Hey everyone, I have been learning and developing simple smart contracts for the past week and want to start deploying onto MATIC or ETH main net but have hit a wall now.

I am trying to find good material that would teach me first of all how to deploy the smart contract and how it can be executed.

One of the questions that I have is...is there a way to deploy smart contracts that don't need any JS or any front end interface.

Basically developing a smart contract that is able to execute itself given a certain requirement is met.

And if so how do I go about doing that?

Do I need to get the contracts that I want to interact with and call from them in an "inheritance" matter or how do I do it.

Sorry if this question doesn't make sense. I am just stuck and not sure how I am able to move forward.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, oddssatisfy said:

Hey everyone, I have been learning and developing simple smart contracts for the past week and want to start deploying onto MATIC or ETH main net but have hit a wall now.

I am trying to find good material that would teach me first of all how to deploy the smart contract and how it can be executed.

One of the questions that I have is...is there a way to deploy smart contracts that don't need any JS or any front end interface.

Basically developing a smart contract that is able to execute itself given a certain requirement is met.

And if so how do I go about doing that?

Do I need to get the contracts that I want to interact with and call from them in an "inheritance" matter or how do I do it.

Sorry if this question doesn't make sense. I am just stuck and not sure how I am able to move forward. https://lembergsolutions.com/drupal-development

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Edited by oddssatisfy

@oddssatisfy Have you tried reading the documentation for your platform? It should have everything you need. Also why did you post this in the AutoIt forum? Most people would not be familiar with this.

38 minutes ago, argumentum said:

What's a smart contract ?.

It's automation for crypto-currencies ;)

EasyCodeIt - A cross-platform AutoIt implementation - Fund the development! (GitHub will double your donations for a limited time)

DcodingTheWeb Forum - Follow for updates and Join for discussion

1 hour ago, TheDcoder said:

@oddssatisfy Have you tried reading the documentation for your platform? It should have everything you need. Also why did you post this in the AutoIt forum? Most people would not be familiar with this.

It's automation for crypto-currencies ;)

as i mentioned developer question. so this is a developer question

• Moderators
Posted (edited)
On 7/25/2022 at 12:56 PM, oddssatisfy said:

as i mentioned developer question. so this is a developer question

A developer question in which you're making an assumption that everyone knows what you are talking about. I think the question was valid, what led you to post here, on a site that has nothing (overtly) to do with smart contracts, rather than a site like nadcab or forummatic. So, the question as to how this relates to AutoIt (this being an AutoIt forum and all) is perfectly valid.

That being said, we have a very diverse community, with a wide range of skill sets. You'll just have to wait and see if someone pops by that has the niche knowledge you're after.

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!