To add a func in gui...

Sorry my english is not the best,

and i am complete new here in forum, if i fail any rules "sorry"

4ff8914e408af54751de99e1768d659f.png

I only made the gui at first,

Do you have an example how I can add a func? then start it later?

1e15b7e751dabe366f3a83748252775e.png

(this is just a picture to describe how it should work)

maybe anyone can help me?

1 hour ago, Sinko89 said:

Sorry my english is not the best,

and i am complete new here in forum, if i fail any rules "sorry"

First Fail, you didn't named the real quest. What's the name of the game/other own device to automate?

1 hour ago, AutoBert said:

First Fail, you didn't named the real quest. What's the name of the game/other own device to automate?

thanks, ye i dont know how to name this big sorry,

not for game, but possible to use for all games then

but yes i want create with this macros but universal for what i want

maybe anywhat for browser or to aktivate a program but only possible if the systemtimer +8 utc and much more

... sorry if you not understand me :3

i didnt found other examples because i started with autoit "imagesearch" yes for years i have using autoit for blackdesert (marked place and fishing)

then i have use it for other thinks, to make screenshot with mouse and with xy area or to do screenshot all 5minutes

or if i have sell anywhat in the app "trade republic" to do a sound because on nox player i dont have vibriation or dont get a message how on mobile

and because this was the idea to do a univeresal func macro or what ever the name is for this.

then i dont must work everytime so much for a little simple .exe its more easy to add and play ^^!

i know my english is very very trash... i am so sorry :3

(but i understand your question about for game) if i want to do only for a game i can do it without that... but it's just handy to have one for everything

currently I don't know what I would use it for exactly, it was just an idea

24 minutes ago, Sinko89 said:

thanks, ye i dont know how to name this big sorry,

not for game, but possible to use for all games then

but yes i want create with this macros but universal for what i want

maybe anywhat for browser or to aktivate a program but only possible if the systemtimer +8 utc and much more

... sorry if you not understand me :3

Sorry, i can't understood. But if you think 💘 "How can i tread any peeople, to Automate 🤑Difficult Jobs" Stage 2 of misFails is reached

• Moderators

Sinko89,

First, please use Google translate or something like it to get your posts close to understandable - I am afraid I must tell you that your English is absolute rubbish and no-one can understand what you are trying to say.

Second, just how far have you got with this project? Is it just a basic GUI or do you have any underlying code to go with it? For example, do those combos actually have anything in them?

Third, just what is it you expect this GUI to do? Although I suspect that it might become clearer if we could understand your posts. As far as I can tell you seem to want to concatenate various AutoIt commands into a single executable - these commands being listed in the various columns. But how do you intend to add the various variables to the commands - the combos appear to be very generic command "words" without the parameters which are necessary for them to become actual "commands".

So over to you: make your goals clearer and we might be able to offer some advice on how to proceed, but I must warn you that if you expecting someone to code everything for you then you are in the wrong place. Think of the old saying: "Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day; give a man a net and you feed him forever". We try to be net makers and repairers, not fishmongers.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Hi @Sinko89.

You cannot define functions dynamically at runtime.

So you need to keep a list (an array or a map) with the "functions" (names) and a list (array i would suggest) for each line/statement in your "function".

Then finally use Execute function to run each line/statement. It does not work with variable assignments, however so there's that.

Using the Execute function has the added benifit of not crashing your code if you enter invalid syntax. :)

Hope this is what you seek, as others have mentioned, it's a bit hard to "decipher" your messages.

Edited by genius257