Is there any way we can put a do - until loop on a single line?

This doesn't work.

Do Sleep(100) Until WinActive( "TheNuggetQueen - Discord" )

Everyone here is going "well duh :D", but I mean, why can't that work? Is there any other type of loop that I could use in one line that would work here?
Btw, I want to replace sleep with "WinActivate" to loop until window is at forefront.(EDIT: I'm not automating anything other than Discord! Goodness that came out wrong the first time lmao. I'm writing a love message sender)

Edited by Draygoes
Clarification!! Fixed Function
Spoiler

"If a vegetarian eats vegetables,What the heck does a humanitarian eat?"

"I hear voices in my head, but I ignore them and continue on killing."

"You have forced me to raise the indifference warning to beige, it's a beige alert people. As with all beige alerts please prepare to think about the possibility of caring."

An optimist says that giving someone power DOESN'T immediately turn them into a sadist. A pessimist says that giving someone power doesn't IMMEDIATELY turn them into a sadist.

Oh, nothing. And putting it on three lines is what i've done.
I'm curious more than anything. I think it would be neat looking and it's always nice to be able to take a couple of lines off of a single task. :)

Spoiler

"If a vegetarian eats vegetables,What the heck does a humanitarian eat?"

"I hear voices in my head, but I ignore them and continue on killing."

"You have forced me to raise the indifference warning to beige, it's a beige alert people. As with all beige alerts please prepare to think about the possibility of caring."

An optimist says that giving someone power DOESN'T immediately turn them into a sadist. A pessimist says that giving someone power doesn't IMMEDIATELY turn them into a sadist.