You'll want to get familiar with _WD_ElementAction, which can be used to retrieve the properties, attributes, etc of an element. You should be able to find some existing examples by searching the forum. You can also review wd_demo and wd_helper for other examples of it's usage.

If you need additional help, post your code showing what you've tried using a publicly available website. 🙂

@AvondeTade I tried to point you in the right direction, but I won't spoon feed the code to you.

Thus far, you've only posted some code snippets that appear to have been written by others. Instead of expecting us to write a demonstration script for you, how about you post a script we can run that shows what you've tried thus far? 😉

5 minutes ago, AvondeTade said:

Yeah im glad to hear that you have so much time

I'm afraid it's just the opposite. My time is valuable (at least to me 😁), but I try to help when I am able. I'm not sure why you are so defensive, but  in your OP you asked that the forum to provide you a working example using a common website. I simply requested that you write the example instead of expecting us to do it. 🤷‍♂️

Don't be afraid to ask for help again. You may find that there are others that are more willing to provide the type of assistance you are requesting than I have been.

• Jos locked this topic