Help

Ok...i stumbled upon this program because it was pointed out in a topic i had interest in another forum.

So i downloaded and i can't figure out how to make a small prog.

What i want it to do is open firefox...go to darkthrone.com and to recruiter....copy and paste link and open about 15 tabs (binding is ctrl+t for new tab) and then start clicking the button "recruit" 400 times with like 1-2sec intervals in between...then quit.

Can anyone help me and show me how to get started?

Ok...i stumbled upon this program because it was pointed out in a topic i had interest in another forum.

So i downloaded and i can't figure out how to make a small prog.

What i want it to do is open firefox...go to darkthrone.com and to recruiter....copy and paste link and open about 15 tabs (binding is ctrl+t for new tab) and then start clicking the button "recruit" 400 times with like 1-2sec intervals in between...then quit.

Can anyone help me and show me how to get started?

Is this something you want to do as a way of attacking this site?

No no...its a game. Basically you click 400 times a day...(optional obviously) and you get 300 out of it. The other 100 go to your 'credits'...in other words they will save up and if you don't click some day...those extra ones will be given to you. Always max of 300 per day. And its boring to click 400 times a day...every single day....if you know what i mean. So i would like something to do this all for me.