Understanding / Learning - C#

Skeletor

Hi All,

So I was searching through the internet and found a plethora of information to learn C#. 
However, some are way below par and does not explain very well. 

So, anyone can suggest a proper website or eBook or video course explaining C#?

I've learnt AutoIt (still I'm learning it) by making small programs, reading the forums, going through the F1 guide (huge help, seriously this helps alot) and reading the Wiki.
Any direction would be appreciated, just not off the edge of a cliff.. 

Kind Regards
Skeletor

"Coffee: my defense against going postal."

Microsoft Office Splash Screen | Basic Notepad Program (Beginner) | Transparent Splash Screen | Full Screen UI

Learn C# | Free tutorials, courses, videos, and more | .NET (microsoft.com)

you must do the exercises, the programming stuff in the tutorials and get it working to actually learn--can't just read or watch video, you must DO

install Visual Studio Community Edition and start doing the tutorials

Edited by Earthshine

My resources are limited. You must ask the right questions

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I'm a little late here, I agree with Skeletor, and if you want a specific resource I found to be quite useful, it would be this guy: https://www.udemy.com/user/moshfeghhamedani/ (although you have to pay for that, also prices on Udemy are weird and fluctuate wildly, one day a course can be £10, and the next it can be £100, so don't get ripped off).

Generally, when I'm trying to learn a new language, I'll set myself a challenge. One I quite like doing is consuming some sort of API, and displaying the information in some way, for example use this: https://www.tvmaze.com/api to fetch some information (based on some sort of input, can be from the console, or from some sort of UI if you're feeling fancy) about a TV show and display it in some way.

@Noviceatthis, thank you for this valuable piece of information. 
You, and anyone who replies, are never late, I want to grab as much information as possible to broaden my skill set. 

Kind Regards
Skeletor

"Coffee: my defense against going postal."

Microsoft Office Splash Screen | Basic Notepad Program (Beginner) | Transparent Splash Screen | Full Screen UI