Does anyone know of a way to watch for Brave (or chrome, or firefox) to finish downloading a file?

Draygoes

Hey all! I'd like to be able to watch for a download (all downloads that happen) to finish so that I can execute/move/whatever I need to do with the downloaded file automatically.
Can this be done in Autoit? What function(s) should I be looking at to get me started if it is?

Thank for your time, everyone. :) 

Spoiler

"If a vegetarian eats vegetables,What the heck does a humanitarian eat?"

"I hear voices in my head, but I ignore them and continue on killing."

"You have forced me to raise the indifference warning to beige, it's a beige alert people. As with all beige alerts please prepare to think about the possibility of caring."

An optimist says that giving someone power DOESN'T immediately turn them into a sadist. A pessimist says that giving someone power doesn't IMMEDIATELY turn them into a sadist.

Alternativly, do you know of a good download manager that will launch a program with a command containing the filename of the downloaded file? I'm open to other solutions as well. Really, any way to make this work will do, even if I have to cobble a solution together using multiple components. I've done that before. :)

Edited by Draygoes
changed wording
Spoiler

"If a vegetarian eats vegetables,What the heck does a humanitarian eat?"

"I hear voices in my head, but I ignore them and continue on killing."

"You have forced me to raise the indifference warning to beige, it's a beige alert people. As with all beige alerts please prepare to think about the possibility of caring."

An optimist says that giving someone power DOESN'T immediately turn them into a sadist. A pessimist says that giving someone power doesn't IMMEDIATELY turn them into a sadist.

if you know the URL of the file to download, why use a browser or a download manager? handle the entire process inside your AutoIt script.

any decent download manager should be able to run a command upon download completion. try Free Download Manager, this is one i found to be most useful in the past, although i never checked if it has such a feature, i'm fairly certain it does.

if you know the local file name of the downloaded file, then you can monitor your downloads folder for the newly appearance of the file.

Signature - my forum contributions:

Spoiler

UDF:

LFN - support for long file names (over 260 characters)

InputImpose - impose valid characters in an input control

TimeConvert - convert UTC to/from local time and/or reformat the string representation

AMF - accept multiple files from Windows Explorer context menu

DateDuration -  literal description of the difference between given dates

Apps:

Touch - set the "modified" timestamp of a file to current time

Show For Files - tray menu to show/hide files extensions, hidden & system files, and selection checkboxes

SPDiff - Single-Pane Text Diff

InetGet ?  If you need to go thru the web browser, you could watch the file size with FileGetSize.  I have seen in the past that the size of the file gets only updated at the end of the download.  So during the download, size will remain at 0.  Just check that trick if it still works with Brave.