GUICtrlCreateInput for $ES_PASSWORD went wrong - (Moved)

Hi, I'm not sure why my code suddenly breakage as previously this function was okay. But I do the re-test I found that my password field saved the input with added 3 for each character input. 

Example the input saved supposed "12345678901234567890" but it become "1323334353637383930313233343536373839303". 

This is my code;

$input_password = GUICtrlCreateInput($a_password, 175, 165, 150, 18, $ES_PASSWORD)
GUICtrlSetLimit($input_password,-1, 20)
Local $hPW = GUICtrlGetHandle($input_password)
Local $hToolTip2 = _GUIToolTip_Create(0) ; default style tooltip
_GUIToolTip_AddTool($hToolTip2, 0, 'Maximum 20 characters only.' , $hPW)

Have anyone know what had happen?

Edited by triple_N

• Moderators

Moved to the appropriate forum, as the Developer General Discussion forum very clearly states:

General development and scripting discussions.

Do not create AutoIt-related topics here, use the AutoIt General Help and Support or AutoIt Technical Discussion forums.

Moderation Team

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

1 minute ago, JLogan3o13 said:

Moved to the appropriate forum, as the Developer General Discussion forum very clearly states:

Moderation Team

Hi, sorry. How to delete this post? Just found the reason why, just encryption to real password. Got confused as previously tested with alphabet.