Mouse control/commands on hardware/low level layer

Jakub-M

Hi

Autoit MouseClick() function and other I found (ControlClick..., _WinAPI_Mouse..., shell32.dll usage) are not true mouse instructions. It's not work in some cases. I searched on internet and other topics on AutoIt forum and found no solution.

I can't believe that on internet is no solution for this specific need. Solution would be if some mouse (virtual) driver exists and would be driven by for example some exe application or content in text file.

But I think for this purpose, is not needed so low level solution as driver. Enough is only application because I so very really needed solution, that I become aware that when I controlling PC remotelly through teamviewer, anydesk... commands from this applications are  recognized as really mouse commands. Bingo.... I tested ultravnc and it works too. So my current fast curious solution is, that I have virtual machine (for simplicity, undifficultness winXP) where ultravnc is running, is connected to destination system which I need to control and on virtual machine is running programed external specific autoit app which reads shared text file which contains mouse commands, and my main app print mouse commands to text file if I need execute real click to app which not accept standard AutoIt mouseclick.

Crazy but working. Problem is, that ultravnc sometimes freezes and it's crazy brainless solution.

I'm shocked, that on internet is not solution. I hope I searched weakly. It's impossible that primitive ultravnc or anydesk is able to command mouse on low level and other applications not. In all topics in forum is only written simply information that automation is not allowed in all apps and it is all. ?? Everybody are so powerless?
It's really need that I start to learn programing of drivers? Or, how ultravnc, anydesk do true mouse commands?

ps: I thought I would use TSC-1310D touch screen module app for UART and virtual UART port but I not had time and I very lazy for research communication sended from touchscreen device without this device.

Some users tried emulate USB mouse on microcontroller but this solution is also crazy.

When completing this post I remembered that ultravnc is opensource and I could look to souce code and find out how mouse is handled and write my own small app but I am not a such good programmer.

Please, no questions what I need to control, applications I need to controll are different and change over time and for future I need 100% working force solution and not to resolve all new app individually and trying to hack it. Autoit mouseclick was always working until recently. I didn't think I would get stuck on something like a weak mouseclick.

1 hour ago, Jakub-M said:

I'm shocked, that on internet is not solution.

Pretty sure there is, but you need to understand a solution when you see one.

1 hour ago, Jakub-M said:

Please, no questions what I need to control, applications

Are you afraid we ask you if you follow forum rules ?

Edited by Nine

• Developers
9 hours ago, Jakub-M said:

Please, no questions what I need to control, applications I need to controll are different and change over time and for future I need 100% working force solution and not to resolve all new app individually and trying to hack it.

... then there is no real need to continue this discussion as it seems to be pretty one-sided. 
Closed until it is made clear why we are having this discussion.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Jos locked this topic