wd_capabilities.au3 - support topic - early BETA version - Work In Progress

mLipok

2 minutes ago, Danp2 said:

You sure are a fan of underscores. 😜

On 6/28/2014 at 5:33 AM, jaberwacky said:

mLipok, the master of finding bugs.

hahahah.....

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2023-04-24

4 minutes ago, Danp2 said:

This should be a comma instead of a colon. Otherwise, I think the formatting is good.

searching.....

btw:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/69048644/webdriver-chrome-list-of-excludeswitches

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

as for now I'm on this stage:

Func _Example_Danp2()
    Local $s_My_Profile_Dir = @ScriptDir & '\WD_Testing_Profile'

;~  __WD_Capabilities__Startup()
;~  __WD_Capabilities__Capability('browserName', 'firefox')
;~  __WD_Capabilities__Capability('acceptInsecureCerts', True)
;~  __WD_Capabilities__Argument('-profile')
;~  __WD_Capabilities__Argument($s_My_Profile_Dir)
;~  Local $s_Desired_Capabilities = __WD_Capabilities__Build('firefox')

_WD_Capabilities($_WD_CAPS__STARTUP)
    _WD_Capabilities($_WD_CAPS__ADD_CAPABILITY, 'browserName', 'firefox')
    _WD_Capabilities($_WD_CAPS__ADD_CAPABILITY, 'acceptInsecureCerts', True)
    _WD_Capabilities($_WD_CAPS__ADD_ARGUMENT, '-profile')
    _WD_Capabilities($_WD_CAPS__ADD_ARGUMENT, $s_My_Profile_Dir)
    Local $s_Desired_Capabilities = _WD_Capabilities($_WD_CAPS__BUILD, 'firefox')

ConsoleWrite($s_Desired_Capabilities & @CRLF)
    ConsoleWrite('=============' & @CRLF)
EndFunc   ;==>_Example_Danp2

How it looks ?

Maybe enums should also be trimmed....

Global Enum
        $_WD_CAPS_STARTUP = 11001, _
        $_WD_CAPS_CAPABILITY, _
        $_WD_CAPS_EXCLUSION, _
        $_WD_CAPS_OPTION, _
        $_WD_CAPS_ARGUMENT, _
        $_WD_CAPS_PREFERENCE, _
        $_WD_CAPS_LOG, _
        $_WD_CAPS_ENV, _
        $_WD_CAPS_BUILD, _
        $_WD_CAPS_COUNTER

or....

Global Enum
        $_WD_CAPS_Startup = 11001, _
        $_WD_CAPS_Capability, _
        $_WD_CAPS_Exclusion, _
        $_WD_CAPS_Option, _
        $_WD_CAPS_Argument, _
        $_WD_CAPS_Preference, _
        $_WD_CAPS_Log, _
        $_WD_CAPS_Env, _
        $_WD_CAPS_Build, _
        $_WD_CAPS_COUNTER

Edited by mLipok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

Personally I prefer separate function for each action

Reason 1: smaller code

Func _Example_1()

_WD_Capabilities_Startup()
    _WD_Capabilities_Capability('browserName', 'firefox')
    _WD_Capabilities_Capability('acceptInsecureCerts', True)
    _WD_Capabilities_Argument('-profile')
    _WD_Capabilities_Argument($s_My_Profile_Dir)
    Local $s_Desired_Capabilities = _WD_Capabilities_Build('firefox')

Func _Example_2()

_WD_Capabilities($_WD_CAPS__STARTUP)
    _WD_Capabilities($_WD_CAPS__ADD_CAPABILITY, 'browserName', 'firefox')
    _WD_Capabilities($_WD_CAPS__ADD_CAPABILITY, 'acceptInsecureCerts', True)
    _WD_Capabilities($_WD_CAPS__ADD_ARGUMENT, '-profile')
    _WD_Capabilities($_WD_CAPS__ADD_ARGUMENT, $s_My_Profile_Dir)
    Local $s_Desired_Capabilities = _WD_Capabilities($_WD_CAPS__BUILD, 'firefox')

Reason 2: function list

image.png.8332f4cf04b1521f29c91bf72240406a.png

Reason 3: Caltips

image.png.c119b04f152b5a4eb56e7a6a3eecfcc8.png

using $_WD_CAPS_* there is lack of direct information what to put into parameters

image.png.510929d73835c7e1b348ca7693955dd5.png

Reason 4: easier to understand UDF Function Header (aka documentation) 
of course when it will be crated ;)

btw.
Of course, both forms can coexist simultaneously.

Edited by mLipok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

I hope this is possible with some kind of magical AutoIt coding technique.

Just for fun:

Spoiler
Global $__goScript = 0

_Test()

Func _Test()
    Local $oCapabilities = _WD_Capabilities()
    $oCapabilities.Argument("-profile")
    $oCapabilities.Argument(@ScriptDir & "\Test-Profile")
;~ $oCapabilities.Argument("--headless")
    $oCapabilities.Argument("start-maximized")

$oCapabilities.Add("browserName", "chrome")
    $oCapabilities.Option("w3c", True)
    $oCapabilities.Option("excludeSwitches", '["enable-automation", "load-extension"]')
;~ $oCapabilities.Log("trace")
    $oCapabilities.Preference('javascript.options.showInConsole', False)
    $oCapabilities.Preference("download.default_directory", @ScriptDir)

ConsoleWrite($oCapabilities.Json() & @CRLF) ;this show broswerOptions instead  goog:chromeOptions or required for each broswer
    ConsoleWrite($oCapabilities.Chrome() & @CRLF)

EndFunc   ;==>_Test

Func _WD_Capabilities()
    Local $ObjErr = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "_ErrorHandler")
    $__goScript = ObjCreate("ScriptControl")
    $__goScript.Language = "JScript"
    $__goScript.AddCode(_Json2_MinJS())
    $__goScript.AddCode(_JS())
    Return $__goScript.Eval("new MyObject")
EndFunc   ;==>_WD_Capabilities

Func _ErrorHandler()

EndFunc   ;==>_ErrorHandler

Func _JS()
;~  Return FileRead("file.js")
    Local $sJs = 'function MyObject() {' & @CRLF & _
            '    this.value = {' & @CRLF & _
            '        "capabilities": {' & @CRLF & _
            '            "firstMatch": [{}],' & @CRLF & _
            '            "alwaysMatch": {' & @CRLF & _
            '                "broswerOptions": {' & @CRLF & _
            '                    "args": []' & @CRLF & _
            '                }' & @CRLF & _
            '            }' & @CRLF & _
            '        }' & @CRLF & _
            '    };' & @CRLF & _
            '    this.Argument = function(value) {' & @CRLF & _
            '        this.value.capabilities.alwaysMatch.broswerOptions.args.push(value);' & @CRLF & _
            '    }' & @CRLF & _
            '   this.Option = function(key, value) {' & @CRLF & _
            '       if (typeof value === "string" && value.indexOf("[") > -1) {' & @CRLF & _
            '           value = eval(value);' & @CRLF & _
            '       }' & @CRLF & _
            '        this.value.capabilities.alwaysMatch.broswerOptions[key]=value;' & @CRLF & _
            '    }' & @CRLF & _
            '   this.Log = function(value) {' & @CRLF & _
            '       var level={};' & @CRLF & _
            '       level["level"]=value;' & @CRLF & _
            '        this.value.capabilities.alwaysMatch.broswerOptions.log = level;' & @CRLF & _
            '    }' & @CRLF & _
            '    this.Add = function(key, value) {' & @CRLF & _
            '        if (value.indexOf("[") > -1) {' & @CRLF & _
            '            value = eval(value);' & @CRLF & _
            '        };' & @CRLF & _
            '        this.value.capabilities.alwaysMatch[key] = value;' & @CRLF & _
            '    }' & @CRLF & _
            '    this.Preference = function(key, value) {' & @CRLF & _
            '        var pref = this.value.capabilities.alwaysMatch.broswerOptions.prefs;' & @CRLF & _
            '   if (pref == undefined) {' & @CRLF & _
            '            pref = {}' & @CRLF & _
            '        };' & @CRLF & _
            '        pref[key] = value;' & @CRLF & _
            '        this.value.capabilities.alwaysMatch.broswerOptions.prefs = pref;' & @CRLF & _
            '    }' & @CRLF & _
            '    this.Json = function() {' & @CRLF & _
            '        return JSON.stringify(this.value); //this return without valid broswerOptions key name' & @CRLF & _
            '    }' & @CRLF & _
            '   this.Chrome = function() {' & @CRLF & _
            '        return JSON.stringify(this.value).replace("broswerOptions","goog:chromeOptions"); ' & @CRLF & _
            '    }' & @CRLF & _
            '   this.Firefox = function() {' & @CRLF & _
            '        return JSON.stringify(this.value).replace("broswerOptions","moz:firefoxOptions");  ' & @CRLF & _
            '    }' & @CRLF & _
            '   this.Edge = function() {' & @CRLF & _
            '        return JSON.stringify(this.value).replace("broswerOptions","edge:edgeOptions"); ' & @CRLF & _
            '    }' & @CRLF & _
            '};'
    Return $sJs
EndFunc   ;==>_JS

;Code below was generated by: 'File to Base64 String' Code Generator v1.20 Build 2015-01-20
;~ https://github.com/douglascrockford/JSON-js/blob/master/json2.js
Func _Json2_MinJS($bSaveBinary = False, $sSavePath = @ScriptDir)
    Local $_Json2_MinJS
    $_Json2_MinJS &= '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'
    $_Json2_MinJS &= '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'
    $_Json2_MinJS &= 'biBpdCB3aWxsIGJlCi8vICAgICAgICAgIHVzZWQgdG8gc2VsZWN0IHRoZSBtZW1iZXJzIHRvIGJlIHNlcmlhbGl6ZWQuIEl0IGZpbHRlcnMgdGhlIHJlc3VsdHMKLy8gICAgICAgICAgc3VjaCB0aGF0IG9ubHkgbWVtYmVycyB3aXRoIGtleXMgbGlzdGVkIGluIHRoZSByZXBsYWNlciBhcnJheSBhcmUKLy8gICAgICAgICAgc3RyaW5naWZpZWQuCgovLyAgICAgICAgICBWYWx1ZXMgdGhhdCBkbyBub3QgaGF2ZSBKU09OIHJlcHJlc2VudGF0aW9ucywgc3VjaCBhcyB1bmRlZmluZWQgb3IKLy8gICAgICAgICAgZnVuY3Rpb25zLCB3aWxsIG5vdCBiZSBzZXJpYWxpemVkLiBTdWNoIHZhbHVlcyBpbiBvYmplY3RzIHdpbGwgYmUKLy8gICAgICAgICAgZHJvcHBlZDsgaW4gYXJyYXlzIHRoZXkgd2lsbCBiZSByZXBsYWNlZCB3aXRoIG51bGwuIFlvdSBjYW4gdXNlCi8vICAgICAgICAgIGEgcmVwbGFjZXIgZnVuY3Rpb24gdG8gcmVwbGFjZSB0aG9zZSB3aXRoIEpTT04gdmFsdWVzLgoKLy8gICAgICAgICAgSlNPTi5zdHJpbmdpZnkodW5kZWZpbmVkKSByZXR1cm5zIHVuZGVmaW5lZC4KCi8vICAgICAgICAgIFRoZSBvcHRpb25hbCBzcGFjZSBwYXJhbWV0ZXIgcHJvZHVjZXMgYSBzdHJpbmdpZmljYXRpb24gb2YgdGhlCi8vICAgICAgICAgIHZhbHVlIHRoYXQgaXMgZmlsbGVkIHdpdGggbGluZSBicmVha3MgYW5kIGluZGVudGF0aW9uIHRvIG1ha2UgaXQKLy8gICAgICAgICAgZWFzaWVyIHRvIHJlYWQuCgovLyAgICAgICAgICBJZiB0aGUgc3BhY2UgcGFyYW1ldGVyIGlzIGEgbm9uLWVtcHR5IHN0cmluZywgdGhlbiB0aGF0IHN0cmluZyB3aWxsCi8vICAgICAgICAgIGJlIHVzZWQgZm9yIGluZGVudGF0aW9uLiBJZiB0aGUgc3BhY2UgcGFyYW1ldGVyIGlzIGEgbnVtYmVyLCB0aGVuCi8vICAgICAgICAgIHRoZSBpbmRlbnRhdGlvbiB3aWxsIGJlIHRoYXQgbWFueSBzcGFjZXMuCgovLyAgICAgICAgICBFeGFtcGxlOgoKLy8gICAgICAgICAgdGV4dCA9IEpTT04uc3RyaW5naWZ5KFsiZSIsIHtwbHVyaWJ1czogInVudW0ifV0pOwovLyAgICAgICAgICAvLyB0ZXh0IGlzICdbImUiLHsicGx1cmlidXMiOiJ1bnVtIn1dJwoKLy8gICAgICAgICAgdGV4dCA9IEpTT04uc3RyaW5naWZ5KFsiZSIsIHtwbHVyaWJ1czogInVudW0ifV0sIG51bGwsICJcdCIpOwovLyAgICAgICAgICAvLyB0ZXh0IGlzICdbXG5cdCJlIixcblx0e1xuXHRcdCJwbHVyaWJ1cyI6ICJ1bnVtIlxuXHR9XG5dJwoKLy8gICAgICAgICAgdGV4dCA9IEpTT04uc3RyaW5naWZ5KFtuZXcgRGF0ZSgpXSwgZnVuY3Rpb24gKGtleSwgdmFsdWUpIHsKLy8gICAgICAgICAgICAgIHJldHVybiB0aGlzW2tleV0gaW5zdGFuY2VvZiBEYXRlCi8vICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgPyAiRGF0ZSgiICsgdGhpc1trZXldICsgIikiCi8vICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgOiB2YWx1ZTsKLy8gICAgICAgICAgfSk7Ci8vICAgICAgICAgIC8vIHRleHQgaXMgJ1siRGF0ZSgtLS1jdXJyZW50IHRpbWUtLS0pIl0n'
    $_Json2_MinJS &= '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'
    $_Json2_MinJS &= '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'
    $_Json2_MinJS &= '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'
    $_Json2_MinJS &= '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'
    $_Json2_MinJS &= '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'
    $_Json2_MinJS &= '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'
    $_Json2_MinJS &= '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'
    $_Json2_MinJS &= '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'
    $_Json2_MinJS &= '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'
    $_Json2_MinJS &= 'ICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIC5yZXBsYWNlKHJ4X3RocmVlLCAiXSIpCiAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIC5yZXBsYWNlKHJ4X2ZvdXIsICIiKQogICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgKQogICAgICAgICAgICApIHsKCi8vIEluIHRoZSB0aGlyZCBzdGFnZSB3ZSB1c2UgdGhlIGV2YWwgZnVuY3Rpb24gdG8gY29tcGlsZSB0aGUgdGV4dCBpbnRvIGEKLy8gSmF2YVNjcmlwdCBzdHJ1Y3R1cmUuIFRoZSAieyIgb3BlcmF0b3IgaXMgc3ViamVjdCB0byBhIHN5bnRhY3RpYyBhbWJpZ3VpdHkKLy8gaW4gSmF2YVNjcmlwdDogaXQgY2FuIGJlZ2luIGEgYmxvY2sgb3IgYW4gb2JqZWN0IGxpdGVyYWwuIFdlIHdyYXAgdGhlIHRleHQKLy8gaW4gcGFyZW5zIHRvIGVsaW1pbmF0ZSB0aGUgYW1iaWd1aXR5LgoKICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIGogPSBldmFsKCIoIiArIHRleHQgKyAiKSIpOwoKLy8gSW4gdGhlIG9wdGlvbmFsIGZvdXJ0aCBzdGFnZSwgd2UgcmVjdXJzaXZlbHkgd2FsayB0aGUgbmV3IHN0cnVjdHVyZSwgcGFzc2luZwovLyBlYWNoIG5hbWUvdmFsdWUgcGFpciB0byBhIHJldml2ZXIgZnVuY3Rpb24gZm9yIHBvc3NpYmxlIHRyYW5zZm9ybWF0aW9uLgoKICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIHJldHVybiAodHlwZW9mIHJldml2ZXIgPT09ICJmdW5jdGlvbiIpCiAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgPyB3YWxrKHsiIjogan0sICIiKQogICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIDogajsKICAgICAgICAgICAgfQoKLy8gSWYgdGhlIHRleHQgaXMgbm90IEpTT04gcGFyc2VhYmxlLCB0aGVuIGEgU3ludGF4RXJyb3IgaXMgdGhyb3duLgoKICAgICAgICAgICAgdGhyb3cgbmV3IFN5bnRheEVycm9yKCJKU09OLnBhcnNlIik7CiAgICAgICAgfTsKICAgIH0KfSgpKTsK'
    Local Const $bString = Binary(_WinAPI_Base64Decode($_Json2_MinJS))
    If $bSaveBinary Then
        Local Const $hFile = FileOpen($sSavePath & "\json2.js", 18)
        If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
        FileWrite($hFile, $bString)
        FileClose($hFile)
    EndIf
    Return BinaryToString($bString)
EndFunc   ;==>__Json2_MinJS

Func _WinAPI_Base64Decode($sB64String)
    Local $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "ptr", 0, "dword*", 0, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0)
    If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(1, 0, "")
    Local $bBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $aCrypt[5] & "]")
    $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "struct*", $bBuffer, "dword*", $aCrypt[5], "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0)
    If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(2, 0, "")
    Return DllStructGetData($bBuffer, 1)
EndFunc   ;==>_WinAPI_Base64Decode

Saludos

On 9/4/2021 at 3:51 AM, Danyfirex said:

Just for fun:

This is that kind of AutoIt magic which I was talking about.

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

On 9/3/2021 at 8:19 PM, mLipok said:

Personally I prefer separate function for each action

I see that @Danyfirex gave me a react_thanks.png so ask only @Danp2:  What you think about this concept ?

btw.

@Danp2 and @Danyfirex : What do you both think of this concept?

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, mLipok said:

btw.

@Danp2 and @Danyfirex : What do you both think of this concept?

btw.
I just use kind a wrapper for this so this is already workable

Global Enum _
        $_WD_CAPS__STARTUP = 11001, _
        $_WD_CAPS__ADD_CAPABILITY, _
        $_WD_CAPS__ADD_EXCLUSION, _
        $_WD_CAPS__ADD_OPTION, _
        $_WD_CAPS__ADD_ARGUMENT, _
        $_WD_CAPS__ADD_PREFERENCE, _
        $_WD_CAPS__ADD_LOG, _
        $_WD_CAPS__ADD_ENV, _
        $_WD_CAPS__BUILD, _
        $_WD_CAPS__COUNTER

Func _WD_Capabilities($_CAP_ACTION, $PARAM1 = '', $PARAM2 = '')
    Switch $_CAP_ACTION
        Case $_WD_CAPS__STARTUP
            __WD_Capabilities__Startup()
        Case $_WD_CAPS__ADD_CAPABILITY
            __WD_Capabilities__Capability($PARAM1, $PARAM2)
        Case $_WD_CAPS__ADD_EXCLUSION
            __WD_Capabilities__ExcludeSwitches($PARAM1)
        Case $_WD_CAPS__ADD_OPTION
            __WD_Capabilities__Option($PARAM1, $PARAM2)
        Case $_WD_CAPS__ADD_ARGUMENT
            __WD_Capabilities__Argument($PARAM1, $PARAM2)
        Case $_WD_CAPS__ADD_PREFERENCE
            __WD_Capabilities__Preference($PARAM1, $PARAM2)
        Case $_WD_CAPS__ADD_LOG
            __WD_Capabilities__Log($PARAM1, $PARAM2)
        Case $_WD_CAPS__ADD_ENV
            __WD_Capabilities__Env($PARAM1, $PARAM2)
        Case $_WD_CAPS__BUILD
            Return __WD_Capabilities__Build($PARAM1)
    EndSwitch
EndFunc   ;==>_WD_Capabilities

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

On 9/2/2021 at 3:30 PM, Danp2 said:

Yes, I would recommend support for both options since that's in line with the W3C specs.

Do "firstMatch" support only standard capabilities ?
.... or also vendor specific capabilities ?

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

I use this example:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/WebDriver/Timeouts#setting_and_getting_timeouts_at_runtime

{"implicit": 4.5, "script": 300, "pageLoad": 30000}

and I add support for capability "timeouts" which have value as JSON object

__WD_Capabilities__Capability('timeouts', '{"implicit": 4, "script": 300, "pageLoad": 30000}')

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, mLipok said:

Both AFAIK.

19 minutes ago, mLipok said:

I add support for capability "timeouts"

I don't believe that I've ever needed to use timeouts in the Capacities string. I've always used _WD_Timeouts to get / set these values at runtime.

4 minutes ago, Danp2 said:

I don't believe that I've ever needed to use timeouts in the Capacities string. I've always used _WD_Timeouts to get / set these values at runtime.

But possibility to set this particular capabilitiy in this UDF is desirable ?

Edited by mLipok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, Danp2 said:
1 hour ago, mLipok said:

Both AFAIK.

Does it mean that both "alwaysMatch" and "firstMatch" should have the same configuration possibilities, i.e. allow all "JSON Array" and all "JSON Objects" to be set in the same way ?

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

• mLipok changed the title to wd_capabilities.au3 - support topic - BETA - Work In Progress
19 minutes ago, mLipok said:

Does it mean that both "alwaysMatch" and "firstMatch" should have the same configuration possibilities, i.e. allow all "JSON Array" and all "JSON Objects" to be set in the same way ?

Take a look here:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/WebDriver/Capabilities#combining_alwaysmatch_and_firstmatch

{
  "capabilities": {
    "alwaysMatch": {
      "browserName": "firefox",
      "moz:firefoxOptions": {
        "profile": "<base64 encoded profile>",
        "args": ["-headless"],
        "prefs": {"dom.ipc.processCount": 8},
        "log":{"level": "trace"}
      }
    },
    "firstMatch": [
      {"platformName": "macos"},
      {"platformName": "linux"}
    ]
  }
}

"alwaysMatch": {JSON OBJECT}
"firstMatch"" [JSON ARRAY of {JSON OBJECT}]

Do I understand it correctly?

EDIT:
I mean that this {JSON OBJECT} should have the same settings, features.
But the "firstMatch" can have them duplicated for lets say "for many different scenarios"

for example:

image.png.eb97d67f9349659d5b5cd323af0a9703.png

Objects from line 5, 36, 66, 96, 126 .... they should be able to set the same content ?
Am I right ?

Edited by mLipok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

Take a look on this concept:

Func _Example()
    #Region - create "alwayMatch" JSON Object   
    _WD_Capabilities_Capability(.....
    _WD_Capabilities_ExcludeSwitches(.....
    _WD_Capabilities_Option(.....
    _WD_Capabilities_Argument(.....
    _WD_Capabilities_Preference(.....
    _WD_Capabilities_Log(.....
    _WD_Capabilities_Env(.....
    _WD_Capabilities_Build("firefox", "alwaysMatch")
    #EndRegion

#Region - create first JSON Object  in "firstMatch" JSON ARRAY
    _WD_Capabilities_Build("firefox", "firstMatch")
    #Region - create alwayMatch JSON Object 

#Region - create second JSON Object in "firstMatch" JSON ARRAY
    _WD_Capabilities_Build("firefox", "firstMatch")
    #Region - create alwayMatch JSON Object 

; create entire Capability JSON
    Local $s_Desired_Capabilities = _WD_Capabilities_Build()

EndFunc

What you think about ?

It would be quite easy to achive, I only need to know if my understanding of "alwaysMatch" and "firstMatch" is correct ?

Edited by mLipok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

• mLipok changed the title to wd_capabilities.au3 - support topic - early BETA version - Work In Progress
  • Jos locked this topic