Change position of GUI Icon

Hello,

I recently tested USkinLibrary UDF for fun and I like AzenisBlack skin but I think GUI Icon position changed since creation of this skin so I'd need to move GUI Icon few pixels to the right only :(.

Even the example image provided in official thread has this issue:

Spoiler

Posted Image

I wanted to edit the skin file but its a upx compressed dll file pretending to be msstyles so I don't know how I could edit it..

Is there a way to change position of the GUI Icon few pixels to the right?

Best Regards,

~WilliamasKumeliukas

Edited by WilliamasKumeliukas
added example image

Sorry if it's quite challenging to understand me sometimes, there is 2 possible reasons to this:

Spoiler

#1. I am a native French speaker and learned English mainly from chatting with others players in online games.

#2. I have a developmental disorder mainly affecting my social abilities, way of thinking, understanding stuffs and explaining myself in which it can seem ironic of seeing me here, but I been working on getting better every days for an dozens of years now ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not like my dirty code? It's fine, but in my opinion, the dirty codes are unique and I believe it's a good glimpse of how the mind of the person who wrote it thinks, and that, that's what I call a psychological deduction step by step in all its splendor.

~WilliamasKumeliukas

For now, I decided to remove GUI Icon instead.

~WilliamasKumeliukas

Edited by WilliamasKumeliukas

Sorry if it's quite challenging to understand me sometimes, there is 2 possible reasons to this:

Spoiler

#1. I am a native French speaker and learned English mainly from chatting with others players in online games.

#2. I have a developmental disorder mainly affecting my social abilities, way of thinking, understanding stuffs and explaining myself in which it can seem ironic of seeing me here, but I been working on getting better every days for an dozens of years now ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not like my dirty code? It's fine, but in my opinion, the dirty codes are unique and I believe it's a good glimpse of how the mind of the person who wrote it thinks, and that, that's what I call a psychological deduction step by step in all its splendor.

~WilliamasKumeliukas