Getting Started

Hello,

I am new to Autoit and I am asking where is a good palce to get started with it, with regard to the scripting within the tool. I promise to take the info and work with it prior to asking any wild questions.

Thanks in advance

Get the SciTE editor with AutoIt, and keep the AutoIt help file open the whole time you're coding. There is even a simple tutorial in there.

Enjoy! :lmao:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Hello,

I am new to Autoit and I am asking where is a good palce to get started with it, with regard to the scripting within the tool. I promise to take the info and work with it prior to asking any wild questions.

Thanks in advance

Your first port off call should be the help file, paying paticular attentsion to the tutorials. There is also a tutorial in the making by LxP that can be found Here

Happy scripting

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother