ImageRecognitionLib - Advanced Image Search Library (Features: Alpha Channel support, Multiple match, OpenCL accelerate...)

NewCommer

Hello everyone,
Today I would like to introduce ImageRE.au3 UDF, this is a UDF about ImageSearch that I just finished writing.

Sincere thanks to @Danyfirex for helping me in completing this UDF.
This UDF is written based on the Image Recognition Library (ImageRecognition.dll), homepage: https://www.3delite.hu/Object Pascal Developer Resources/ImageRecognitionLibrary.html

Image Recognition Library (IRL) is a component for use in Win32 and Win64 (2K/XP/Vista/7/8/10) software with a purpose to provide image recognition functionality, that is compare two pictures if they are the same or similar or find a smaller picture in a bigger picture with difference tolerance.

License:
   IRL in shareware and commercial software? You can use this component in your free programs with a freeware license. If like it and use it for shareware or commercial software (or make money with it in any way) you have to buy a shareware or commercial license. Commercial license also allows the usage of the component inside a commercial company.

Features:
  - Loading a picture from local disk
  - Loading a picture from HBitmap (by _ScreenCapture_Capture, _ScreenCapture_CaptureHwnd, IR_WinCapture...)
  - Loading a picture from memory
  - Exact, relative ARGB and AHSL with alpha channel support
  - ColorTolerance, PixelTolerance support
  - Pre-process images with 6 different resamplers
  - Multi-threaded processing
  - Multiple match support
  - OpenCL accelerated search
  - Rotate search support
  - Stretch search support
  - A fully multi-threaded loading queue functionality for batch loading of pictures
  - A fully multi-threaded search queue functionality for batch processing with support of parallel CPU-OpenCL processing a the same time
  - Full unicode support
  - Platforms: Win32 and Win64

About ImageRE UDF:
   Includes 8 main functions that I have summarized from IRL, ensuring all the features that IRL brings.

Some example images:
Wc8DhAi.png

F8vzJct.png

UcbzGbc.png

Download ImageRE.au3 UDF + Examples + IRL (Size 7Mb):  https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhiIbjk1VKtOfEwStW1Sp0WGR3Q

I'm not very good at English. So the UDF notes and examples are mostly translated using Google Translate. So there will be explanations that are very confusing or obscure. I hope you understand. 😔

• Moderators

Hi,

Just to be clear please note that, despite the impression given by the OP, you have to buy a licence to use the DLL in ANY program you distribute - even freeware.

M23

Edited by Melba23
Clarification

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• Moderators

NewCommer,

No, I just wanted to make sure that the community was aware of the limitation.

M23

Edit: I have amended my post slightly - of course the licence is only required for programs you distribute - no restriction on using it yourself as far as I can see.

Edited by Melba23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...