads was closed for an obvious reason, so what about you try explaining what it is you like to do with a practical case so we understand the use case?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)