Autoit Scrpit Debugger

47 minutes ago, ashraful089 said:

i am not realizing how to use it?

You have to read through it ;)

Musashi-C64.png

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

1 hour ago, ashraful089 said:

sir still now i am reading but nothing found and quiet confused now.

Writing to a log file as recommended by @Earthshine is a useful approach.

For smaller scripts it is often sufficient to use plenty of ConsoleWrites. The @error macro, which is returned by many standard functions and can be set in own ones, is also helpful. Last but not least, most syntax errors are displayed in the SciTE console.

You can find these tips and more under the link that @Jos has already provided. Show some effort and read the instructions. There is no magical tool, that will do this work for you.

Musashi-C64.png

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

i like the logger better though because i can watch the logs as they are created with LogExpert or any Tail program you like. that way my stuff runs and I can put in pauses to inspect stuff i care about.

for me it's the most efficient way

you can build LogExpert using Visual Studio 2019 or later or just use chocolaty to install it. It's just a unix tail program for windows written in C#

Edited by Earthshine

My resources are limited. You must ask the right questions