How to Disable High Dpi in my Autoit_v3 application?

While Scite doesn't support high dpi, I open it in compatibility settings. But it brings another problem:My au3 app automatically enables high dpi, causing gui disorder.

I've tried #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_HiDpi=N but it doesn't work. I'd appreciate it if you could offer some help. Thanks.

12 minutes ago, ioa747 said:

with a few words that is all they need 

#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_HiDpi=Y
#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****

If Not (@Compiled ) Then DllCall("User32.dll","bool","SetProcessDPIAware")

That (alone) will not fix an incorrectly displayed GUI when Windows scaling is in use.

For a solution for GUI presentation that takes Windows scaling into account, read HERE

On 8/17/2022 at 11:17 PM, BlueSkyMemory said:

@Shark007 It looks perfect to translate GUI codes, but what I want to do is just disable high dpi in AU3 app when I turn on high dpi in SciTE(Windows Settings)

What you are failing to grasp here is that the compiled script is not using high dpi but your computer is using it. The solution I pointed to will help you to make your compiled script also use high dpi.

Edited by Shark007

On 8/19/2022 at 12:22 AM, Shark007 said:

What you are failing to grasp here is that the compiled script is not using high dpi but your computer is using it. The solution I pointed to will help you to make your compiled script also use high dpi.

Actually I DON'T want to use high DPI in my AU3 app when using high DPI in SciTE.