Koda download problem

martin

I cannot download KODA v1.4.1 without getting a corrupt file.(Wednesday 25th Jan 19.45)

Could LAzyCat or LookFar confirm that the file is ok?

Have tried 1.4.0 - very good- will save me hours.

Main problem I had was that names of components do not update in the dropdown list at the top of the object inspector window unless you exit Koda and start again.

It would be useful if the site for KODA had some way of contacting someone (or maybe I just couldn't see it)

but perhaps that is intentionally omitted.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

I cannot download KODA v1.4.1 without getting a corrupt file.(Wednesday 25th Jan 19.45)

Could LAzyCat or LookFar confirm that the file is ok?

Have tried 1.4.0 - very good- will save me hours.

Main problem I had was that names of components do not update in the dropdown list at the top of the object inspector window unless you exit Koda and start again.

It would be useful if the site for KODA had some way of contacting someone (or maybe I just couldn't see it)

but perhaps that is intentionally omitted.

I just downloaded it and it's ok for me.

what Operating System are you running?

I just downloaded it and it's ok for me.

what Operating System are you running?

Thanks for your reply. My operating system is XP SP1. I've now tried another PC with XP Pro SP2 and downloaded and unzipped OK. But it's still the same version I already have.

I have the following problems. If there is a way I can see an FAQ or a help file please let me know.

I use Delphi for most of my software which may or may not be a good thing when trying to use KODA.

The visible property has no effect on the code.

The name has no effect on the code for labels.

The name rarely has any effect on the title in the object inspector list.

Deleting a form using the close icon in the top righthand corner of the form asks if I want to remove the form from the project. What is the project, how do I load, save projects etc? Maybe project just means the list of forms I am working on.

If you start KODA and try to open a provious form which has the default Form1 name say, then you get an error. This is ok but then if you delete the form so you can load the previously saved one you cannot later remove the form from the project because there is already a DELAFORM1!.

After deleting a form it can still be in the object list and trying to select it causes an error. The object list seems to get completely confused if you have more than one form.

If I start new forms the list of items in the object inspectors does not usually include them. If I click on an older form which is not listed then click on the only name in the object inspector I get an error

Control 'AFORM4' cannot be selected.

Why not?

If I close the object inspector window then F11 will not bring it back and it is necessary to click object inspector in the view menu twice to get it back.

Run Form only produces code in Scite for me though this is not a big deal since F5 in Scite will run it.

If I could get rid of these problems, or understand what I am doing wrong, then KODA would be great, but at the moment it isn't saving me as much time as it should.

I hope you don't think I'm being too harsh because I like Koda and I want it to be better. If I can help then I would be pleased - say make a start on a help file or something though I don't have a lot of spare time.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.