Auto Move Mouse

Sardith

I need some help with a mouse bot. What I d like it to do is move the mouse down at a certin rate. When the left mouse button is clicked then it moves the mouse down.

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

I need some help with a mouse bot. What I d like it to do is move the mouse down at a certin rate. When the left mouse button is clicked then it moves the mouse down.

You need to look at _ispressed and MouseMove in the help files. For _IsPressed you will need to use the Beta version of AutoIt.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

Ok thanks, is there any way to make the mouse move at a speed? Like 1-10?

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

MouseMove (from the help file):

Moves the mouse pointer.

MouseMove ( x, y [, speed] )

Parameters

x The screen x coordinate to move the mouse to.

y The screen y coordinate to move the mouse to.

speed [optional] the speed to move the mouse in the range 1 (fastest) to 100 (slowest). A speed of 0 will move the mouse instantly. Default speed is 10.

• Moderators

Errr... have you looked at the help file under MouseClick()?

Edit...

Dammit Green!! ... Looks like we are doing this again... I'm going back to work then! :lmao:

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

One other question, I want it to move down and only down. So would I leave the y- coor. blank or?

• Moderators

You have to give each cooridnate for each click or mousemove:

Here run this so you can get an idea:

For $i = 1 To 300 Step 2
    MouseMove(100, $i, 0)
Next
For $x = 100 To 300 Step 2
    MouseMove($x, $i, 0)
Next
For $c = $i To 1 Step - 2
    MouseMove($x, $c, 0)
Next
For $j = $x To 100 Step - 2
    MouseMove($j, $c, 0)
Next

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.