OpenTrack refuses to open via autoit?

It's so weird, but I can't think of anything else that could be going on. Unless my code doesn't work for some reason of course.

To be clear, if I manually run OpenTrack.exe, it detects the process correctly. But it won't open the program in the first place, it's just causing the script to hang while it waits for a process that is never going to be there.

What's wrong with my code? 😶

Run("C:\Users\iamdr\OneDrive\Desktop\Head Tracking\OpenTrack\opentrack.exe")
Do
    Sleep( 500 )
Until ProcessExists( "opentrack.exe" ) = True
MsgBox(0,"","")

Oh, and here is the output from the compiler.

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\AutoIt3.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Users\iamdr\OneDrive\Desktop\Head Tracking\Start Tracking.au3" /UserParams    
+>02:40:25 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper (21.316.1639.1) from:SciTE.exe (4.4.6.0)  Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_11/2009  CPU:X64 OS:X64  Environment(Language:0409)  CodePage:0  utf8.auto.check:4
+>         SciTEDir => C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE   UserDir => C:\Users\iamdr\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper   SCITE_USERHOME => C:\Users\iamdr\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE
>Running AU3Check (3.3.16.0)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3  input:C:\Users\iamdr\OneDrive\Desktop\Head Tracking\Start Tracking.au3
+>02:40:25 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.16.0):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "C:\Users\iamdr\OneDrive\Desktop\Head Tracking\Start Tracking.au3"    
+>Setting Hotkeys...--> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+BREAK to Stop.

Oh, and here's the output after I manually close the script. I don't know if that will help, but I'm trying to provide as much info as I can. If you need any more information, please let me know. :)

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\AutoIt3.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Users\iamdr\OneDrive\Desktop\Head Tracking\Start Tracking.au3" /UserParams    
+>02:40:25 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper (21.316.1639.1) from:SciTE.exe (4.4.6.0)  Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_11/2009  CPU:X64 OS:X64  Environment(Language:0409)  CodePage:0  utf8.auto.check:4
+>         SciTEDir => C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE   UserDir => C:\Users\iamdr\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper   SCITE_USERHOME => C:\Users\iamdr\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE
>Running AU3Check (3.3.16.0)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3  input:C:\Users\iamdr\OneDrive\Desktop\Head Tracking\Start Tracking.au3
+>02:40:25 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.16.0):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "C:\Users\iamdr\OneDrive\Desktop\Head Tracking\Start Tracking.au3"    
+>Setting Hotkeys...--> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+BREAK to Stop.

>Process failed to respond; forcing abrupt termination...
>Exit code: 1    Time: 56.81

Thanks for your time, everyone. :)

Spoiler

"If a vegetarian eats vegetables,What the heck does a humanitarian eat?"

"I hear voices in my head, but I ignore them and continue on killing."

"You have forced me to raise the indifference warning to beige, it's a beige alert people. As with all beige alerts please prepare to think about the possibility of caring."

An optimist says that giving someone power DOESN'T immediately turn them into a sadist. A pessimist says that giving someone power doesn't IMMEDIATELY turn them into a sadist.

What are you using OpenTrack for ? couldnt you use something else like Eukalyptos FaceDetection UDF, i added live webcam tracking support for it so it's easy to check the angle of your head and use it for whatever.

It's on the German AutoIt forum, your browser can translate by rightcliking and choose "translate to english", check post #6 (and #7 where eukalyptos added all the small landmarks also)

https://autoit.de/thread/86499-facedetection-udf/ 

Edited by Werty

Some guy's script + some other guy's script = my script!