Please Help With Script

samtree

can any one help me make script that when i run it it stays as a syestem icon on the bottom of windows and if i Click my left Mouse button down anywere at any time the script will Click my left mouse button down one more time automatically....

• Moderators

can any one help me make script that when i run it it stays as a syestem icon on the bottom of windows and if i Click my left Mouse button down anywere at any time the script will Click my left mouse button down one more time automatically....

Why are you double posting?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

cuz i figgure ill have the script finished faster

Or piss people off that they won't answer your questions at all. :lmao:

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

I was stating a 'fact' not being mean. Stick to the topic at hand. When you double post, you get people confused on what and where to answer, as well as take up space for other people to post their questions. That could be construed as being 'mean' :lmao:.

Besides, I answered your question in the other post, along with giving you an example of it, to see it work, and what to look for in the help file to get different results.

I was stating a 'fact' not being mean. Stick to the topic at hand. When you double post, you get people confused on what and where to answer, as well as take up space for other people to post their questions. That could be construed as being 'mean' :lmao:.

Besides, I answered your question in the other post, along with giving you an example of it, to see it work, and what to look for in the help file to get different results.

but all the stuff you have given me hasnt worked...

• Moderators

Blah... Did you read what I posted, did you read the help file for help, did you try and see the menu come up when you use the last code I posted?

Edit:

Don't try and put it in your code, just run it exactly how it is. And you'll see it's probably the placement in your code that your not getting right.

Because, it works the way I posted it.

Edited by SmOke_N

Blah... Did you read what I posted, did you read the help file for help, did you try and see the menu come up when you use the last code I posted?

Edit:

Don't try and put it in your code, just run it exactly how it is. And you'll see it's probably the placement in your code that your not getting right.

Because, it works the way I posted it.

wait so i should judt put this in one script.....

Func _IsPressed($s_hexKey, $v_dll = 'user32.dll')

Local $a_R = DllCall($v_dll, "int", "GetAsyncKeyState", "int", '0x' & $s_hexKey)

If Not @error And BitAND($a_R[0], 0x8000) = 0x8000 Then Return 1

Return 0

EndFunc

or like this

Local $a_R = DllCall($v_dll, "int", "GetAsyncKeyState", "int", '0x' & $s_hexKey)

Return 0

#include <misc.au3>

While 1

$Pos = MouseGetPos()

If _IsPressed('01') Then MouseClick('Left', $Pos[0], $Pos[1], 1, 1)

Sleep(10)

Wend

• Moderators

If you are using the _IsPressed() function you will either do 1 of 2 things: 1. If you have Beta you will use the misc.au3 include file. or 2. Simply use the _IsPressed UDF:

So let's say this is my entire script:

While 1
    $Pos = MouseGetPos()
    If _IsPressed('01') Then MouseClick('Right', $Pos[0], $Pos[1], 1, 1)
    Sleep(10)
Wend

I can either put #include <misc.au3> on top as an include because my #include file includes the _IsPressed() UDF or I can place:

Return 0
EndFunc
in my script without the #include <misc.au3>

wait so i should judt put this in one script.....

Return 0

EndFunc

or like this

Return 0

#include <misc.au3>

While 1

$Pos = MouseGetPos()

If _IsPressed('01') Then MouseClick('Left', $Pos[0], $Pos[1], 1, 1)

Sleep(10)

Wend

NEVEr mind......THANK YOU......i didnt see the 2nd page of the other post......Ty