Network Location

Go to solution Solved by /dev/null,

Hello 

I need to find network location of my running script(which is going to be different every time I run script on another computer)  and put it into variable...

so then I can get the IP of that Network and add it into windows trusted sites like this to prevent security alerts after StartUp 

RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Domains\xxxxxxxxxx","xxxxxxxxx","xxxxxxxx")

But I am not sure how to find that locations 🙁 Any Ideas ? 

❤️

• 4 weeks later...
  • Solution

>I need to find network location of my running script

please define "network location".

Are you looking for the IP subnet-id and the netmask? If so, you'll get that with ipconfig or netsh interface.

So either run these commands and parse their output or use some code from the following post.

Br
Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

If you need the public network address you could use function: 

_GetIP (Get public IP address of a network/computer)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki