GaryFrost

v 1.0.1.15

Added DoubleClick on TreeView for Preview/Edit

Problem is there seems to be a refresh/paint problem on TreeView just

like the Slider on the ListView Gui

These Problems seem to tie in with using the GUIRegisterMsg

I may be doing something wrong, but I'm stumped if I am

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't compile Csnippet.au3 -

First error :

Invalid Compiler directive

OK

Keyword:#Compiler_Res_FileVersion_AutoIncrement

Value:n

Fixed by rem out a few lines but now I get:

(0,0) : ERROR: TraySetItemOnEvent(): undefined function.

^

C:\Documents and Settings\steve.fisher\Desktop\snippet.au3(74,53) : ERROR: GUIRegisterMsg(): undefined function.

GUIRegisterMsg($WM_COPYDATA, "_Scite_MY_WM_COPYDATA")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Documents and Settings\steve.fisher\Desktop\snippet.au3 - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Edited by xircon

Can't compile Csnippet.au3 -

First error :

Invalid Compiler directive

OK

Keyword:#Compiler_Res_FileVersion_AutoIncrement

Value:n

Fixed by rem out a few lines but now I get:

(0,0) : ERROR: TraySetItemOnEvent(): undefined function.

^

C:\Documents and Settings\steve.fisher\Desktop\snippet.au3(74,53) : ERROR: GUIRegisterMsg(): undefined function.

GUIRegisterMsg($WM_COPYDATA, "_Scite_MY_WM_COPYDATA")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Documents and Settings\steve.fisher\Desktop\snippet.au3 - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

You need the latest beta and latest Au3Check

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

v 1.0.1.16

Added Owner Drawn Menu's

Note: Holger is still trying to find a solution to problems due to using GUIRegisterMsg

See 1st post for source files and screen shots

Just can't get this to work:

AutoIt Error

OK

Line 0 (File "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTe\snippets\CSnippet.exe"):

Local $a_PanelWidth[1] = [$temp_width]

Local ^ ERROR

Error: Can not redeclare a parameter inside a user function.

Steve

PS above error when using ctrl+alt+s to launch. compiles fine

Edited by xircon

The fix for this error was submitted on the 7th, it should be out in the next beta

The below code is the code submitted to replace the original create function

Func _GuiCtrlStatusBarCreate($h_Gui, $a_PanelWidth, $s_PanelText, $v_styles = "")
 Local $a_PW[1], $a_PT[1]
 If Not IsArray($a_PanelWidth) Then
  $a_PW[0] = $a_PanelWidth
 Else
  $a_PW = $a_PanelWidth
 EndIf
 If Not IsArray($a_PT) Then
  $a_PT[0] = $s_PanelText
 Else
  $a_PT = $s_PanelText
 EndIf
 If Not IsHWnd($h_Gui) Then $h_Gui = HWnd($h_Gui)
 Local $hwnd_Bar1, $x
 Local $style = BitOR($WS_CHILD, $WS_VISIBLE)
 If @NumParams = 4 Then $style = BitOR($style, $v_styles)
 $hwnd_Bar1 = DllCall("comctl32.dll", "long", "CreateStatusWindow", "long", $style, "str", "", "hwnd", $h_Gui, "int", 0)

If Not @error Then
  _GuiCtrlStatusBarSetParts($hwnd_Bar1[0], UBound($a_PW), $a_PW)
  For $x = 0 To UBound($s_PanelText) - 1
   _GuiCtrlStatusBarSetText($hwnd_Bar1[0], $a_PT[$x], $x)
  Next

Return $hwnd_Bar1[0]
 EndIf
 SetError(1)
 Return 0
EndFunc  ;==>_GuiCtrlStatusBarCreate

v 1.0.2.1

Added Toolbar

Disabled Treeview for now due to the GUIRegisterMsg problem

Combined Notify events to 1 function

see 1st post for downloads and instructions

Old Version of Code Snippet let me Paste a Snippet from any source, now only from Scite, it would be usefull if Code Snippet let me Paste from my internet browser

Nice utility BTW, congraulations

Thanks,

Sorry about losing that ability, but the main objective for me was to interface it with SciTE, which with JdeB's help we did, now just waiting for a few bugs to get worked out in the beta.

Trying to decide on a better way of storing the snippets, going to hit a wall storing them in an ini.

Been thinking about storing the categories and snippet names in the ini then have another folder

that actually has .au3 files with the snippet name as the prefix that can be read in.

Trying to decide on a better way of storing the snippets, going to hit a wall storing them in an ini.

Sounds like a job for XML Gary...

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Did a beta-compile on it successfully, and edited in the changes into the Properties.

It worked fine the first time I ran it, brought up the window and all, but the second time (and on), it gave me the following error (note the double quotes at the start):

Error while launching:

""C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Snippets\CSnippet.exe" with Params:

"/CreateSnippet"

The specified file was not found.

The properties looks just like you'd expect it to, copied directly from this thread but I keep getting the same result.

Advice?

Edited by Xander

• Developers

Did a beta-compile on it successfully, and edited in the changes into the Properties.

It worked fine the first time I ran it, brought up the window and all, but the second time (and on), it gave me the following error (note the double quotes at the start):

The properties looks just like you'd expect it to, copied directly from this thread but I keep getting the same result.

Advice?

The line looks good although it show 2 double quotes at the start....

Can you show your settings from SciTEUser.properties ? (Cut and Paste them here...)

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

The line looks good although it show 2 double quotes at the start....

Can you show your settings from SciTEUser.properties ? (Cut and Paste them here...)

Just quoting the command line for brevity:

AU3.PROPERTIES

command.17.$(file.patterns.au3)="$(SciteDefaultHome)\Snippets\CSnippet.exe" /CreateSnippet

It's all just copied/pasted from the first post of this thread. All paths are correct. Only thing that I can think of would be the numbering. It had only gone up to #15, but I left it at 17 thinking it wouldn't matter. {shrug}

Side question: If I want it to save my Snippets to another location (ie. My Docs) , is this the best place to make that a universal change?

"Global $file = @ScriptDir & "\Snippets.ini"

Edited by Xander

AU3.PROPERTIES

It's all just copied/pasted from the first post of this thread. All paths are correct. Only thing that I can think of would be the numbering. It had only gone up to #15, but I left it at 17 thinking it wouldn't matter. {shrug}

Side question: If I want it to save my Snippets to another location (ie. My Docs) , is this the best place to make that a universal change?

For now yes, but I'm working on another version that will use xml for the snippets themselves

• Developers

AU3.PROPERTIES

Not a good idea when you have put it in AU3.Properties.. you lose your settings the next time you update SciTE4AutoIt3. Put user definitions in the SciTEUser.properties....

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Snippets\CSnippet.exe

{shrug}

:o Line looks good when you are sure about the Subdirectory location and program name. ....

If I want it to save my Snippets to another location (ie. My Docs) , is this the best place to make that a universal change?

Leave that to Gary to answer...

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)