MultiProcess V3 [NO FUNC LIMITS]

kingpaic

Hello everyone I am happy to share this UDF with you which, as you may have read from the title, allows you to emulate multithreading without memory or functionality limitations.

This UDF permit you to initialize different process and execute all code you want,is verry seample exciange information between Threads using this UDF.

This system is good because allow you to execute any kind of code in backgorund or not, with no limitations.

Sure you have to deal with the message system to turn them into commands and data exchange but it's not that complicated, anyway I'm working on it.

Let me know for improvements...

AutoThreadV3.au3 AutoitMultiThread Example.au3

Edited by kingpaic

Please study the difference between multi-threading and multi-processing. This is NOT multithreading!:ranting:

Edited by RTFC

• Melba23 changed the title to MultiProcess V3 [NO FUNC LIMITS]

Is not possible to have MultiThreading in Autoit, then I don't give a damn what I have to call it, if you need it use it if not use your methods. 
🤔

Specialy because i've written 

emulate

Edited by kingpaic

I see your argument, but I can't totally sympathize.  Firstly, I appreciate that you worked hard on something and shared it with the community here.  However, multithreading has been a sensitive topic here because the meaning is misused or not understood. 

Please don't take it personally, but we're dealing with the minutia of what multithreading is.  I fail to see how multiprocessing emulates multithreading.  They are fundamentally different and to oversimplify equating the two to mean 'parallel execution/operation' is a mistake in my opinion.

我是来支持楼主的,多进程也没有什么不好的。能发挥作用就行。

On 8/2/2021 at 5:02 AM, spudw2k said:

I see your argument, but I can't totally sympathize.  Firstly, I appreciate that you worked hard on something and shared it with the community here.  However, multithreading has been a sensitive topic here because the meaning is misused or not understood. 

Please don't take it personally, but we're dealing with the minutia of what multithreading is.  I fail to see how multiprocessing emulates multithreading.  They are fundamentally different and to oversimplify equating the two to mean 'parallel execution/operation' is a mistake in my opinion.

你的意思是官方要支持多线程了吗?

EDIT: Merged and machine translation:

Do you mean that the official support for multi-threading?

I'm here to support the original poster, and there is nothing wrong with multi-process. Just work

Edited by Jos