Login google account on chrome

neypro

Hi guys. very happy to be back. I'm having a problem that I can't auto-login google account on chrome. i tried with webdriver but got invalid device warning. login through other site link all same error. Is there a way I can log into my existing account?
I tried manually controlclick but it's inconvenient to switch to another computer.

thanks for your help!!

I recall a past discussion where some Google sites are blocking automated logins with Webdriver. However, I don't remember which thread. You should be able to use your existing profile as long as another instance of Chrome isn't already using it --

#include "wd_core.au3"

Local $sDesiredCapabilities, $sSession

SetupChrome()
_WD_Startup()
$sSession = _WD_CreateSession($sDesiredCapabilities)
_WD_Navigate($sSession, "https://gmail.com")
ConsoleWrite("URL=" & _WD_Action($sSession, 'url') & @CRLF)

Sleep(5000)

_WD_Shutdown()

Func SetupChrome()
    _WD_Option('Driver', 'chromedriver.exe')
    _WD_Option('Port', 9515)
    _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--verbose --log-path="' & @ScriptDir & '\chrome.log"')

$sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"goog:chromeOptions": {"w3c": true, "args":["--user-data-dir=C:\\Users\\' & @UserName & '\\AppData\\Local\\Google\\Chrome\\User Data\\", "--profile-directory=Default"]}}}}'
EndFunc   ;==>SetupChrome

P.S. This info is covered in the Webdriver Wiki FAQ section

10 hours ago, Danp2 said:

I recall a past discussion where some Google sites are blocking automated logins with Webdriver. However, I don't remember which thread. You should be able to use your existing profile as long as another instance of Chrome isn't already using it --

#include "wd_core.au3"

Local $sDesiredCapabilities, $sSession

SetupChrome()
_WD_Startup()
$sSession = _WD_CreateSession($sDesiredCapabilities)
_WD_Navigate($sSession, "https://gmail.com")
ConsoleWrite("URL=" & _WD_Action($sSession, 'url') & @CRLF)

Sleep(5000)

_WD_Shutdown()

Func SetupChrome()
    _WD_Option('Driver', 'chromedriver.exe')
    _WD_Option('Port', 9515)
    _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--verbose --log-path="' & @ScriptDir & '\chrome.log"')

$sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"goog:chromeOptions": {"w3c": true, "args":["--user-data-dir=C:\\Users\\' & @UserName & '\\AppData\\Local\\Google\\Chrome\\User Data\\", "--profile-directory=Default"]}}}}'
EndFunc   ;==>SetupChrome

P.S. This info is covered in the Webdriver Wiki FAQ section

the use of the old configuration is familiar. however i want to initialize large number of users by auto. it makes the following operations better. 

• Moderators

neypro,

I second Danp2's request.

M23

P.S. And just to be absolutely clear - this is the Mod team determining the legality of the thread, so everyone else please keep out.

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

On 9/8/2021 at 7:23 AM, Danp2 said:

Please elaborate on why you need to do this.

in order to perform related operations google forced me to log in before using. i am managing about 200 personal mail and i want it to be logged in before i start working manually

19 hours ago, Melba23 said:

neypro,

I second Danp2's request.

M23

P.S. And just to be absolutely clear - this is the Mod team determining the legality of the thread, so everyone else please keep out.

oh. I see somehow other people can still create profiles in bulk

• 5 months later...

I made a Google account login via WebDriver however there were warnings:"This browser or app may not be secure. Learn more
Try using a different browser. If you’re already using a supported browser, you can try again to sign in."
I have used the new Firefox Portable version and the old version (87) However, it is not effective.
I have seen many people still login, don't understand why. :(

i have done the above steps on the web but all cannot get me to sign in to google account i have tried different versions of the browser all have the same warning. have you tried doing this?

Edited by neypro

4 minutes ago, Danp2 said:

@neyproThis is a login restriction implemented by Google. You can find a few suggested workarounds if you search the web.

i have done the above steps on the web but all cannot get me to sign in to google account i have tried different versions of the browser all have the same warning. have you tried doing this?

• Moderators

neypro,

You have failed to answer my questions in this and the other thread - which posts are now merged here. You will be unable to post again until I get a reply from you via PM.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area