Connect to a MySQL db

cdkid

somethin i thought i'd share

$ObjConn = ObjCreate("ADO.Connection")
$objconn.open("DRIVER={MySQL ODBC 3.51 Driver};SERVER=localhost;DATABASE=mydb;UID=username;PWD=password;")

then to execute queries and such use

$objconn.execute("Select * from users")

...im workin on a UDF library right now. Just thought someone might find this useful ;)

******EDIT******

forgot...

$objconn.close

:lmao:

******/EDIT******

Edited by cdkid
AutoIt Console written in C#. Write au3 code right at the console :D_FileWriteToLineWrite to a specific line in a file.My UDF Libraries: MySQL UDF Library version 1.6 MySQL Database UDF's for AutoItI have stopped updating the MySQL thread above, all future updates will be on my SVN. The svn location is:kan2.sytes.net/publicsvn/mysqlnote: This will still be available, but due to my new job, and school hours, am no longer developing this udf.My business: www.hirethebrain.com Hire The Brain HireTheBrain.com Computer Consulting, Design, Assembly and RepairOh no! I've commited Scriptocide!

somethin i thought i'd share

$ObjConn = ObjCreate("ADO.Connection")
$objconn.open("DRIVER={MySQL ODBC 3.51 Driver};SERVER=localhost;DATABASE=mydb;UID=username;PWD=password;")

then to execute queries and such use

$objconn.execute("Select * from users")

...im workin on a UDF library right now. Just thought someone might find this useful :lmao:

Excellent... I am wanting at somepoint as a project of mine to make a MySQL plug-in for AutoIt. Then also a GUI to read/write/access the database for you, just for the ease of use.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)