Give the address of your function in DllCall

In some DllCall, you need the "AddressOf your_autoit_Function_Name". this API parameter is lpFuncAddress .

Here is a little definition

lpFuncAddress= The address of a public function in your program, which must reside in a standard module and will be called from the DLL, to get the address just pass "AddressOf Function_Name" instead of lpFuncAddress.

would you please help me to give this lpFuncAddress in my DllCall

Here is my exemple:

Autoit code

Func My_autoit_func (...params= result sent by the dllcall...)

msgbox(1, "result sent by the dllcall" , parms)

EndFunc

i haven't tested this code at all, but it hit scripts and scraps a little while ago and noone called BS on it...

It's virtually worthless and doesn't do what the topic title claims. It uses EnumChildWindows to search for a child control in a window. Yes, it technically uses a callback function, however, the scripter has no control of the callback. Also, the way it's written is stupid. The functionality is so limited, it would of been easier to just write a Dll function which when called would do all the work done via DllCall(). It's just an elaborate charade.

What the OP of this thread is requesting and what I intend to implement is a system where we can provide an AutoIt user-defined function as the callback function where normally a C function is expected.

It's virtually worthless and doesn't do what the topic title claims. It uses EnumChildWindows to search for a child control in a window. Yes, it technically uses a callback function, however, the scripter has no control of the callback. Also, the way it's written is stupid. The functionality is so limited, it would of been easier to just write a Dll function which when called would do all the work done via DllCall(). It's just an elaborate charade.

What the OP of this thread is requesting and what I intend to implement is a system where we can provide an AutoIt user-defined function as the callback function where normally a C function is expected.

cool. Yeah i was a little suspicious when that topic appeared, because he was claiming to be able to do what had been explained as 'impossible with current limitations", but not giving any code. i still haven't run into a need for that capability so i hadn't been able to test it. thanks for exposing it though!