Password generator - LessPass front-end

zid

Hi everyone, I'm new. English is not my native language. 
I'm learning to use AutoIt, for fun and to automate things that are usually very specific to my environment. 
But I don't think the forum is for introductions. So I'll keep it short.

I had been using a crappy version of this script, but I thought someone might find it useful and reworked it a bit.

ZnKBps5.gif

This is a password generator, and has a simple database record for the options used only. The generated password is never stored anywhere.

The operation is very simple:
    - It generates the Password and puts it in the clipboard.
    - It has a very simple database to store the options used to generate the password.

-----------------
The password is generated by the lesspass-cli executable, which I have conveniently added.
If you don't want to use the executable that I have added or for some reason it doesn't work, you have to install python and run the command:

python3 -m pip install --user lesspass

That should do it, but if it doesn't work, you will have to find the path to the lesspass executable, add it to the windows $PATH, or copy the executable to the script folder.
-----------------

The passwords generated with this script are the same as those generated by the web page or browser extensions.

The script works, at least on my computer running windows 7. It should work on any windows.
You can just use the website: https://www.lesspass.com/  or install the browser extension for chrome or firefox . But where is the fun in that? For me the script is faster to access, more comfortable.

It probably has a lot of bugs that I haven't discovered yet, so apologies in advance.

----

edit1: forgot to change the chrome class because i use a sandbox. 

lesspass_au3.zip

Edited by zid