Syntax error on HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT once compile - (Moved)

Hi,

I'm having issue once compile as below picture. I'm looking to attached the content of  "D:\Tdp.exe" "%1" -v

Help to advice.

Func RegChange ()
    $RegCreate = RegWrite ("HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Applications\Tdp.exe\shell\edit\command", "", "REG_SZ", ""D:\Tdp.exe" "%1" -v") ;success
    If $RegCreate = 0 then msgbox (0, "Failure", "Unable to set SECURITY registry value at HKCR\Applications\Tdp.exe\shell\edit\command")

$RegExists = RegRead ("HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Applications\Tdp.exe\shell\edit\command", "") ;returns 1
    MsgBox ($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "TDP_Edit", $RegExists)

image.thumb.png.efc0572b507e1789680b6718c8018871.png

• Developers
3 hours ago, laulong79 said:

HOW TO MOVE IT?

Sorry I still new on this.

It is already moved as the post states! ;) 

3 hours ago, Jos said:

Moved to the appropriate forum.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

6 hours ago, laulong79 said:

Hi,

I'm having issue once compile as below picture. I'm looking to attached the content of  "D:\Tdp.exe" "%1" -v

Help to advice.

Func RegChange ()
    $RegCreate = RegWrite ("HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Applications\Tdp.exe\shell\edit\command", "", "REG_SZ", ""D:\Tdp.exe" "%1" -v") ;success
    If $RegCreate = 0 then msgbox (0, "Failure", "Unable to set SECURITY registry value at HKCR\Applications\Tdp.exe\shell\edit\command")

$RegExists = RegRead ("HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Applications\Tdp.exe\shell\edit\command", "") ;returns 1
    MsgBox ($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "TDP_Edit", $RegExists)

image.thumb.png.efc0572b507e1789680b6718c8018871.png

Based on your screenshot, id try this

$RegCreate = RegWrite ("HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Applications\Tdp.exe\shell\edit\command", "", "REG_SZ",'| "D:\Tdp.exe" "%1" -v"')

Sorry if it's quite challenging to understand me sometimes, there is 2 possible reasons to this:

Spoiler

#1. I am a native French speaker and learned English mainly from chatting with others players in online games.

#2. I have a developmental disorder mainly affecting my social abilities, way of thinking, understanding stuffs and explaining myself in which it can seem ironic of seeing me here, but I been working on getting better every days for an dozens of years now ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not like my dirty code? It's fine, but in my opinion, the dirty codes are unique and I believe it's a good glimpse of how the mind of the person who wrote it thinks, and that, that's what I call a psychological deduction step by step in all its splendor.

~WilliamasKumeliukas

6 hours ago, laulong79 said:

Your quotation marks are off. I would suggest using single quotes for the last parameter, like this --

$RegCreate = RegWrite ("HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Applications\Tdp.exe\shell\edit\command", "", "REG_SZ", '"D:\Tdp.exe" "%1" -v') ;success

P.S. See here for the correct method of posting code to the forum