1. t0nZ

t0nZ

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By tarretarretarre
      Version 2.x.x and 3.x.x has been moved to branch 3.x
      About Autoit-Socket-IO
      Autoit-Socket-IO is a event driven TCP/IP wrapper heavily inspired from Socket.IO with focus on user friendliness and long term sustainability.
      I constantly want to make this UDF faster and better, so if you have any suggestions or questions (beginner and advanced) Do not hesitate to ask them, I will gladly help!
      Key features
      Simple API 99% data-type serialization thanks to Autoit-Serialize Can easily be extended with your own functionality thanks to Autoit-Events "Educational" examples Data encryption thanks to _<Crypt.au3> Limitations
      Speed. This UDF will sacrifice some speed for convenience Read more in the official thread
    • By Raywando
      Hello,
      This is my first post. So I’ve worked on a script for a while and I’m planning to publish it but the problem is that it connects to an FTP server at some point, and as you probably know FTP credentials are easily captured by a MITM attack or Wireshark (not sure if Wireshark does). So I thought if i can detect data capturing in the user’s network the script would stop. Any idea?.
      If there’s another workaround I’m happy to hear it. 
    • By kingjacob90
      Hay guys
      Just had an idea and wanted to know where to start. I want to download a screenshot of a website automatically into a .png .jpg ect format so I can then set it as my desktop background.
      This might be for for news: When the latest news is added to a website a screenshot of that website is saved and added to my desktop background.
      I have tried using website that already do the screenshot but you have to open the website and click the button for it to generate one and thus InetGet does not help.
      Any Ideas?
    • By simy8891
      Hi guys,
      It's been a while since I wrote my last message here and a while since I used AutoIt. I'm currently sort of desperate and I'm trying to find some help in regards of getting the network usage per process!
      I'm not interested in the total network usage of the NIC, but only on a specific PID's network utilization. They idea is to collect the amount of traffic uploaded and downloaded by a list of specific processes. So far Process Hacker and Process Explorer are capable of getting what I need, but I need to use these numbers in another script so they're sort of useless to me. I can't seem to find a way around it.
      Any idea, help is greatly appreciated.
      Thanks
    • By ModemJunki
      Hello,
      I solved it - only had to add a sleep for 10 seconds or so to make sure the shell could see the I.P. address change.
      I'm working in Windows PE environment (10.0.10586). I think I have some permissions issue related to AutoIT
      I've tried with Net Share and with DriveMapAdd - neither work.
      So finally I made the script output a batch file with a pause and what I found is that in WinPE, the batch file behaves differently if it's run at the command prompt or if it is spawned by AutoIT.
      If spawned by AutoIT, the net use command gives error 1231 "The network location cannot be reached". I assume this is the same problem that DriveMapAdd is having.
      But if I run the same batch file under the command shell in the Windows PE instance, it works.
      I also made a simple test with Ping() and it always returns 1 (host is offline) but I can ping it from the command line in the same PE session.
      Are there service dependencies for this to work? What is preventing AutoIT from accessing the network?
      Below sample is kind of dirty but illustrates what I'm doing. Could use a lot more refinement for error checking etc.
      ;~ #RequireAdmin #include <Array.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> _SetUpPEIP() Func _SetUpPEIP() Local $s_user = "USER" Local $s_pass = "PASS" Local $s_RMTIP = "10.1.1.4" Local $s_RMTSHR = "SHARED_FOLDER" Local $s_IPPrefix = "10.1.1." Local $s_netMask = "255.255.255.0" Local $s_StartIP = 20 Local $a_NICs[1] Local $objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:\\localhost\root\CIMV2") Local $colItems = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_NetworkAdapter", "WQL") If IsObj($colItems) Then ; gather network card names For $objItem In $colItems If $objItem.NetConnectionStatus == "2" Or $objItem.NetConnectionStatus == "9" Then _ArrayAdd($a_NICs, $objItem.NetConnectionID) EndIf Next EndIf If IsArray($a_NICs) Then ; assign them I.P. addresses For $i = 1 To UBound($a_NICs) - 1 $s_setIP = "netsh interface IP set address name=""" & $a_NICs[$i] & """ static " & $s_IPPrefix & $i + $s_StartIP - 1 & " " & $s_netMask $s_ipRes = RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & $s_setIP, @ScriptDir, @SW_HIDE) ; expect 0 Sleep(100) ConsoleWrite($s_setIP & " result is: " & $s_ipRes & @CRLF) Next Sleep(10000) ; wait for the shell to catch up and enum the I.P. $sres = DriveMapAdd("Z:", "\\" & $s_RMTIP & "\" & $s_RMTSHR, $DMA_PERSISTENT, $s_user, $s_pass) ; now map a drive Else ; error! No cards found! EndIf EndFunc ;==>_SetUpPEIP