autologin for game - (Locked)

Hi there,

I am a newbie with coding in auto it. 

Would someone be willing to help me out with my end goal? 

I would like to create an autologin bot for this old game Kalonline. (There might be something already coded, but I am afraid to lose my accounts :)

If I use Shellexecute(), it runs the client however there is an issue with UAC (solved that with a elevated shortcut - winareotweaker)

Tried to click on the "GAME START" used the finder tool to get the ID and class, but dont know what command to use, I would like to avoid ctrlcclick() since it is working with coordinates (which is useless if you change the computer)

image.png.0151919e64568c85ad6b1bfa7ba72e86.png

2nd step is when the game loads i would need 2x ESC to skip the loading screen, after that there is a ID and PW window and a 2nd PW where you need the mouse to click the numbers 1-9. 

image.png.328d405540c1cdf628b12d3b3c800141.pngimage.png.71bf52a863351e72bf0cb4dde24e3490.png

Could someone point me into the right direction? :) 

thank you guys!

• Developers

Welcome to the AutoIt forum.

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. Please read them now - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked.

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope.

The Moderation team

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)