open executable, press B key will exit B key, but when pressed for 3 seconds, "i" key will exit, closed .exe also close script - (Locked)

I'm really in need of a program that will open an executable after the executable opened by pressing the "B" key in the normal way, the B key will exit, but when I press the same key for 3 seconds the "i" key will exit and when the executable exits , the script will close together. I really need this program, I've tried a lot but I couldn't.

I'm really in need of a program that will open an executable after the executable opened by pressing the "B" key in the normal way, the B key will exit, but when I press the same key for 3 seconds the "i" key will exit and when the executable exits , the script will close together. I really need this program, I've tried a lot but I couldn't.

Maybe it's just me, but from your description I can't figure out what you're trying to accomplish.

11 minutes ago, Gabriel_JP said:

I really need this program, I've tried a lot but I couldn't.

Post the code you have tried so far.

Musashi-C64.png

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

33 minutes ago, Gabriel_JP said:

I need a script that works like this: open an executable, if the B key be pressed its works in the normal way, but in the case of be pressed for 3 second its becames the "i" key and when the executable close the script will close together (at the same time). Can someone help me???  I will be forever grateful.

59 minutes ago, Gabriel_JP said:

I need a script that works like this: open an executable, if the B key be pressed its works in the normal way, but in the case of be pressed for 3 second its becames the "i" key and when the executable close the script will close together (at the same time). Can someone help me???  I will be forever grateful.

#include <WinAPI.au3>

Func envia_teclai()
    Local $Tecla, $Key = 42 ; Tecla B
    Local $Tempo = 0
    Local $Segundos = 3000 ;
    HotKeySet("B")

$Tempo = TimerInit()
    While 1
        $Tecla = _WinAPI_GetAsyncKeyState($Key)
        If Not BitAND($Tecla, 0x8000) Then
            HotKeySet("B", "envia_teclai") ; 
            ExitLoop
        Else
            If TimerDiff($Tempo) >= $Segundos Then
                Send("I")
                HotKeySet("", "envia_teclai") ; 
                ExitLoop
            EndIf
        EndIf
        Sleep(100)
    WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>envia_teclai

Edited by Jos

Can you please provide more information? Which program are we talking about?
And please give some more information what you try to achieve.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Developers

I tidied your code and it should now be pretty clear that this script does nothing and finishes immediately!

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

This is your last warning: Post another thread and I will ban you from posting in our forums. Simply stick to this thread!!!!!I

Other 2 threads are removed!

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

3 minutes ago, Jos said:

This is your last warning: Post another thread and I will ban you from posting in our forums. Simply stick to this thread!!!!!I

Jos

Forgive me my friend, I'm Brazilian and I'm having a hard time understanding the forum, I'm not able to edit my topics or delete them, I put copies of this topic but I didn't want to.

4 minutes ago, Jos said:

Jos

Forgive me my friend, I'm Brazilian and I'm having a hard time understanding the forum, I'm not able to edit my topics or delete them, I put copies of this topic but I didn't want to.

• Developers

So why are you posting this also 2 times?   Isn't 1 time enough for you?
It is BS when you say you didn't want to create a new topics as you are pressing the buttons yourself to do so.
This has nothing to do with language but everything with impatience it seems!

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

30 minutes ago, water said:

Can you please provide more information? Which program are we talking about?
And please give some more information what you try to achieve.

forgive me for the lack of information, I'm still a layman. The language is Autoit

Could you please re-read my question and then post the requested information?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

1. To edit a message, click the three dots at the top right of your post and select the Edit option:

Capture-2.png.b234a76bd5f2fa2f7256530aba0bfaf9.png

2. If you want to edit a post, do NOT just press the back-button in your browser and then press the Submit button again.

3. I suggest to repost your question, but this time, use full sentences, and use fullstops at the ends of sentences.  We're having trouble figuring out where your sentences begin and end.

• Developers

@leuce, The OP can't as the status is still New Member. 
I also would appreciate people not posting when I am still asking questions as I get pretty annoyed when people claim not to understand but are capable of creating multiple topics and posts in an effort to seemingly trying to get a answer faster.  

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

2 minutes ago, water said:

Could you please re-read my question and then post the requested information?

I need a script that works like this: open an executable, if the B key be pressed its works in the normal way, but in the case of be pressed for 3 second its becames the "i" key and when the executable close the script will close together (at the same time).

The program that will be opened along with the script is Crysis.exe, I need the B key to have two functions, if pressed normally, it will work properly, but if pressed for 3 seconds, it will behave like the I key, and when exit the executable the script will also close! I need to do this with autoit.

• Developers

Ok: @Gabriel_JP: Please answer me only for them moment as I am done cleaning  up your shit!
Anything else will be deleted.

Everybody else stay out for the moment!

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.