if statement has no matching endif statement

Wow, 5 lines and only the last line is correct syntax! 
    May I suggest you check the helpfile for the correct syntax of using the functions '_ispressed' and 'mouseclick' and study / try the examples for these functions.

#include <Misc.au3>
    ; $click= ("{alt}+{d}")
    Local $keyAlt = 12
    Local $keyD = 44
    If _ispressed($keyAlt) and _IsPressed($keyD) Then
        MouseClick ( "right" , Default, Default , 22 , 10 )
        ; Return ; can only be used in a function
    EndIf

• Moderators
23 hours ago, ofbefb34 said:

I must have looked up to the wrong place.

There is one right place to look for help: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Same information pool at your fingertips is to use Autoit SciTE editor and <F5> run your program:

Using <F4> key  you can walk through all error lines, then read the error description, there simply press <F1> key with the cursor positioned to the appropriate key word to jump to the integrated help file system topic

image.png.07975a529af79ddcf18e7f8c22af70f9.png

Earth is flat, pigs can fly, and Nuclear Power is SAFE!

• Developers
44 minutes ago, rudi said:

Same information pool at your fingertips is to use Autoit SciTE editor and <F5> run your program 

Yep, but only when the separate SciTE4AuoIt3 is installed or else only AutoIt3 will run showing its output in the SciTE output pane😉

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers
6 hours ago, rudi said:

use Autoit SciTE editor

Understood, but I just want to make it ultimately clear that the SciTE editor version that comes with the AutoIt3 installer, doesn't do all these extra's. ;) 

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers
5 hours ago, Nine said:

@Jos  Just curious why full Scite is not provided in the first place with AutoIt ?  That would reduce misunderstanding and repeated questions about it, no ?

Yes it would, but it is the was it is because Jon wanted to keep the baseline installer small/simple with a single file based editor (better than notepad) , which I fully understand. ( @Jon correct me if i am wrong)

Still think it best this way as not everybody is using SciTE and we should keep things flexible for people to move to any Editor of their liking without giving them the "bloat" of the SciTE4AutoIt3 package. :) 

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

As mentioned years ago it might be worth to think about to provide *ONE* bundle package for Autoit including the SciTE4AutoIt3.

Best would be a "doubleklick the EXE, --> preselection = Install-in-no-questions-asked-at-all-mode", optional user-defined-install-mode.

For beginners it might be very helpful, if a tutorial website is autoopened just after the setup is completed.

Earth is flat, pigs can fly, and Nuclear Power is SAFE!

• Developers

It is what it is as I have stated already many times: eg here:

On 10/9/2018 at 11:13 AM, Jos said:

As it is considered not as a core item and people should be able to choose their editor of choice.

I solely maintain the SciTE4AutoIt installer and only the SciTE source is part of the shared SVN, all other sources of the compiled programs (tidy,au3stripper) aren't shared.

Jos

This also means that one day it likely stops unless somebody is willing to "burn" as much time on it as I do without really using it that much themselves anymore. :) 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.