How do I run slmgr.vbs from AutoIt

Go to solution Solved by water,

I tried the sugestion from this post and tested it with the "View Activation, License, and Expiration Date Information" switch  

slmgr.vbs /dli

like this: runWait(@comSpec & ' /c cscript.exe "C:\Windows\System32\slmgr.vbs /dli"', '')

But no go. By the way, I want to see the output display, either console or the Windows notification.  Any suggestions?

• Solution

If you search the forum for newer threads you will find something like this:

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

I don’t see how you could’ve search the forum because I just typed in slmgr Into the search bar and that was the second hit so I don’t believe that you searched

Edited by Earthshine

My resources are limited. You must ask the right questions

The /DLL was wrong And then closing it” in double quotes is double wrong because then you’re saying find me this literal string you need to learn how to search. Had you searched “slmgr.vbs” it would have worked   Better yet don’t use double quotes for anything

Edited by Earthshine

I’ve never been called the soup Nazi before. I’m not denying your soup I’m just telling you make it so it easy on yourself when you do your searches and that includes Google. When you enclose in double quotes it means find that literal expression within the quotes. Just make it easy on yourself that’s all. The search on this website is very good if used properly