ImageSearch question

Hello guys. When i run my script as application which uses ImageSearch after a while i get this message(+>@OSArch = x64 @Autoitx64=0  therefore using x32 Imagesearch DLL).

What i want is to make this message not to appear. Is that possible????  

First of all thanks for the fast reply. The problem is that when it shows up it  appears in front of  the picture that i need to find so Imagesearch cant spot the picture. What do you mean recompiled without it?? I created the scipt in computer "A" and moved it to another computer which doesnt have autoit script editor so it runs as an application.

2 minutes ago, Takis said:

What do you mean recompiled without it?

I mean, owner of the dll needs to recompile the dll without the message.

3 minutes ago, Takis said:

when it shows up it  appears in front of  the picture

Really ?  Could you  take a screenshot of the message over the picture and show us here...

One thing you could try is to run your script in x64, maybe there will be no message then ?

here is the screenshot. it doesnt matter if you run it in x64 or x32. if you run it as an application and not as a script it always show this message when Imagesearch find the first picture

Untitled.png

I see, that seems to be a AutoIt tooltip.  Maybe it is the UDF itself that is displaying it and not the DLL ?  Maybe you should use the DLL directly without the UDF !  Or look inside the UDF code to see if there is a tooltip message somewhere and remove it.