AutoIT Windows Info cannot get any info in QT Based Application

KKLIM

Sorry, i'm new to AutoIT had read the previous post year 2011 to suggest to use Ranorex Spy, anyway I'm not able to find this free software. I'm not sure if some other solutions out there? please help. thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, KKLIM said:

I would to do the automation in QT Based Application, but I'm not able to get any control info from "AutoIT Windows Info".

Take a look at e.g. : https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/201683-ui-automation-udfs/

Musashi-C64.png

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

3 hours ago, Musashi said:

thanks.  But I am not able to detect the elements with the steps below (picture attached):

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. How to use UIASpy to detect elements
Open UIASpy. Click Left pane | Delete top windows to delete all treeview top windows.

To detect a window, place the mouse cursor over the window title bar and press F2.

To detect a control, place the mouse cursor over the control and press F1.

Switch back to UIASpy window.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I able to detect other desktop application like WhatsApp, Discord and Ms. Word.

This is the software I test to detect elements:

EZStation Software—Zhejiang Uniview Technologies Co., Ltd.

autoit ezstation.png

Read wiki faq 31

But as you try QT widgets it really depends on how developers have integrated accessibility into the application

There are dozens of GUI frameworks all with their own accessibility. If you want to catch them all you have to get to the commercial applications like Microfocus UFT.?LeanFT, TestComplete, Ranorex/IBM HCL ONE

Maybe with Microsoft power automate (I doubt but its worth a try)

21 hours ago, junkew said:

Read wiki faq 31

But as you try QT widgets it really depends on how developers have integrated accessibility into the application

There are dozens of GUI frameworks all with their own accessibility. If you want to catch them all you have to get to the commercial applications like Microfocus UFT.?LeanFT, TestComplete, Ranorex/IBM HCL ONE

Maybe with Microsoft power automate (I doubt but its worth a try)

I just downloaded the ranorex spy (don’t know the version) but the elements or control still are not detected.