Another Admin Tool for Active Directory

arcker

• 3 weeks later...

Nice work!

[u]Helpful tips:[/u]If you want better answers to your questions, take the time to reproduce your issue in a small "stand alone" example script whenever possible. Also, make sure you tell us 1) what you tried, 2) what you expected to happen, and 3) what happened instead.[u]Useful links:[/u]BrettF's update to LxP's "How to AutoIt" pdfValuater's Autoit 1-2-3 Download page for the latest versions of Autoit and SciTE[quote]<glyph> For example - if you came in here asking "how do I use a jackhammer" we might ask "why do you need to use a jackhammer"<glyph> If the answer to the latter question is "to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer", then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers[/quote]

Hi everyone !

edit : 02/16/2006

<snip>

and now, here is the code :

<snip>
func _log($actionjournal,$descriptionjournal,$dureetraitement = "non défini")
    GUICtrlCreateListViewItem($compteurjournal & "|" & $objgroup.cn & "|" & $actionjournal & "|" & &#0
Errr... I think some code got lost in the edit????

hello arker,

pretty interesting :o

I'have already wrote a WSH script witch do some AD management, using wshdialog.dll in order to get dialog boxes

So I will not rewrite it in autoit language .

Edited by sksbir

oh really ?

ok but i try to integrate as mush as possible some functionalities

so, if you have any ideas....

++

Edited by arcker

-- Arck System _ Soon -- Ideas make everything

"La critique est facile, l'art est difficile"

Projects :

[list] [*]Au3Service : Run your exe as service V3 / Updated 29/07/2013 Get it Here [/list]

Sorry , but the script is for a realy dedicated usage : i mean, it uses the fact that for example, the printers definitions are stored is AD security groups...

The behaviour of the script is:

- fist locate the user in AD : give some letters, and script will perform a AD search on displayname and samaccount name.

The multiple results are stored in a combo box : you have to choose the user you want.

Once the user is choosed, the memberof list is showed in option box (so you can select the groups you want )

- select the action ( group cloning, adding group , reset password, move user,etc...)

- if action is group cloning, you must select the destination user

- if action is adding group, you must select the group to ad

- if action is move user, you must select the destination OU.

etc...

Only once it's ok, the "execute" button will appear.

Edited by sksbir

@sksbir and @arcker

If you want to discuss about vbs script can you do it at least in english or privately by PM.

I was thinking this scripts and scraps forum is around AutoIt script.

Thanks for people that don't understand french :o

Thanks for people that don't understand french ;)

There are a lot of people who don't understand the French :geek::o

[u]Helpful tips:[/u]If you want better answers to your questions, take the time to reproduce your issue in a small "stand alone" example script whenever possible. Also, make sure you tell us 1) what you tried, 2) what you expected to happen, and 3) what happened instead.[u]Useful links:[/u]BrettF's update to LxP's "How to AutoIt" pdfValuater's Autoit 1-2-3 Download page for the latest versions of Autoit and SciTE[quote]<glyph> For example - if you came in here asking "how do I use a jackhammer" we might ask "why do you need to use a jackhammer"<glyph> If the answer to the latter question is "to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer", then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers[/quote]

@sksbir and @arcker

If you want to discuss about vbs script can you do it at least in english or privately by PM.

I was thinking this scripts and scraps forum is around AutoIt script.

Thanks for people that don't understand french :geek:

you are right. this is now not a problem at all. :o

--> two preceding reply edited.

"Merci Beaucoup" = "Thank you very much"

:o

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Doubleclick in Listview:

Global Const $WM_NOTIFY = 0x004E
Global Const $NM_FIRST = 0
Global Const $NM_CLICK = ($NM_FIRST - 2)
Global Const $NM_DBLCLK = ($NM_FIRST - 3)

GUIRegisterMsg($WM_NOTIFY, "WM_Notify_Events")

Func WM_Notify_Events($hWndGUI, $MsgID, $wParam, $lParam)
    #forceref $hWndGUI, $MsgID, $wParam
    Local $tagNMHDR, $event

$tagNMHDR = DllStructCreate("int;int;int", $lParam)
    If @error Then Return
    $event = DllStructGetData($tagNMHDR, 3)

Select
        Case $wParam = $ListView1
            Select
                Case $event = $NM_CLICK
                    ListViewClick()
                Case $event = $NM_DBLCLK
                    ListViewDoubleClick()
            EndSelect
    EndSelect

$tagNMHDR = 0