2 clicks at the same time, possible?

I want the leftmouse click to be held down for a short amount of time, and have it be 2 of these at the same time. Is it possible to have 2 mouseclicks active at the same time?

Looked all over the internet, couldn't find anything that does it successfully.

:D

You might need to explain this a lot better, there is only 1 cursor.

Are we using a type of virtualization?

Maybe you ave two mice hooked up and wanted to see which one would win at taking control?

You have a time machine and you are just really bored; since you have seen it all before?

:blink:

On 5/19/2022 at 11:54 AM, Golbez said:

my guess is 2 mousedown commands at the same time

I tied both commands at the same time, didn't work.  I also tried running 2 different scripts at the same time, and it still didn't work.

Is it not possible to have Autoit run 2 mice clicks at once, or 2 mice at once?  I really just need the 2' MiceDown's at once.  Don't even need to mice for the whole script.

:D

• Developers
1 hour ago, thatboy said:

I really just need the 2' MiceDown's at once. 

Give me one valid example of an program that ever requires this as this is humanly not possible?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

3 hours ago, rudi said:

Well, not possible out of the box, while addons can do the trick:

https://mousemux.com/ 

Okay, that's a neat trick. :o

Spoiler

"If a vegetarian eats vegetables,What the heck does a humanitarian eat?"

"I hear voices in my head, but I ignore them and continue on killing."

"You have forced me to raise the indifference warning to beige, it's a beige alert people. As with all beige alerts please prepare to think about the possibility of caring."

An optimist says that giving someone power DOESN'T immediately turn them into a sadist. A pessimist says that giving someone power doesn't IMMEDIATELY turn them into a sadist.

Well, that's not the trick @thatboy was asking for. That's just to show, that it's possible to have two independant operable mice cursors at the same time.

No clue at all, if it's possible to "address" two different, concurrent mouse cursors using autoit. Usually there is just exactly one poining device. Even when connecting multiple mice at the same time, they will "fight" for that one cursor.

As @Jos pointed out already.

When mice were not optical, but were operated with a mechanical ball moving "slot wheels" we made use of that for a funny contest: 2 mice per PC. One mouse got the horizontal wheel  removed, the other one the vertical. Then two teams of 2 players each had to move the mouse cusor through the same labyrinth on two different PCs without touching the walls (that did a reset of the mouse position to start). So for both teams player A did the x-axis, player B did the y-axis. Was quite funny 😊

Earth is flat, pigs can fly, and Nuclear Power is SAFE!

• Developers

To me a mouse click is a windows message send to some queue for the clicked Control so would think it is literally impossible to do this, but then again, why would it?

so again my question:

7 hours ago, Jos said:

Give me one valid example of an program that ever requires this?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)