WilliamasKumeliukas

@mLipok I don't get Subscript used on non-accessible variable.:. issue🤔

@WilliamasKumeliukas You're welcome. 😊

Saludos

Just now, Danyfirex said:

@mLipok I don't get Subscript used on non-accessible variable.:. issue🤔

@WilliamasKumeliukas You're welcome. 😊

Saludos

@Danyfirex I get same error as mLipok but my first thought about it is I don't have any updates to do so I am guessing the variable is empty since it didn't ever receive data since there is no updates.  (I might be wrong, I didn't really verify before posting).

Best Regards,

WilliamasKumeliukas

Sorry if it's quite challenging to understand me sometimes, there is 2 possible reasons to this:

Spoiler

#1. I am a native French speaker and learned English mainly from chatting with others players in online games.

#2. I have a developmental disorder mainly affecting my social abilities, way of thinking, understanding stuffs and explaining myself in which it can seem ironic of seeing me here, but I been working on getting better every days for an dozens of years now ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not like my dirty code? It's fine, but in my opinion, the dirty codes are unique and I believe it's a good glimpse of how the mind of the person who wrote it thinks, and that, that's what I call a psychological deduction step by step in all its splendor.

~WilliamasKumeliukas

here my little modification which solve the issue:

If IsArray($g_aSelectedRows) = 0 Or $g_aSelectedRows[0] = 0 Then
        Return MsgBox(0, "Info", "No Updates Selected. Script will Exit...")
    EndIf

Best Regards,

WilliamasKumeliukas

Sorry if it's quite challenging to understand me sometimes, there is 2 possible reasons to this:

Spoiler

#1. I am a native French speaker and learned English mainly from chatting with others players in online games.

#2. I have a developmental disorder mainly affecting my social abilities, way of thinking, understanding stuffs and explaining myself in which it can seem ironic of seeing me here, but I been working on getting better every days for an dozens of years now ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not like my dirty code? It's fine, but in my opinion, the dirty codes are unique and I believe it's a good glimpse of how the mind of the person who wrote it thinks, and that, that's what I call a psychological deduction step by step in all its splendor.

~WilliamasKumeliukas

It may be You're not clicking the user define button in _DebugArrayDisplay.

Declare $g_aSelectedRows like Global $g_aSelectedRows[1]  on top instead Global $g_aSelectedRows = 0 to fix the issue.

Saludos

11 minutes ago, Danyfirex said:

It may be You're not clicking the user define button in _DebugArrayDisplay.

Declare $g_aSelectedRows like Global $g_aSelectedRows[1]  on top instead Global $g_aSelectedRows = 0 to fix the issue.

Saludos

I didn't see the _DebugArrayDisplay pop-up before it prompt this error,  since it woult only pop up when there is at least 1 update available.

(I tested your solution and I can confirm it also work)

Best Regards,

WilliamasKumeliukas

Edited by WilliamasKumeliukas
Clarifying a bit more

Spoiler

~WilliamasKumeliukas

I went to test here and didn't find the update file that was downloaded, where does the update download go?

@Belini

In Windows 10 I see them here. 

C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download

Saludos

6 minutes ago, Belini said:

I went to test here and didn't find the update file that was downloaded, where does the update download go?

@Belini, it download install updates the same way as official Windows Update from Windows settings (Win 10) or Wuapp (Win 7)

Best Regards,

WilliamasKumeliukas

Spoiler

~WilliamasKumeliukas

@Danyfirex, I noticed in your code there is a missing search criteria at line 60:

Local Const $sCriteria = "Type='Software' and IsInstalled=0"

in VBScript I had to mention AutoSelectOnWebsite=1 otherwise GetRef return Null😕

so I'm quite curious of how your code could get through this step without this criteria.

(Sorry in advance if the way I said it is confusing, I didn't find any better way to be more clear)

Best Regards,

WilliamasKumeliukas

Spoiler

~WilliamasKumeliukas

I really don't know (probably it returns update in must of the criteria cases to me due to I never update my windows I have all updates disable). I just put first criteria I see online. anyway you can learn more about criterias here.

Saludos

@Danyfirex your code only work for me when I select Beta run otherwise I get this error:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include\ArrayDisplayInternals.au3" (343) : ==> Variable subscript badly formatted.:
$vTmp = $aArray[$i][$j]
$vTmp = $aArray[^ ERROR

Regards,

WilliamasKumeliukas

Spoiler

~WilliamasKumeliukas

1 hour ago, Danyfirex said:

What AutoIt version do you use?

Saludos

I didn't modify original includes and if I did, It was cloned in another folder outside of AutoIt installation folder using different file name as well to avoid confusion.

Spoiler

~WilliamasKumeliukas

I'm using same. It's weird that  you get the issue. could you show the exactly code you're running.

Saludos

Just now, Danyfirex said:

I'm using same. It's weird that  you get the issue. could you show the exactly code you're running.

Saludos

I've tested from scratch with your whole example code and same issue ( it didnt work either yesterday, I had forgot to mention this)

Spoiler

~WilliamasKumeliukas

I'll add a code with some debug log to be sure about the issue/result.

Code:

Writing...

Saludos

Updated:

;~ https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206615-convert-getref-function-from-vbscript-to-autoit/?tab=comments#comment-1489832

#RequireAdmin
#include <WinAPICom.au3>
#include <Debug.au3>
#include <Array.au3>

Global Const $S_OK = 0x00000000
Global Const $E_NOINTERFACE = 0x80004002
Global Const $sIID_IUnknown = "{00000000-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}"
Global Const $sIID_ISearchCompletedCallback = "{88AEE058-D4B0-4725-A2F1-814A67AE964C}"
Global Const $sIID_IDownloadCompletedCallback = "{77254866-9F5B-4C8E-B9E2-C77A8530D64B}"
Global Const $sIID_IDownloadProgressChangedCallback = "{8C3F1CDD-6173-4591-AEBD-A56A53CA77C1}"

Global Const $tagIUnknown = "QueryInterface hresult(ptr;ptr*);" & _
        "AddRef dword();" & _
        "Release dword();"

Global Const $tagIDispatch = $tagIUnknown & _
        "GetTypeInfoCount hresult(dword*);" & _
        "GetTypeInfo hresult(dword;dword;ptr*);" & _
        "GetIDsOfNames hresult(struct*;struct*;dword;dword;struct*);" & _
        "Invoke hresult(uint;struct*;dword;word;struct*;struct*;ptr;uint*);"

Global $oErrorHandler = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "_ErrFunc")
Global $g_aSelectedRows[1]

_Test()
Exit

Func _Test()
    _WinAPI_CoInitialize($COINIT_APARTMENTTHREADED)

Local $oMUS = ObjCreate("Microsoft.Update.Session")
    Local $oSearcher = $oMUS.CreateUpdateSearcher()

Local $oCompleted, $tCompleted, $dtagISearchCompletedCallback = "InvokeSCC hresult(idispatch;ptr);"
    $oCompleted = __ObjectFromTag("__MyInterface_", $dtagISearchCompletedCallback, $tCompleted)

;Create Cast Tag IUpdateSearcher
    Local $sTagSearcher = $tagIDispatch & _Dummy("A", "", 8) & "BeginSearch hresult(bstr;ptr;variant;idispatch*);" & "EndSearch hresult(idispatch;idispatch*);"
    Local $oSearcherCast = ObjCreateInterface($oSearcher, "{8F45ABF1-F9AE-4B95-A933-F0F66E5056EA}", $sTagSearcher, False)

Local $AsyncState = "Danyfirex Loves AutoIt"
    Local $oJob = 0
;~  $oJob = $oSearcher.BeginSearch($sCriteria, $oCompleted, $Variant) ;this will not work
    $oSearcherCast.BeginSearch($sCriteria, $oCompleted(), $AsyncState, $oJob) ;casted to make it work

While Not $oJob.IsCompleted ;wait search
        Sleep(100)
    WEnd

Local $oSearchResult = 0
    Local $iSearchResult = $oSearcherCast.EndSearch($oJob, $oSearchResult)
    ConsoleWrite("(" & @ScriptLineNumber & ")" & @TAB & "$oSearcherCast.EndSearch: " & Hex($iSearchResult) & @CRLF)

If Not IsObj($oSearchResult) Or $oSearchResult.Updates.Count = 0 Then
        Return MsgBox(0, "Info", "No Updates Result. Script will Exit...")
    EndIf

Local $aUpdates[$oSearchResult.Updates.Count][5]
    Local $oCustomUpdateCollection = $oSearchResult.Updates.Copy
    $oCustomUpdateCollection.Clear
    Local $iCount = 0
    For $oUpdate In $oSearchResult.Updates
        $aUpdates[$iCount][0] = $oUpdate.Title
        $aUpdates[$iCount][1] = $oUpdate.Description
        $aUpdates[$iCount][2] = ByteSuffix($oUpdate.MaxDownloadSize)
        $aUpdates[$iCount][3] = $oUpdate.MaxDownloadSize
        $aUpdates[$iCount][4] = $oUpdate
        $iCount += 1
    Next

_ArraySort($aUpdates, 0, 0, 0, 3)
    ConsoleWrite("(" & @ScriptLineNumber & ")" & @TAB & "UBound($aUpdates): " & UBound($aUpdates) & @CRLF)
    _DebugArrayDisplay($aUpdates, "Select Some Updates for Download Click ""Run User Func""", "|0:3", 0, Default, "Title|Description|Size|Size Bytes", Default, _GetSelected)
    ConsoleWrite("(" & @ScriptLineNumber & ")" & @TAB & "UBound($aUpdates): " & UBound($aUpdates) & @CRLF)
    ConsoleWrite("(" & @ScriptLineNumber & ")" & @TAB & "UBound($g_aSelectedRows): " & UBound($g_aSelectedRows) & @CRLF)

If $g_aSelectedRows[0] = 0 Then
    EndIf

;Create Update Collection
    For $i = 1 To $g_aSelectedRows[0]
        ConsoleWrite("Add Update: " & $aUpdates[$g_aSelectedRows[$i]][0] & @CRLF)
        $oCustomUpdateCollection.Add($aUpdates[$g_aSelectedRows[$i]][4])
    Next

ConsoleWrite("(" & @ScriptLineNumber & ")" & @TAB & "$oCustomUpdateCollection.Count: " & $oCustomUpdateCollection.Count & @CRLF)

Local $oDownloader = $oMUS.CreateUpdateDownloader()
    $oDownloader.Updates = $oCustomUpdateCollection

Local $sTagDownloader = $tagIDispatch & _Dummy("A", "", 8) & "BeginDownload hresult(ptr;ptr;variant;idispatch*);Download hresult();EndDownload hresult(idispatch;idispatch*);"
    Local $oDownloaderCast = ObjCreateInterface($oDownloader, "{68F1C6F9-7ECC-4666-A464-247FE12496C3}", $sTagDownloader, False)

Local $oDownloadProgress, $tDownloadProgress, $dtagIDownloadProgressChangedCallback = "Invoke_DPCC hresult(idispatch;idispatch);"
    $oDownloadProgress = __ObjectFromTag("__MyInterface_", $dtagIDownloadProgressChangedCallback, $tDownloadProgress)

Local $oDownloadCompleted, $tDownloadCompleted, $dtagIDownloadCompletedCallback = "Invoke_DCC hresult(idispatch;ptr);"
    $oDownloadCompleted = __ObjectFromTag("__MyInterface_", $dtagIDownloadCompletedCallback, $tDownloadCompleted)

$AsyncState = "Danyfirex Loves AutoIt Download"
    Local $oDownloadJob = 0
;~  $oDownloader.BeginDownload($oDownloadProgress(), $oDownloadCompleted(), $AsyncState, $oDownloadJob) ;this will not work
    $oDownloaderCast.BeginDownload($oDownloadProgress(), $oDownloadCompleted(), $AsyncState, $oDownloadJob) ;casted to make it work
    ProgressOn("Downloading Updates", "Download Started...")

While Not $oDownloadJob.IsCompleted
        Sleep(100)
    WEnd

Sleep(2000)
    ProgressOff()

Local $oDownloadResult = 0
    Local $iDownloadResult = $oDownloaderCast.EndDownload($oDownloadJob, $oDownloadResult)
    ConsoleWrite("(" & @ScriptLineNumber & ")" & @TAB & "$oDownloaderCast.EndDownload: " & Hex($iDownloadResult) & @CRLF)

If $oDownloadResult.ResultCode = 2 Then
        ConsoleWrite("(" & @ScriptLineNumber & ")" & @TAB & "$oDownloadResult.ResultCode: " & Hex($oDownloadResult.ResultCode) & @CRLF)
        MsgBox(0, "Info", "Download Completed.")
    Else
        ConsoleWrite("(" & @ScriptLineNumber & ")" & @TAB & "$oDownloadResult.ResultCode: " & Hex($oDownloadResult.ResultCode) & @CRLF)
        MsgBox(0, "Info", "Download Failed.")
    EndIf

$oDownloader = 0
    $oDownloaderCast = 0
    $oSearcherCast = 0
    $oSearcher = 0
    $oMUS = 0
EndFunc   ;==>_Test

Func _GetSelected($aArray, $aSelected)
    #forceref $aArray
    $g_aSelectedRows = $aSelected
        MsgBox(0, "", "Select one/more items. Click ""Run User Func""")
    Else
        Send("{ESC}")
    EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>_GetSelected

Func ByteSuffix($iBytes)
    Local $iIndex = 0, $aArray = [' bytes', ' KB', ' MB', ' GB', ' TB', ' PB', ' EB', ' ZB', ' YB']
    While $iBytes > 1023
        $iIndex += 1
        $iBytes /= 1024
    WEnd
    Return Round($iBytes) & $aArray[$iIndex]
EndFunc   ;==>ByteSuffix

Func _Dummy($Name, $Parameters = "", $iTimes = 1)
    Local $sTag = ""
    For $i = 1 To $iTimes
        $sTag &= "DM_" & $Name & $i & " hresult(" & $Parameters & ");"
    Next
    Return $sTag
EndFunc   ;==>_Dummy

Func __ObjectFromTag($sFunctionPrefix, $tagInterface, ByRef $tInterface, $bIsUnknown = Default, $sIID = "{00000000-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}") ; last param is IID_IUnknown by default
    If $bIsUnknown = Default Then $bIsUnknown = True
    Local $sInterface = $tagInterface ; copy interface description
    Local $tagIUnknown = "QueryInterface hresult(ptr;ptr*);" & _
            "AddRef dword();" & _
            "Release dword();"
    ; Adding IUnknown methods
    If $bIsUnknown Then $tagInterface = $tagIUnknown & $tagInterface
    ; Below line is really simple even though it looks super complex. It's just written weird to fit in one line, not to steal your attention
    Local $aMethods = StringSplit(StringTrimRight(StringReplace(StringRegExpReplace(StringRegExpReplace($tagInterface, "\w+\*", "ptr"), "\h*(\w+)\h*(\w+\*?)\h*(\((.*?)\))\h*(;|;*\z)", "$1\|$2;$4" & @LF), ";" & @LF, @LF), 1), @LF, 3)
    Local $iUbound = UBound($aMethods)
    Local $sMethod, $aSplit, $sNamePart, $aTagPart, $sTagPart, $sRet, $sParams, $hCallback
    ; Allocation
    $tInterface = DllStructCreate("int RefCount;int Size;ptr Object;ptr Methods[" & $iUbound & "];int_ptr Callbacks[" & $iUbound & "];ulong_ptr Slots[16]") ; 16 pointer sized elements more to create space for possible private props
    If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
    For $i = 0 To $iUbound - 1
        $aSplit = StringSplit($aMethods[$i], "|", 2)
        If UBound($aSplit) <> 2 Then ReDim $aSplit[2]
        $sNamePart = $aSplit[0]
        ; Replace COM types by matching dllcallback types
        $sTagPart = StringReplace(StringReplace(StringReplace(StringReplace($aSplit[1], "object", "idispatch"), "hresult", "long"), "bstr", "ptr"), "variant", "ptr")
        $sMethod = $sFunctionPrefix & $sNamePart
        $aTagPart = StringSplit($sTagPart, ";", 2)
        $sRet = $aTagPart[0]
        $sParams = StringReplace($sTagPart, $sRet, "", 1)
        $sParams = "ptr" & $sParams
        $hCallback = DllCallbackRegister($sMethod, $sRet, $sParams)
        DllStructSetData($tInterface, "Methods", DllCallbackGetPtr($hCallback), $i + 1) ; save callback pointer
        DllStructSetData($tInterface, "Callbacks", $hCallback, $i + 1) ; save callback handle
    Next
    DllStructSetData($tInterface, "RefCount", 1) ; initial ref count is 1
    DllStructSetData($tInterface, "Size", $iUbound) ; number of interface methods
    DllStructSetData($tInterface, "Object", DllStructGetPtr($tInterface, "Methods")) ; Interface method pointers
    Return ObjCreateInterface(DllStructGetPtr($tInterface, "Object"), $sIID, $sInterface, $bIsUnknown) ; pointer that's wrapped into object
EndFunc   ;==>__ObjectFromTag

Func __DeleteObjectFromTag(ByRef $tInterface)
    For $i = 1 To DllStructGetData($tInterface, "Size")
        DllCallbackFree(DllStructGetData($tInterface, "Callbacks", $i))
    Next
    $tInterface = 0
EndFunc   ;==>__DeleteObjectFromTag

Func __MyInterface_QueryInterface($pSelf, $pRIID, $pObj)   ; Ret: long  Par: ptr;ptr*
    Local $sIID = StringFromGUID2($pRIID)
    If $sIID = $sIID_IUnknown Then
        DllStructSetData(DllStructCreate("ptr", $pObj), 1, $pSelf)
        Return $S_OK
    ElseIf $sIID = $sIID_ISearchCompletedCallback Then
        Return $S_OK
    ElseIf $sIID = $sIID_IDownloadCompletedCallback Then
        Return $S_OK
    ElseIf $sIID = $sIID_IDownloadProgressChangedCallback Then
        Return $S_OK
    Else
        Return $E_NOINTERFACE
    EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>__MyInterface_QueryInterface

Func __MyInterface_AddRef($pSelf)
    #forceref $pSelf
    Return 1
EndFunc   ;==>__MyInterface_AddRef

Func __MyInterface_Release($pSelf)
    #forceref $pSelf
    Return 1
EndFunc   ;==>__MyInterface_Release

Volatile Func __MyInterface_Invoke_SCC($pSelf, $oSearchJob, $pISearchCompletedCallbackArgs)
    #forceref $pSelf, $oSearchJob, $pISearchCompletedCallbackArgs
;~  ConsoleWrite("InvokeSCC - oSearchJob.AsyncState: " & $oSearchJob.AsyncState & @CRLF)
    Return $S_OK
EndFunc   ;==>__MyInterface_Invoke_SCC

Volatile Func __MyInterface_Invoke_DCC($pSelf, $oDownloadJob, $pIDownloadCompletedCallbackArgs)
    #forceref $pSelf, $oDownloadJob, $pIDownloadCompletedCallbackArgs
;~  ConsoleWrite("InvokeDCC - $oDownloadJob.AsyncState: " & $oDownloadJob.AsyncState & @CRLF)
    ProgressSet(100, "Download Completed...", "Download Completed.")
    Return $S_OK
EndFunc   ;==>__MyInterface_Invoke_DCC

Volatile Func __MyInterface_Invoke_DPCC($pSelf, $oDownloadJob, $oDownloadProgressChangedCallbackArgs)
    #forceref $pSelf
;~  ConsoleWrite("InvokeDPCC" & @CRLF)
    Local $iCurrentPercent = $oDownloadProgressChangedCallbackArgs.Progress.CurrentUpdatePercentComplete
    ProgressSet($iCurrentPercent, "(" & $iCurrentPercent & "%) " & $oDownloadJob.Updates($oDownloadProgressChangedCallbackArgs.Progress.CurrentUpdateIndex).Title, _
            "Downloading Updates (" & $oDownloadProgressChangedCallbackArgs.Progress.CurrentUpdateIndex + 1 & "/" & $oDownloadJob.Updates.Count & ")")
    Return $S_OK
EndFunc   ;==>__MyInterface_Invoke_DPCC

Func StringFromGUID2($pGUID)
    Local $aReturn = DllCall('ole32.dll', 'int', 'StringFromGUID2', 'struct*', $pGUID, 'wstr', '', 'int', 65536)
    If @error Or Not $aReturn[0] Then Return SetError(@error + 20, @extended, '')
    Return SetExtended($aReturn[0], $aReturn[2])
EndFunc   ;==>StringFromGUID2

; User's COM error function. Will be called if COM error occurs
Func _ErrFunc($oError)
    ; Do anything here.
    ConsoleWrite(@ScriptName & " (" & $oError.scriptline & ") : ==> COM Error intercepted !" & @CRLF & _
            @TAB & "err.number is: " & @TAB & @TAB & "0x" & Hex($oError.number) & @CRLF & _
            @TAB & "err.windescription:" & @TAB & $oError.windescription & @CRLF & _
            @TAB & "err.description is: " & @TAB & $oError.description & @CRLF & _
            @TAB & "err.source is: " & @TAB & @TAB & $oError.source & @CRLF & _
            @TAB & "err.helpfile is: " & @TAB & $oError.helpfile & @CRLF & _
            @TAB & "err.helpcontext is: " & @TAB & $oError.helpcontext & @CRLF & _
            @TAB & "err.lastdllerror is: " & @TAB & $oError.lastdllerror & @CRLF & _
            @TAB & "err.scriptline is: " & @TAB & $oError.scriptline & @CRLF & _
            @TAB & "err.retcode is: " & @TAB & "0x" & Hex($oError.retcode) & @CRLF & @CRLF)
EndFunc   ;==>_ErrFunc

Saludos

35 minutes ago, Danyfirex said:

Updated:

;~ https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206615-convert-getref-function-from-vbscript-to-autoit/?tab=comments#comment-1489832

#RequireAdmin
#include <WinAPICom.au3>
#include <Debug.au3>
#include <Array.au3>

Global Const $S_OK = 0x00000000
Global Const $E_NOINTERFACE = 0x80004002
Global Const $sIID_IUnknown = "{00000000-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}"
Global Const $sIID_ISearchCompletedCallback = "{88AEE058-D4B0-4725-A2F1-814A67AE964C}"
Global Const $sIID_IDownloadCompletedCallback = "{77254866-9F5B-4C8E-B9E2-C77A8530D64B}"
Global Const $sIID_IDownloadProgressChangedCallback = "{8C3F1CDD-6173-4591-AEBD-A56A53CA77C1}"

Global Const $tagIUnknown = "QueryInterface hresult(ptr;ptr*);" & _
        "AddRef dword();" & _
        "Release dword();"

Global Const $tagIDispatch = $tagIUnknown & _
        "GetTypeInfoCount hresult(dword*);" & _
        "GetTypeInfo hresult(dword;dword;ptr*);" & _
        "GetIDsOfNames hresult(struct*;struct*;dword;dword;struct*);" & _
        "Invoke hresult(uint;struct*;dword;word;struct*;struct*;ptr;uint*);"

Global $oErrorHandler = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "_ErrFunc")
Global $g_aSelectedRows[1]

_Test()
Exit

Func _Test()
    _WinAPI_CoInitialize($COINIT_APARTMENTTHREADED)

Local $oMUS = ObjCreate("Microsoft.Update.Session")
    Local $oSearcher = $oMUS.CreateUpdateSearcher()

Local $oCompleted, $tCompleted, $dtagISearchCompletedCallback = "InvokeSCC hresult(idispatch;ptr);"
    $oCompleted = __ObjectFromTag("__MyInterface_", $dtagISearchCompletedCallback, $tCompleted)

;Create Cast Tag IUpdateSearcher
    Local $sTagSearcher = $tagIDispatch & _Dummy("A", "", 8) & "BeginSearch hresult(bstr;ptr;variant;idispatch*);" & "EndSearch hresult(idispatch;idispatch*);"
    Local $oSearcherCast = ObjCreateInterface($oSearcher, "{8F45ABF1-F9AE-4B95-A933-F0F66E5056EA}", $sTagSearcher, False)

Local $AsyncState = "Danyfirex Loves AutoIt"
    Local $oJob = 0
;~  $oJob = $oSearcher.BeginSearch($sCriteria, $oCompleted, $Variant) ;this will not work
    $oSearcherCast.BeginSearch($sCriteria, $oCompleted(), $AsyncState, $oJob) ;casted to make it work

While Not $oJob.IsCompleted ;wait search
        Sleep(100)
    WEnd

Local $oSearchResult = 0
    Local $iSearchResult = $oSearcherCast.EndSearch($oJob, $oSearchResult)
    ConsoleWrite("(" & @ScriptLineNumber & ")" & @TAB & "$oSearcherCast.EndSearch: " & Hex($iSearchResult) & @CRLF)

If Not IsObj($oSearchResult) Or $oSearchResult.Updates.Count = 0 Then
        Return MsgBox(0, "Info", "No Updates Result. Script will Exit...")
    EndIf

Local $aUpdates[$oSearchResult.Updates.Count][5]
    Local $oCustomUpdateCollection = $oSearchResult.Updates.Copy
    $oCustomUpdateCollection.Clear
    Local $iCount = 0
    For $oUpdate In $oSearchResult.Updates
        $aUpdates[$iCount][0] = $oUpdate.Title
        $aUpdates[$iCount][1] = $oUpdate.Description
        $aUpdates[$iCount][2] = ByteSuffix($oUpdate.MaxDownloadSize)
        $aUpdates[$iCount][3] = $oUpdate.MaxDownloadSize
        $aUpdates[$iCount][4] = $oUpdate
        $iCount += 1
    Next

_ArraySort($aUpdates, 0, 0, 0, 3)
    _DebugArrayDisplay($aUpdates, "Select Some Updates for Download Click ""Run User Func""", "|0:3", 0, Default, "Title|Description|Size|Size Bytes", Default, _GetSelected)
    ConsoleWrite("(" & @ScriptLineNumber & ")" & @TAB & "UBound($g_aSelectedRows): " & UBound($g_aSelectedRows) & @CRLF)

EndIf

;Create Update Collection
    For $i = 1 To $g_aSelectedRows[0]
        ConsoleWrite("Add Update: " & $aUpdates[$g_aSelectedRows[$i]][0] & @CRLF)
        $oCustomUpdateCollection.Add($aUpdates[$g_aSelectedRows[$i]][4])
    Next

ConsoleWrite("(" & @ScriptLineNumber & ")" & @TAB & "$oCustomUpdateCollection.Count: " & $oCustomUpdateCollection.Count & @CRLF)

Local $oDownloader = $oMUS.CreateUpdateDownloader()
    $oDownloader.Updates = $oCustomUpdateCollection

Local $sTagDownloader = $tagIDispatch & _Dummy("A", "", 8) & "BeginDownload hresult(ptr;ptr;variant;idispatch*);Download hresult();EndDownload hresult(idispatch;idispatch*);"
    Local $oDownloaderCast = ObjCreateInterface($oDownloader, "{68F1C6F9-7ECC-4666-A464-247FE12496C3}", $sTagDownloader, False)

Local $oDownloadProgress, $tDownloadProgress, $dtagIDownloadProgressChangedCallback = "Invoke_DPCC hresult(idispatch;idispatch);"
    $oDownloadProgress = __ObjectFromTag("__MyInterface_", $dtagIDownloadProgressChangedCallback, $tDownloadProgress)

Local $oDownloadCompleted, $tDownloadCompleted, $dtagIDownloadCompletedCallback = "Invoke_DCC hresult(idispatch;ptr);"
    $oDownloadCompleted = __ObjectFromTag("__MyInterface_", $dtagIDownloadCompletedCallback, $tDownloadCompleted)

$AsyncState = "Danyfirex Loves AutoIt Download"
    Local $oDownloadJob = 0
;~  $oDownloader.BeginDownload($oDownloadProgress(), $oDownloadCompleted(), $AsyncState, $oDownloadJob) ;this will not work
    $oDownloaderCast.BeginDownload($oDownloadProgress(), $oDownloadCompleted(), $AsyncState, $oDownloadJob) ;casted to make it work
    ProgressOn("Downloading Updates", "Download Started...")

While Not $oDownloadJob.IsCompleted
        Sleep(100)
    WEnd

Sleep(2000)
    ProgressOff()

Local $oDownloadResult = 0
    Local $iDownloadResult = $oDownloaderCast.EndDownload($oDownloadJob, $oDownloadResult)
    ConsoleWrite("(" & @ScriptLineNumber & ")" & @TAB & "$oDownloaderCast.EndDownload: " & Hex($iDownloadResult) & @CRLF)

If $oDownloadResult.ResultCode = 2 Then
        MsgBox(0, "Info", "Download Completed.")
    Else
        MsgBox(0, "Info", "Download Failed.")
    EndIf

$oDownloader = 0
    $oDownloaderCast = 0
    $oSearcherCast = 0
    $oSearcher = 0
    $oMUS = 0
EndFunc   ;==>_Test

Func _GetSelected($aArray, $aSelected)
    #forceref $aArray
    $g_aSelectedRows = $aSelected
        MsgBox(0, "", "Select one/more items. Click ""Run User Func""")
    Else
        Send("{ESC}")
    EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>_GetSelected

Func ByteSuffix($iBytes)
    Local $iIndex = 0, $aArray = [' bytes', ' KB', ' MB', ' GB', ' TB', ' PB', ' EB', ' ZB', ' YB']
    While $iBytes > 1023
        $iIndex += 1
        $iBytes /= 1024
    WEnd
    Return Round($iBytes) & $aArray[$iIndex]
EndFunc   ;==>ByteSuffix

Func _Dummy($Name, $Parameters = "", $iTimes = 1)
    Local $sTag = ""
    For $i = 1 To $iTimes
        $sTag &= "DM_" & $Name & $i & " hresult(" & $Parameters & ");"
    Next
    Return $sTag
EndFunc   ;==>_Dummy

Func __ObjectFromTag($sFunctionPrefix, $tagInterface, ByRef $tInterface, $bIsUnknown = Default, $sIID = "{00000000-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}") ; last param is IID_IUnknown by default
    If $bIsUnknown = Default Then $bIsUnknown = True
    Local $sInterface = $tagInterface ; copy interface description
    Local $tagIUnknown = "QueryInterface hresult(ptr;ptr*);" & _
            "AddRef dword();" & _
            "Release dword();"
    ; Adding IUnknown methods
    If $bIsUnknown Then $tagInterface = $tagIUnknown & $tagInterface
    ; Below line is really simple even though it looks super complex. It's just written weird to fit in one line, not to steal your attention
    Local $aMethods = StringSplit(StringTrimRight(StringReplace(StringRegExpReplace(StringRegExpReplace($tagInterface, "\w+\*", "ptr"), "\h*(\w+)\h*(\w+\*?)\h*(\((.*?)\))\h*(;|;*\z)", "$1\|$2;$4" & @LF), ";" & @LF, @LF), 1), @LF, 3)
    Local $iUbound = UBound($aMethods)
    Local $sMethod, $aSplit, $sNamePart, $aTagPart, $sTagPart, $sRet, $sParams, $hCallback
    ; Allocation
    $tInterface = DllStructCreate("int RefCount;int Size;ptr Object;ptr Methods[" & $iUbound & "];int_ptr Callbacks[" & $iUbound & "];ulong_ptr Slots[16]") ; 16 pointer sized elements more to create space for possible private props
    If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
    For $i = 0 To $iUbound - 1
        $aSplit = StringSplit($aMethods[$i], "|", 2)
        If UBound($aSplit) <> 2 Then ReDim $aSplit[2]
        $sNamePart = $aSplit[0]
        ; Replace COM types by matching dllcallback types
        $sTagPart = StringReplace(StringReplace(StringReplace(StringReplace($aSplit[1], "object", "idispatch"), "hresult", "long"), "bstr", "ptr"), "variant", "ptr")
        $sMethod = $sFunctionPrefix & $sNamePart
        $aTagPart = StringSplit($sTagPart, ";", 2)
        $sRet = $aTagPart[0]
        $sParams = StringReplace($sTagPart, $sRet, "", 1)
        $sParams = "ptr" & $sParams
        $hCallback = DllCallbackRegister($sMethod, $sRet, $sParams)
        DllStructSetData($tInterface, "Methods", DllCallbackGetPtr($hCallback), $i + 1) ; save callback pointer
        DllStructSetData($tInterface, "Callbacks", $hCallback, $i + 1) ; save callback handle
    Next
    DllStructSetData($tInterface, "RefCount", 1) ; initial ref count is 1
    DllStructSetData($tInterface, "Size", $iUbound) ; number of interface methods
    DllStructSetData($tInterface, "Object", DllStructGetPtr($tInterface, "Methods")) ; Interface method pointers
    Return ObjCreateInterface(DllStructGetPtr($tInterface, "Object"), $sIID, $sInterface, $bIsUnknown) ; pointer that's wrapped into object
EndFunc   ;==>__ObjectFromTag

Func __DeleteObjectFromTag(ByRef $tInterface)
    For $i = 1 To DllStructGetData($tInterface, "Size")
        DllCallbackFree(DllStructGetData($tInterface, "Callbacks", $i))
    Next
    $tInterface = 0
EndFunc   ;==>__DeleteObjectFromTag

Func __MyInterface_QueryInterface($pSelf, $pRIID, $pObj)   ; Ret: long  Par: ptr;ptr*
    Local $sIID = StringFromGUID2($pRIID)
    If $sIID = $sIID_IUnknown Then
        Return $S_OK
    ElseIf $sIID = $sIID_ISearchCompletedCallback Then
        Return $S_OK
    ElseIf $sIID = $sIID_IDownloadCompletedCallback Then
        Return $S_OK
    ElseIf $sIID = $sIID_IDownloadProgressChangedCallback Then
        Return $S_OK
    Else
        Return $E_NOINTERFACE
    EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>__MyInterface_QueryInterface

Func __MyInterface_AddRef($pSelf)
    #forceref $pSelf
    Return 1
EndFunc   ;==>__MyInterface_AddRef

Func __MyInterface_Release($pSelf)
    #forceref $pSelf
    Return 1
EndFunc   ;==>__MyInterface_Release

Volatile Func __MyInterface_Invoke_SCC($pSelf, $oSearchJob, $pISearchCompletedCallbackArgs)
    #forceref $pSelf, $oSearchJob, $pISearchCompletedCallbackArgs
;~  ConsoleWrite("InvokeSCC - oSearchJob.AsyncState: " & $oSearchJob.AsyncState & @CRLF)
    Return $S_OK
EndFunc   ;==>__MyInterface_Invoke_SCC

Volatile Func __MyInterface_Invoke_DCC($pSelf, $oDownloadJob, $pIDownloadCompletedCallbackArgs)
    #forceref $pSelf, $oDownloadJob, $pIDownloadCompletedCallbackArgs
;~  ConsoleWrite("InvokeDCC - $oDownloadJob.AsyncState: " & $oDownloadJob.AsyncState & @CRLF)
    ProgressSet(100, "Download Completed...", "Download Completed.")
    Return $S_OK
EndFunc   ;==>__MyInterface_Invoke_DCC

Volatile Func __MyInterface_Invoke_DPCC($pSelf, $oDownloadJob, $oDownloadProgressChangedCallbackArgs)
    #forceref $pSelf
;~  ConsoleWrite("InvokeDPCC" & @CRLF)
    Local $iCurrentPercent = $oDownloadProgressChangedCallbackArgs.Progress.CurrentUpdatePercentComplete
    ProgressSet($iCurrentPercent, "(" & $iCurrentPercent & "%) " & $oDownloadJob.Updates($oDownloadProgressChangedCallbackArgs.Progress.CurrentUpdateIndex).Title, _
            "Downloading Updates (" & $oDownloadProgressChangedCallbackArgs.Progress.CurrentUpdateIndex + 1 & "/" & $oDownloadJob.Updates.Count & ")")
    Return $S_OK
EndFunc   ;==>__MyInterface_Invoke_DPCC

Func StringFromGUID2($pGUID)
    Local $aReturn = DllCall('ole32.dll', 'int', 'StringFromGUID2', 'struct*', $pGUID, 'wstr', '', 'int', 65536)
    If @error Or Not $aReturn[0] Then Return SetError(@error + 20, @extended, '')
    Return SetExtended($aReturn[0], $aReturn[2])
EndFunc   ;==>StringFromGUID2

; User's COM error function. Will be called if COM error occurs
Func _ErrFunc($oError)
    ; Do anything here.
    ConsoleWrite(@ScriptName & " (" & $oError.scriptline & ") : ==> COM Error intercepted !" & @CRLF & _
            @TAB & "err.number is: " & @TAB & @TAB & "0x" & Hex($oError.number) & @CRLF & _
            @TAB & "err.windescription:" & @TAB & $oError.windescription & @CRLF & _
            @TAB & "err.description is: " & @TAB & $oError.description & @CRLF & _
            @TAB & "err.source is: " & @TAB & @TAB & $oError.source & @CRLF & _
            @TAB & "err.helpfile is: " & @TAB & $oError.helpfile & @CRLF & _
            @TAB & "err.helpcontext is: " & @TAB & $oError.helpcontext & @CRLF & _
            @TAB & "err.lastdllerror is: " & @TAB & $oError.lastdllerror & @CRLF & _
            @TAB & "err.scriptline is: " & @TAB & $oError.scriptline & @CRLF & _
            @TAB & "err.retcode is: " & @TAB & "0x" & Hex($oError.retcode) & @CRLF & @CRLF)
EndFunc   ;==>_ErrFunc

Saludos

using this code, it doesn't generate any error and return:

(54)    $oSearcherCast.EndSearch: 00000000

giving the result I would get using beta version with your first code

Spoiler

~WilliamasKumeliukas

So probably you need to use different criteria. I think beta and stable AutoIt version is not affecting the search.  

Saludos