help with starting the function

this is just an example

While 1

bleble1()
bleble()

WEnd

Func bleble()      ;/ I would like to include this function from the configuration file and for the on / off function to work
MouseMove(x,X)
Sleep(1000)
EndFunc  

17 minutes ago, Ninijaludek said:

this is just an example

Yes, but not a particularly meaningful one.

Whenever I read MouseMove a bad feeling creeps up on me, especially since most of your threads have been closed.

A more complete and runnable example would therefore be beneficial.

Musashi-C64.png

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

9 minutes ago, Musashi said:

Tak, ale nie szczególnie znaczące.

Za każdym razem, gdy czytam MouseMove , nachodzą mnie złe przeczucia, zwłaszcza że większość twoich wątków została zamknięta .

Korzystny byłby zatem bardziej kompletny i możliwy do wykonania przykład.

I just learn and I can't do anything wrong with any command, I don't mean anything wrong. Help pls

• Developers

Please stop posting translated text and only post English! There is no need to quote text always as we can read what was written!
On top of that: I requested you already in your first thread to post code in a codebox...   guess you forgotten that?
Since your first thread was also about game automation, I can only assume this is more of that and we made clear that we do not want that in our forums.

So the next time try to remember al of that before posting an question and now you can explain to me in detail what it is you want to accomplish this time!

@All others: Pease stay out for now.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Jos locked this topic