Mail merge from an Excel-File into a Web-Portal registration Form

Reniar

Hello, everyone I'm brand new to AUTOIT and don't know anything AUTOIT either and to tell I am not into programming too.

So I would like to apologize in advance for a possible duplication of my questions within this forum.
As I am living in the German part of Switzerland you may guess that my English is not perfect, so please excuse my writing too👍.
And I think that this question has been asked in any forum of AUTOIT several times before.

Within our department we are creating a lot of  mail merge / serial letters using the Word facility with collecting data from Excel.

The finalized letters are send to a health governmental office (SVA / Sozial Versicherungs Anstalt) and there the content of the letters is further processed.

Since about 3 weeks the health governmental office hast started a web-portal to fill in the formally produced mail merge / serial letter data one by one over the web-pages created for a specific kind of registration.

So with that new web-portal I would have to fill in a lot of information into the input fields on the web pages manually from an Excel-File containing over 3000 items (names, first names, address, postal code, city, age, and so on) as the portal is designed for a single person registration and not for a bunch of information in one step.

The web-address is:
https://www.eadminportal.ch/svazh/IPV/questionnaire/empty
-sh

I do believe that there is a solution using AUTOIT to be able to have this job done automatically, right?

Can someone contact to help me with this topic / request within a short time?
I would most appreciate any support and any direct contact to solve me my pain with this task. If you are a professional to AUTOIT or an  ambitious user, you are welcome

Thank you very much

reniar

• Developers

Hi @Reniar,

Looks like you are only interested in somebody doing the coding for you and not asking for support with your AU3 script, so locking this thread and when people are interested in taking your money ( I assume you are not expecting for free code ) they can contact you via PM.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Jos locked this topic
  • Developers

@Reniar,

Why the confused marking of my answer?
Which part of my post is confusing?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Jos unlocked and locked this topic