User Abbrev not working

Floooooo24

Good morning,

I want to use some user abbreviations because they look very useful.

But my problem is that I can't get it to work. I tried using Abbrev Manager where I successfully created a new entry. But when I type the Abbrev, the color doesn't change and after I hit the spacebar, it doesn't convert to the text that's in the Abbrev manager.

I looked in the file "\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\au3.keywords.user.abbreviations.properties" where the abbreviation says: "au3.keywords.userabbrev=mbb"

Thanks for any help

Flo

did you also check: au3userabbrev.properties ?

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2023-04-24

where au3userabbrev.properties is located on your system ?

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

I think that @Jos is the right person to wait for his attention.

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

• Developers

For starters: Which version of SciTE4AutoIt3 are you running?

On 10/26/2022 at 9:31 AM, Floooooo24 said:

But my problem is that I can't get it to work. I tried using Abbrev Manager where I successfully created a new entry. But when I type the Abbrev, the color doesn't change and after I hit the spacebar, it doesn't convert to the text that's in the Abbrev manager.

Have you tried doing this when your cursor is located on mbb: Edit/Expand abbreviation   (Ctrl+b)
When this doesn't work that please provide the output of this script when run from SciTE:

Opt("WinSearchChildren", 1)
#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n
Global $WM_COPYDATA = 74
; Get SciTE DirectorHandle
$Scite_hwnd = WinGetHandle("DirectorExtension")
; Get My GUI Handle
Global $My_Hwnd = GUICreate("AutoIt3-SciTE interface")
;Register COPYDATA message.
GUIRegisterMsg($WM_COPYDATA, "MY_WM_COPYDATA")
;
SendSciTE_Command($My_Hwnd, $SciTE_hwnd, "askproperty:au3.keywords.abbrev")
SendSciTE_Command($My_Hwnd, $SciTE_hwnd, "askproperty:au3.keywords.userabbrev")
SendSciTE_Command($My_Hwnd, $SciTE_hwnd, "askproperty:keywords7.$(au3)")
;
$File=EnvGet("SCITE_USERHOME") & "\abbrev.properties"
ConsoleWrite("Filename:" & $File & @CRLF)
ConsoleWrite(fileread($File) & @CRLF)
ConsoleWrite("--------------------------------------------" & @CRLF)
;
$File=EnvGet("SCITE_USERHOME") & "\au3UserAbbrev.properties"
;
$File=EnvGet("SCITE_USERHOME") & "\au3abbrev.properties"

;
; Send command to SciTE
Func SendSciTE_Command($My_Hwnd, $Scite_hwnd, $sCmd)
    Local $My_Dec_Hwnd = Dec(StringRight($My_Hwnd, 8))
    $sCmd = ":" & $My_Dec_Hwnd & ":" & $sCmd
    ConsoleWrite('-->' & $sCmd & @lf )
    Local $CmdStruct = DllStructCreate('Char[' & StringLen($sCmd) + 1 & ']')
    DllStructSetData($CmdStruct, 1, $sCmd)
    Local $COPYDATA = DllStructCreate('Ptr;DWord;Ptr')
    DllStructSetData($COPYDATA, 1, 1)
    DllStructSetData($COPYDATA, 2, StringLen($sCmd) + 1)
    DllStructSetData($COPYDATA, 3, DllStructGetPtr($CmdStruct))
    DllCall('User32.dll', 'None', 'SendMessage', 'HWnd', $Scite_hwnd, _
            'Int', $WM_COPYDATA, 'HWnd', $My_Hwnd, _
            'Ptr', DllStructGetPtr($COPYDATA))
EndFunc   ;==>SendSciTE_Command
; Received Data from SciTE
Func MY_WM_COPYDATA($hWnd, $msg, $wParam, $lParam)
    Local $COPYDATA = DllStructCreate('Ptr;DWord;Ptr',$lparam)
    $SciTECmdLen = DllStructGetData($COPYDATA, 2)
    Local $CmdStruct = DllStructCreate('Char['&$SciTECmdLen+1&']',DllStructGetData($COPYDATA, 3))
    $SciTECmd = Stringleft(DllStructGetData($CmdStruct, 1),$SciTECmdLen)
    ConsoleWrite('<--' & $SciTECmd & @lf )
EndFunc   ;==>MY_WM_COPYDATA

Jos :) 

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

1 minute ago, Floooooo24 said:

I'm Running the Autoit Version 3.3.16.0.

Jos was asking about SciTE version.
Did you install:

https://www.autoitscript.com/site/autoit-script-editor/downloads/?new

?

or you are using default SciTE from AutoIt instalation package ?

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

• Developers

1 minute ago, mLipok said:

Jos was asking about SciTE version.
Did you install:

Please don't polude the discussion now..... and  let me do my thing as you asked for. ;) 

@Floooooo24

Just edit: Then it is quite simple: make sure you also edit au3.keywords.user.abbreviations.properties which need to contain:

au3.keywords.userabbrev=mbb

If you think all is correct and it still doesn't work then please provide that script output!

Jos 

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

1 minute ago, Jos said:

Please don't polude the discussion now..... and  let me do my thing as you asked for. ;) 

Ok.
Sorry.

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

Oh sorry,

I use the SciTE version 4.1.0 (says the About SciTE)

The File"\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\au3.keywords.user.abbreviations.properties" Contains:

The Script Output:

-->:1245662:askproperty:au3.keywords.abbrev
<--:1245662:macro:stringinfo: a3w a3w2 ael aes aretval as aso au3check aut2exe aut2exedir autoit3 autoit3dir awgt awst ba       bi bin binl binm bn bo bre bretval bro bs but bx cc ccl cco cd cdt ce ceil cf cg cgf cgh cgp cgt ch chk cl       clv cm cmd cmd2 cmdline cmdlineselect cmdlineselect2 cmdlineswitch cmdlineswitch2 cont1 cont11 cont111 cont2       cont22 cont222 cp cr cr1 cr2 cr3 cr4 cr5 cs csh cst cw cwb cwe cwg cwln cwo cwr dat datbeta datfinal dco dcr       dgd dgfs dgl dgse dgsi dgt dll dllc dllo dllsc dllsgd dllsgp dllsgs dllssd dm dma dmd dmg dountil dr dretval       ds dsf dsl dst eclose edt eg el emax emin ereg erestore err error errval es eu exec ext extval fcd fcl fcnl       fco fcs fd fe ffff ffnf fga fgln fgsh fgsi fgsn fgt fgv fi flo fm fo fod for0 for0ub for1 for1ub fornext fornext2       fr frc frce fread frl fsa fsd fsf fsp fst fun functions funex funex123 funwrap fw fwl fwrite gc gcc gcca gccb       gcccb gcccm gccco gccda gccdu gcce gccg gccgc gccgr gcci gccico gccla gccli gccm gccmc gccmi gcco gccpi gccpr       gccr gccs gcct gccti gcctic gcctv gcctvi gccu gcd gcgh gcgs gchecked gcr gcrlvs gcrm gcs gcsbc gcsco gcscu       gcsd gcsf gcsgr gcsi gcsl gcsm gcsoe gcsp gcsr gcss gcsst gcst gcstd gd gdisable genable gfocus ggci ggm ghide       grm gs gsa gsbc gsc gscu gsf gsg gsh gshow gsi gsoe gss gsw gunchecked hkcc hkcr hkcu hklm hks hku hnd hsp       ib ic icon icondir id ifelse ifelseif iferrc iferrext iferrext2 iferrext3 iferrmsg ifextc ifthen ig igi igs       incl incl1 incll include includedir includeonce inp ir iretval irs irsn isad isar isbin isbo isd isf ishw       isi isk isn iso iss item iw iws lbl lf1 lf2 lf3 lf4 lf5 lvw mb mb2 mc mcd md men mgc mgp mgs mm more moremsg       mu mw nti num oae oaer oas oasr ocr oev oge options pc pcs pe pgc pl poff pon prag prg ps pset psp pw pwc       ra rad rael raes raw rd rdm reg reg2 regdat regkey regval rek result retseterr retval rev rnd rr rwa rwael       rwaes rwr sacr say sbgt scite scitedir sco sd se selectcase selectloop selfdelete ser setupgui sex sexec sexecw       sf sia sian siascii sid sif sii sil sio sioc sis sisp siu siw sixd ska sl sld slen slower slp slp0 slp1 slp2       slp3 slp4 slp5 sm so sor sp sr srep srex srexr ss sscr ssws sswv stbin stl sto str stri supper switchcase       switcherr switchloop tab tab1 tab2 tab3 tab4 tab5 tci tcm tcpa tcpc tcpcs tcpl tcpntip tcpr tcps tcpsd tcpsu       td ternary tgm ti tid tigh tigs tigt tisoe tiss tist toolt trayi traym trv tsc tsi tsoe tspi tss tstt tt ub       udpb udpcs udpo udpr udpsd udpsu vretval wa wat wc we wf wgcl wgcp wgcs wgh wgpo wgpr wgs wgte wgti whilewend       withendwith wk wl wm wma wmau wmsi wsot wss wst wstr ww wwa wwc wwna
-->:1245662:askproperty:au3.keywords.userabbrev
<--:1245662:macro:stringinfo:
-->:1245662:askproperty:keywords7.$(au3)
<--:1245662:macro:stringinfo:$(au3.keywords.abbrev) $(au3.keywords.userabbrev)
Filename:C:\Users\Florianetzel\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\abbrev.properties
import au3abbrev
import au3UserAbbrev
--------------------------------------------
Filename:C:\Users\Florianetzel\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\au3UserAbbrev.properties
# AutoIt3 User properties
mbb=If true then ConsoleWrite("test")

Filename:C:\Users\Florianetzel\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\au3abbrev.properties
# ' Global abbreviations file for SciTE (abbrev.properties)
# ' Contains a list of entries of the form abbreviation=expansion '
# ' Generated: 15.05.2008    Last modified: 28.01.2017 '
# ' '
# ' In Au3 file, type the abbreviation and press Spacebar to insert the expansion '
# ' "|" marks the position the caret will be after expansion. '
# ' "\n" marks a carriage return. "\t" marks a Tab. '
# ' '
# ' A B B R E V I A T I O N S  F O R  A U T O I T  P R O D U C T I O N '

# AutoIt Functions
as=Assign(|)
aso=AutoitSetOption(|)
awgt=AutoitWinGetTitle()\n|
awst=AutoitWinSetTitle(|)
ba=BitAND(|)
bi=BlockInput(|)
bin=Binary(|)
binl=BinaryLen(|)
binm=BinaryMid(|)
bn=BitNOT(|)
bo=BitOR(|)
bro=BitRotate(|)
bre=Break(|)
bs=BitShift(|)
bx=BitXOR(|)
ccl=ControlClick(|)
cco=ControlCommand(|)
cd=ControlDisable("|","","")
cdt=CDTray(|)
ce=ControlEnable("|","","")
ceil=Ceiling(|)
cf=ControlFocus("|","","")
cg=ClipGet()|
cgf=ControlGetFocus(|)
cgh=ControlGetHandle(|)
cgp=ControlGetPos(|)
cgt=ControlGetText(|)
ch=ControlHide(|)
clv=ControlListView(|)
cm=ControlMove(|)
cp=ClipPut(|)
cr=ConsoleRead(|)
cs=ControlSend(|)
csh=ControlShow(|)
cst=ControlSetText(|)
cw=ConsoleWrite(| & @CRLF)
cwr=ConsoleWrite("! |" & @CRLF)
cwg=ConsoleWrite("+ |" & @CRLF)
cwb=ConsoleWrite("> |" & @CRLF)
cwo=ConsoleWrite("- |" & @CRLF)
cwln=ConsoleWrite("- " & @ScriptLineNumber & "|" & @CRLF)
cwe=ConsoleWriteError(| & @CRLF)
dco=DirCopy(|)
dcr=DirCreate(|)
dgd=DriveGetDrive(|)
dgfs=DriveGetFileSystem(|)
dgl=DriveGetLabel(|)
dgsi=DirGetSize(|)
dgse=DriveGetSerial(|)
dgt=DriveGetType(|)
dll=DllCall(|)
dllc=DllClose(|)
dllo=DllOpen(|)
dllsc=DllStructCreate(|)
dllsgd=DllStructGetData(|)
dllsgp=DllStructGetPtr(|)
dllsgs=DllStructGetSize(|)
dllssd=DllStructSetData(|)
dm=DirMove(|)
dma=DriveMapAdd(|)
dmd=DriveMapDel(|)
dmg=DriveMapGet(|)
dr=DirRemove(|)
ds=DriveStatus(|)
dsf=DriveSpaceFree(|)
dsl=DriveSetLabel(|)
dst=DriveSpaceTotal(|)
eg=EnvGet(|)
es=EnvSet(|)
eu=EnvUpdate()\n|
exec=Execute(|)
fcd=FileChangeDir(|)
fcl=FileClose(|)
fcnl=FileCreateNTFSLink(|)
fco=FileCopy(|)
fcs=FileCreateShortcut(|)
fd=FileDelete(|)
fe=FileExists(|)
ffff=FileFindFirstFile(|)
ffnf=FileFindNextFile(|)
fga=FileGetAttrib(|)
fgln=FileGetLongName(|)
fgsh=FileGetShortcut(|)
fgsi=FileGetSize(|)
fgsn=FileGetShortName(|)
fgt=FileGetTime(|)
fgv=FileGetVersion(|)
fi=FileInstall(|)
flo=Floor(|)
fm=FileMove(|)
fo=FileOpen(|)
fod=FileOpenDialog(|)
fr=FileRead(|)
fread=Local $hFile = FileOpen('|', $FO_READ + $FO_UTF8_NOBOM)\nLocal $sFileContent = FileRead($hFile)\nFileClose($hFile)\n
frc=FileRecycle(|)
frce=FileRecycleEmpty(|)
frl=FileReadLine(|)
fsa=FileSetAttrib(|)
fsd=FileSaveDialog(|)
fsf=FileSelectFolder(|)
fsp=FtpSetProxy(|)
fst=FileSetTime(|)
fw=FileWrite(|)
fwl=FileWriteLine(|)
fwrite=Local $hFile = FileOpen('|', $FO_OVERWRITE + $FO_UTF8_NOBOM)\nFileWrite($hFile, $sContentToWrite)\nFileClose($hFile)\n
gc=GUICreate(|)
gcca=GUICtrlCreateAvi(|)
gccb=GUICtrlCreateButton(|)
gcccb=GUICtrlCreateCheckbox(|)
gcccm=GUICtrlCreateContextMenu(|)
gccda=GUICtrlCreateDate(|)
gccdu=GUICtrlCreateDummy()\n|
gcce=GUICtrlCreateEdit(|)
gccg=GUICtrlCreateGroup(|)
gccgc=GUICtrlCreateGroup('', -99, -99, 1, 1) ; Close group.\n|
gccgr=GUICtrlCreateGraphic(|)
gcci=GUICtrlCreateInput(|)
gccico=GUICtrlCreateIcon(|)
gccla=GUICtrlCreateLabel(|)
gccli=GUICtrlCreateList(|)
gccm=GUICtrlCreateMenu(|)
gccmc=GUICtrlCreateMonthCal(|)
gccmi=GUICtrlCreateMenuItem(|)
gccco=GUICtrlCreateCombo(|)
gcco=GUICtrlCreateObj(|)
gccpi=GUICtrlCreatePic(|)
gccpr=GUICtrlCreateProgress(|)
gccr=GUICtrlCreateRadio(|)
gccs=GUICtrlCreateSlider(|)
gcct=GUICtrlCreateTab(|)
gccti=GUICtrlCreateTabItem(|)
gcctic=GUICtrlCreateTabItem('') ; Close tabitem.\n|
gcctv=GUICtrlCreateTreeView(|)
gcctvi=GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem(|)
gccu=GUICtrlCreateUpdown(|)
gcd=GUICtrlDelete(|)
gcgh=GUICtrlGetHandle(|)
gcgs=GUICtrlGetState(|)
gcr=GUICtrlRead(|)
gcrlvs=GUICtrlRegisterListViewSort(|)
gcrm=GUICtrlRecvMsg(|)
gcsbc=GUICtrlSetBkColor(|)
gcsco=GUICtrlSetColor(|)
gcscu=GUICtrlSetCursor(|)
gcsd=GUICtrlSetData(|)
gcsf=GUICtrlSetFont(|)
gcsgr=GUICtrlSetGraphic(|)
gcsi=GUICtrlSetImage(|)
gcsl=GUICtrlSetLimit(|)
gcsm=GUICtrlSendMsg(|)
gcsoe=GUICtrlSetOnEvent(|)
gcsp=GUICtrlSetPos(|)
gcsr=GUICtrlSetResizing(|)
gcss=GUICtrlSetState(|)
gcsst=GUICtrlSetStyle(|)
gcst=GUICtrlSetTip(|)
gcstd=GUICtrlSendToDummy(|)
gd=GUIDelete(|)
ggci=GUIGetCursorInfo(|)
ggm=GUIGetMsg(|)
grm=GUIRegisterMsg(|)
gs=GUISwitch(|)
gsa=GUISetAccelerators(|)
gsbc=GUISetBkColor(|)
gsc=GUISetCoord(|)
gscu=GUISetCursor(|)
gsf=GUISetFont(|)
gsg=GUIStartgroup(|)
gsh=GUISetHelp(|)
gsi=GUISetIcon(|)
gsoe=GUISetOnEvent(|)
gss=GUISetState(|)
gsw=GUISwitch(|)
hks=HotKeySet(|)
hsp=httpSetProxy(|)
ib=InputBox(|)
id=IniDelete(|)
ic=InetClose(|)
ig=InetGet(|)
igi=InetGetInfo(|)
igs=InetGetSize(|)
ir=IniRead(|)
irs=IniReadSection(|)
irsn=IniReadSectionNames(|)
isad=IsAdmin()\n|
isar=IsArray(|)
isbin=IsBinary(|)
isbo=IsBool(|)
isd=IsDeclared(|)
isf=IsFloat(|)
ishw=IsHWnd(|)
isi=IsInt(|)
isk=IsKeyword(|)
isn=IsNumber(|)
iso=IsObj(|)
iss=IsString(|)
iw=IniWrite(|)
iws=IniWriteSection(|)
mb=MsgBox(|)
mb2=MsgBox(0, '', |)
mc=MouseClick(|)
mcd=MouseClickDrag(|)
md=MouseDown(|)
mgc=MouseGetCursor()\n|
mgp=MouseGetPos()\n|
mgs=MemGetStats()\n|
mm=MouseMove(|)
mu=MouseUp(|)
mw=MouseWheel(|)
num=Number(|)
oae=OnAutoItExit()\n|
oas=OnAutoItStart()\n|
oasr=#OnAutoItStartRegister "|"
oaer=OnAutoItExitRegister ("|")
ocr=ObjCreate(|)
oev=ObjEvent(|)
oge=ObjGet(|)
pc=ProcessClose(|)
pcs=PixelChecksum(|)
pe=ProcessExists(|)
pgc=PixelGetColor(|)
pl=ProcessList(|)
poff=ProgressOff()\n|
pon=ProgressOn(|)
ps=PixelSearch(|)
pset=ProgressSet(|)
psp=ProcessSetPriority(|)
pw=ProcessWait(|)
pwc=ProcessWaitClose(|)
ra=RunAs(|)
raw=RunAsWait(|)
rd=RegDelete(|)
rdm=Random(|)
rek=RegEnumKey(|)
rev=RegEnumVal(|)
rnd=Round(|)
rr=RegRead(|)
rwa=RunWait(|)
rwr=RegWrite(|)
sacr=StringAddCR(|)
sbgt=StatusbarGetText(|)
sco=StringCompare(|)
sd=Shutdown(|)
se=SetError(|)
ser=StdErrRead(|)
sex=SetExtended(|)
sexec=ShellExecute(|)
sexecw=ShellExecuteWait(|)
sf=StringFormat(|)
sia=StringIsAlpha(|)
sian=StringIsAlNum(|)
siascii=StringIsASCII(|)
sid=StringIsDigit(|)
sif=StringIsFloat(|)
sii=StringIsInt(|)
sil=StringIsLower(|)
sio=SplashImageOn(|)
sioc=StdioClose(|)
sis=StringInStr(|)
sisp=StringIsSpace(|)
siu=StringIsUpper(|)
siw=StdinWrite(|)
sixd=StringIsXDigit(|)
ska=SendKeepActive(|)
sl=StringLeft(|)
slen=StringLen(|)
slower=StringLower(|)
slp=Sleep(|)
sm=StringMid(|)
so=SplashOff()\n|
sor=StdoutRead(|)
sp=SoundPlay(|)
sr=StringRight(|)
srep=StringReplace(|)
srex=StringRegExp(|)
srexr=StringRegExpReplace(|)
ss=StringSplit(|)
sscr=StringStripCR(|)
ssws=StringStripWS(|)
sswv=SoundSetWaveVolume(|)
stbin=StringToBinary(|)
stl=StringTrimLeft(|)
sto=SplashTextOn(|)
str=StringTrimRight(|)
stri=String(|)
supper=StringUpper(|)
tci=TrayCreateItem(|)
tcm=TrayCreateMenu(|)
tcpa=TCPAccept(|)
tcpc=TCPConnect(|)
tcpcs=TCPCloseSocket(|)
tcpl=TCPListen(|)
tcpntip=TCPNameToIP(|)
tcpr=TCPRecv(|)
tcps=TCPSend(|)
tcpsd=TCPShutdown()\n|
tcpsu=TCPStartup()\n|
td=TimerDiff(|)
tgm=TrayGetMsg()\n|
ti=TimerInit()\n|
tid=TrayItemDelete(|)
tigh=TrayItemGetHandle(|)
tigs=TrayItemGetState(|)
tigt=TrayItemGetText(|)
tisoe=TrayItemSetOnEvent(|)
tiss=TrayItemSetState(|)
tist=TrayItemSetText(|)
toolt=ToolTip(|)
tsc=TraySetClick(|)
tsi=TraySetIcon(|)
tsoe=TraySetOnEvent(|)
tspi=TraySetPauseIcon(|)
tss=TraySetState(|)
tstt=TraySetToolTip(|)
tt=TrayTip(|)
ub=UBound(|)
udpb=UDPBind(|)
udpcs=UDPCloseSocket(|)
udpo=UDPOpen(|)
udpr=UDPRecv(|)
udpsd=UDPShutdown()\n|
udpsu=UDPStartup()\n|
wa=WinActive(|)
wat=WinActivate(|)
wc=WinClose(|)
we=WinExists(|)
wf=WinFlash(|)
wgcl=WinGetClassList(|)
wgcp=WinGetCaretPos()\n|
wgcs=WinGetClientSize(|)
wgh=WinGetHandle(|)
wgpo=WinGetPos(|)
wgpr=WinGetProcess(|)
wgs=WinGetState(|)
wgte=WinGetText(|)
wgti=WinGetTitle(|)
wk=WinKill(|)
wl=WinList(|)
wm=WinMove(|)
wma=WinMinimizeAll()\n|
wmau=WinMinimizeAllUndo()\n|
wmsi=WinMenuSelectItem(|)
wsot=WinSetOnTop(|)
wss=WinSetState(|)
wst=WinSetTitle(|)
wstr=WinSetTrans(|)
ww=WinWait(|)
wwa=WinWaitActive(|)
wwc=WinWaitClose(|)
wwna=WinWaitNotActive(|)

# Files
au3check=C:\\Program Files\\Autoit3\\Au3Check.exe|
autoit3=C:\\Program Files\\Autoit3\\AutoIt3.exe|
aut2exe=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\Aut2Exe\\Aut2Exe.exe|
datbeta=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\Beta\\au3check.dat|
datfinal=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\au3check.dat|
icon=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\Aut2Exe\\Icons\\|.ico
scite=C:\\Program Files\\Autoit3\\SciTe\\SciTe.exe|

# Directories
autoit3dir=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\|
aut2exedir=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\Aut2Exe\\|
icondir=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\Aut2Exe\\Icons\\|
includedir=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\Include\\|
scitedir=C:\\Program Files\\Autoit3\\SciTe\\|

# Abbreviate strings
HKCR=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT
HKCU=HKEY_CURRENT_USER
HKLM=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
HKU=HKEY_USERS
HKCC=HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG

# Gui Variables
but=$idButton_|
chk=$idCheckbox_|
dat=$idDate_|
edt=$idEdit_|
inp=$idInput_|
lbl=$idLabel_|
lvw=$idListView_|
men=$idMenu_|
prg=$idProgressbar_|
rad=$idRadio_|
sld=$idSlider_|
tab=$idTab_|
trv=$idTreeview_|

# Tray Variables
item=$item_|
trayi=$idTrayItem_|
traym=$idTrayMenu_|

# Misc Variables
hnd=$handle_|
regkey=$registry_Key
regval=$registry_Value
regdat=$registry_Data
error=$error |
errval=$iErrorValue = @error\n|
extval=$iExtendedValue = @extended\n|
retval=$Result = |
iretval=$iResult = |
aretval=$aResult = |
bretval=$bResult = |
dretval=$dResult = |
vretval=$vResult = |
result=$result = |

# Constant GUICtrlRead
gchecked=$GUI_CHECKED|
gunchecked=$GUI_UNCHECKED|

# Constant GUICtrlState
genable=$GUI_ENABLE|
gdisable=$GUI_DISABLE|
ghide=$GUI_HIDE|
gshow=$GUI_SHOW|
gfocus=$GUI_FOCUS|

# Events and messages
eclose=$GUI_EVENT_CLOSE|
emin=$GUI_EVENT_MINIMIZE|
erestore=$GUI_EVENT_RESTORE|
emax=$GUI_EVENT_MAXIMIZE|

# PreSelected Commands
cmd=RunWait('"' & @ComSpec & '" /c |', '', @SW_HIDE)\n
cmd2=RunWait('"' & @ComSpec & '" /c ' & |, '', @SW_HIDE)\n
slp0=Sleep(10)\n|
slp1=Sleep(1000)\n|
slp2=Sleep(2000)\n|
slp3=Sleep(3000)\n|
slp4=Sleep(4000)\n|
slp5=Sleep(5000)\n|

# GUI Common Prefixes to Functions
gcc=GUICtrlCreate|
gcs=GUICtrlSet|

# Macro's
cr1=& @CRLF |
cr2=& @CRLF & @CRLF |
cr3=& @CRLF & @CRLF & @CRLF |
cr4=& @CRLF & @CRLF & @CRLF & @CRLF |
cr5=& @CRLF & @CRLF & @CRLF & @CRLF & @CRLF |
cont1=& @CRLF & _\n'|'
cont11=& @CRLF & _\n'|'& @CRLF & _\n''
cont111=& @CRLF & _\n'|'& @CRLF & _\n''& @CRLF & _\n''
cont2=& @CRLF & _\n"|"
cont22=& @CRLF & _\n"|"& @CRLF & _\n""
cont222=& @CRLF & _\n"|"& @CRLF & _\n""& @CRLF & _\n""
tab1=& @TAB |
tab2=& @TAB & @TAB |
tab3=& @TAB & @TAB & @TAB |
tab4=& @TAB & @TAB & @TAB & @TAB |
tab5=& @TAB & @TAB & @TAB & @TAB & @TAB |
lf1=& @LF |
lf2=& @LF & @LF |
lf3=& @LF & @LF & @LF |
lf4=& @LF & @LF & @LF & @LF |
lf5=& @LF & @LF & @LF & @LF & @LF |

# Keywords
cc=ContinueCase\n|
cl=ContinueLoop\n|
el=ExitLoop\n|
err=@error |
ext=@extended |

# Directives
include=#include <|\n
incl=#include <|\n
incll=#include "|.au3"\n
includeonce=#include-once\n|
incl1=#include-once\n|
prag=#pragma compile(|,)\n
reg=#Region - |\n
reg2=#Region - |\n#EndRegion\n
ereg=#EndRegion\n|
nti=#NoTrayIcon\n|

# @error Handling
iferrc=If @error Then ConsoleWrite('! ---> @error=' & @error & '  @extended=' & @extended & ' : |' & @CRLF)\n
ifextc=If @error Or @extended Then ConsoleWrite('! ---> @error=' & @error & '  @extended=' & @extended & ' : |' & @CRLF)\n
iferrext=If @error then Return SetError(@error, @extended, |)\n
iferrext2=If @error Then\n\tReturn SetError(@error, @extended, |)\nElse\n\t\nEndIf\n
iferrext3=If @error Then\n\tReturn SetError(@error, @extended, |)\nElseif  Then\n\t\nElse\n\t\nEndIf\n
iferrmsg=If @error Then MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR, '|', '@error = ' & @error & @CRLF & '@extended = ' & @extended)\n
switcherr=Switch @error\n\tCase 1\n\t\t|\n\tCase 2\n\t\t\n\tCase 3\n\t\t\n\tCase 4\n\t\t\n\tCase Else\n\t\t\nEndSwitch\n
retseterr=Return SetError(@error, @extended, |)\n

# Multiline Structures
ifthen=If | Then\n\t\nEndIf
ifelse=If | Then\n\t\nElse\n\t\nEndIf
ifelseif=If | Then\n\t\nElseIf False Then\n\t\nElse\n\t\nEndIf
dountil=Do\n\t\nUntil |
fornext=For $i = | To  Step 1\n\t\nNext
fornext2=For $iStep_idx = | To  Step 1\n\t\nNext
fun=Func _|()\n\t\nEndFunc\n
functions=; Start - Functions\n\nFunc _|A()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _B()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _C()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _D()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _E()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _F()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _G()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _H()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _I()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _J()\nEndFunc\n
funex=_Example()\nFunc _Example()\n\t|\nEndFunc\n
funex123=_Example_1()\n_Example_2()\n_Example_3()\n\nFunc _Example_1()\n\t|\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _Example_2()\n\t\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _Example_3()\n\t\nEndFunc\n
funwrap=Func _Wrapper(|, $iError = @error, $iExtended = @extended)\n\t\n\tReturn SetError($iError , $iExtended , 1)\nEndFunc\n
selectcase=Select\n\tCase |\n\tCase \n\tCase \n\tCase \n\tCase Else \nEndSelect\n
switchcase=Switch |\n\tCase \n\tCase \n\tCase \n\tCase \n\tCase Else \nEndSwitch\n
more=|\nCase \nCase \nCase \nCase \nCase Else
whilewend=While |\nWEnd\n
withendwith=With |\nEndWith\n

# Start of Structures
for0=For $i = 0 To |
for0ub=For $i = 0 To UBound(|) -1
for1=For $i = 1 To |
for1ub=For $i = 1 To UBound(|) -1
ternary=(|@compiled) ? (True) : (False)

# GUI managment
setupgui=#include <GUIConstants.au3>\n#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>\n#include <WindowsConstants.au3>\n\n#Region - GUI Create\nGUICreate('|')\nGUISetState()\n#EndRegion\n
selectloop=#Region - GUI SelectLoop\nWhile 1\n\t$msg = GUIGetMsg()\n\tSelect\n\t\tCase $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE\n\t\t\tExit\n\t\tCase $msg = |\n\t\tCase $msg = \n\t\tCase $msg = \n\t\tCase $msg = \n\tEndSelect\nWEnd\n#EndRegion\n
switchloop=#Region - GUI SwitchLoop\nWhile True\n\tSwitch GUIGetMsg()\n\t\tCase $GUI_EVENT_EXIT\n\t\t\tExit\n\t\tCase |\n\t\tCase \n\t\tCase \n\t\tCase Else \n\tEndSwitch\nWEnd\n#EndRegion\n
moremsg=|\nCase $msg = \t\nCase $msg = \nCase $msg = \nCase $msg = \nCase $msg =\n

# Special functions
say=Func _Say($sText, $iRate = 1, $iVolume = 100)\n\tIf $iRate > 10 Or $iVolume > 100 Then Return\n\tLocal $oTalk = ObjCreate('SAPI.SpVoice')\n\tIf Not @error Then\n\t\t$oTalk.Rate = $iRate\n\t\t$oTalk.Volume = $iVolume\n\t\t$oTalk.Speak($sText)\n\tEndIf\nEndFunc\n|
selfdelete=Func _SelfDelete($iDelay = 0)\n\tLocal $sCmdFile\n\tFileDelete(@TempDir & "\scratch.bat")\n\t$sCmdFile = 'ping -n ' & $iDelay & '127.0.0.1 > nul' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t& ':loop' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t& 'del "' & @ScriptFullPath & '" > nul' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t& 'if exist "' & @ScriptFullPath & '" goto loop' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t& 'del ' & @TempDir & '\scratch.bat'\n\tFileWrite(@TempDir & "\scratch.bat", $sCmdFile)\n\tRun(@TempDir & "\scratch.bat", @TempDir, @SW_HIDE)\nEndFunc\n|

# AutoIt3Wrapper Directives + Options
a3w=#Region AutoIt3Wrapper Directives\n;** This is a list of compiler directives used by AutoIt3Wrapper.exe.\n;** comment the lines you don't need or else it will override the default settings\n;===============================================================================================\n;** AUTOIT3 settings\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=                         ;(Y/N) Use X64 versions for AutoIt3_x64 or AUT2EXE_x64. Default=N\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Version=                        ;(B/P) Use Beta or Production for AutoIt3 and AUT2EXE. Default is P\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Debug_Mode=                 ;(Y/N)Run Script with console debugging. Default=N\n;===============================================================================================\n;** AUT2EXE settings\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=                           ;Filename of the Ico file to use\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_OutFile=                        ;Target exe/a3x filename.\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_OutFile_Type=                   ;a3x=small AutoIt3 file; exe=Standalone executable (Default)\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Compression=                    ;Compression parameter 0-4  0=Low 2=normal 4=High. Default=2\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=                         ;(Y/N) Compress output program.  Default=Y\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Change2CUI=                     ;(Y/N) Change output program to CUI in stead of GUI. Default=N\n;===============================================================================================\n;** Target program Resource info\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Comment=                    ;Comment field\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=                ;Description field\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=                ;File Version\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_FileVersion_AutoIncrement=  ;(Y/N/P)AutoIncrement FileVersion After Aut2EXE is finished. default=N\n;                                                 P=Prompt, Will ask at Compilation time if you want to increase the versionnumber\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Language=                   ;Resource Language code . default 2057=English (United Kingdom)\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalCopyright=             ;Copyright field\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_res_requestedExecutionLevel=    ;None, asInvoker, highestAvailable or requireAdministrator   (default=None)\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_SaveSource=                 ;(Y/N) Save a copy of the Scriptsource in the EXE resources. default=N\n;\n; free form resource fields ... max 15\n;     you can use the following variables:\n;     %AutoItVer% which will be replaced with the version of AutoIt3\n;     %date% = PC date in short date format\n;     %longdate% = PC date in long date format\n;     %time% = PC timeformat\n;  eg: #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=AutoIt Version|%AutoItVer%\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=                      ;Free format fieldname|fieldvalue\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=                      ;Free format fieldname|fieldvalue\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=                      ;Free format fieldname|fieldvalue\n; Add extra ICO files to the resources which can be used with TraySetIcon(@ScriptFullPath, 3) etc\n; list of filename of the Ico files to be added, First one will have number 3, then 4 ..etc\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Icon_Add=                   ; Filename of ICO to be added.\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Icon_Add=                   ; Filename of ICO to be added.\n; Add extra files to the resources\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add=                   ; Filename[,Section [,ResName]] to be added.\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add=                   ; Filename[,Section [,ResName]] to be added.\n;===============================================================================================\n; Tidy Settings\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Tidy=                       ;(Y/N) Run Tidy before compilation. default=N\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Tidy_Stop_OnError=              ;(Y/N) Continue when only Warnings. default=Y\n#Tidy_Parameters=                               ;Tidy Parameters...see SciTE4AutoIt3 Helpfile for options \n;===============================================================================================\n; Au3Stripper\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=                 ;(Y/N) Run Au3Stripper before compilation. default=N\n#Au3Stripper_parameters=\n;===============================================================================================\n; AU3Check settings\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_AU3Check=                   ;(Y/N) Run au3check before compilation. Default=Y\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Parameters=            ;Au3Check parameters\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Stop_OnWarning=        ;(Y/N) N=Continue on Warnings.(Default) Y=Always stop on Warnings \n#AutoIt3Wrapper_PlugIn_Funcs=                   ;Define PlugIn function names separated by a Comma to avoid AU3Check errors\n;===============================================================================================\n; cvsWrapper settings\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Versioning==                 ;(Y/N/V) Run cvsWrapper to update the script source. default=N \n;                                                 V=only when version is increased by #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_FileVersion_AutoIncrement.\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Versioning_Parameters=          ; /NoPrompt  : Will skip the cvsComments prompt\n;                                                 /Comments  : Text to added in the cvsComments. It can also contain the below variables. \n;===============================================================================================\n; RUN BEFORE AND AFTER definitions\n; The following directives can contain: these variables\n;  %in% , %out%, %icon% which will be replaced by the fullpath filename.\n;  %scriptdir% same as @ScriptDir and %scriptfile% = filename without extension.\n;  %fileversion% is the information from the #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion directive\n;   %scitedir% will be replaced by the SciTE program directory\n;   %autoitdir% will be replaced by the AutoIt3 program directory\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Before=                     ;process to run before compilation - you can have multiple records that will be processed in sequence\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=                      ;process to run After compilation - you can have multiple records that will be processed in sequence\n#EndRegion\n
a3w2=#Region - AutoIt3Wrapper Directives\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Version=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Debug_Mode=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_OutFile=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_OutFile_Type=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Compression=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Change2CUI=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Comment=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_FileVersion_AutoIncrement=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Language=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalCopyright=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_res_requestedExecutionLevel=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_SaveSource=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Icon_Add=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Icon_Add=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Tidy=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Tidy_Stop_OnError=\n#Tidy_Parameters=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=\n#Au3Stripper_parameters=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_AU3Check=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Parameters=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Stop_OnWarning=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_PlugIn_Funcs=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Versioning==\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Versioning_Parameters=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Before=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=\n#EndRegion\n
options=#Region - Options|\n;~ Opt('CaretCoordMode', 0)\t\t\t\t; 1 = Absolute screen coordinates, 0 = Relative coords to the active window.\n;~ Opt('ExpandEnvStrings', 1)\t\t\t; 0 = Don't expand, 1 = Do expand (Use %dos% variables in strings).\n;~ Opt('ExpandVarStrings', 1)\t\t\t; 0 = Don't expand, 1 = Do expand (Use $autoit$ variables in strings).\n;~ Opt('FtpBinaryMode', 0)\t\t\t\t; 1 = Binary transfer, 0 = ASCII transfer.\n;~ Opt('GUICloseOnESC', 0)\t\t\t\t; 1 = Send the $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE message when ESC is pressed (default).\n; \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  0 = Don't send the $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE message when ESC is pressed.\n;~ Opt('GUICoordMode', 2)\t\t\t\t; 1 = Absolute coordinates still relative to the dialog box.\n; \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  0 = Relative position to the start of the last control (Upper left corner).\n; \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  2 = Cell positionining relative to current cell.\n;~ Opt('GUIDataSeparatorChar', '')\t\t; ''  Define the character which delimits subitems in GUICtrlSetData. The default character is '|'.\n;~ Opt('GUIEventOptions', 1)\t\t\t; 0 = Windows behavior on click on Minimize, Restore and Maximize.\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  1 = Suppress windows behavior on minimize, restore or Maximize. Just send notification.\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  2 = GUICtrlRead of a tab control return ControlID instead of index of the Tab.\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  3 = Combined mode of 1 & 2.\n;~ Opt('GUIOnEventMode', 1)\t\t\t\t; 0 = Disable, 1 = Enable.\n;~ Opt('GUIResizeMode', 1)\t\t\t\t; 0 = No resizing, <1024 = Anytype of resizing (Reference: GuiCtrlSetResizing).\n;~ Opt('MouseClickDelay', 10)\t\t\t; ? = 10 milliseconds by default.\n;~ Opt('MouseClickDownDelay', 10)\t\t; ? = 10 milliseconds by default.\n;~ Opt('MouseClickDragDelay', 250)\t\t; ? = 250 milliseconds by default.\n;~ Opt('MouseCoordMode', 0)\t\t\t\t; 1 = Absolute, 0 = Relative to active window, 2 = Relative to client area.\n;~ Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1)\t\t\t; 0 = No, 1 = Require pre-declare.\n;~ Opt('OnExitFunc', '')\t\t\t\t; ''  Sets the name of the function called when AutoIt exits (Default is OnAutoItExit).\n;~ Opt('PixelCoordMode', 0)\t\t\t\t; 1 = Absolute, 0 = relative, 2 = Relative coords to the client area.\n;~ Opt('SendAttachMode', 1)\t\t\t\t; 0 = Don't attach, 1 = Attach.\n;~ Opt('SendCapslockMode', 0)\t\t\t; 1 = Store and restore, 0 = Don't store / restore.\n;~ Opt('SendKeyDelay', 5)\t\t\t\t; ? = 5 milliseconds by default.\n;~ Opt('SendKeyDownDelay', 1)\t\t\t; ? = 1 millisecond by default.\n;~ Opt('TCPTimeout', 100)\t\t\t\t; ? = 100 milliseconds by default.\n;~ Opt('TrayAutoPause', 0)\t\t\t\t; 1 = AutoPausing is On, 0 = AutoPausing is Off.\n;~ Opt('TrayIconDebug', 1)\t\t\t\t; 0 = No info, 1 = Debug line info.\n;~ Opt('TrayIconHide', 1)\t\t\t\t; 0 = Show, 1 = Hide.\n;~ Opt('TrayMenuMode', 1)\t\t\t\t; 0 = Default menu items (Script Paused / Exit) are appended to the user created menu,\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tuser created checked items will automatically unchecked, if you double click the tray\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\ticon then the controlid is returned which has the "Default"-style.\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  1 = No default menu.\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  2 = User created checked items will not automatically unchecked if you click it.\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  4 = Don't return the menuitemID which has the "default"-style in\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tthe main contextmenu if you double click the tray icon.\n;~ Opt('TrayOnEventMode', 1)\t\t\t; 0 = disable, 1 = enable.\n;~ Opt('WinDetectHiddenText', 1)\t\t; 0 = Don't detect, 1=Do detect.\n;~ Opt('WinSearchChildren', 1)\t\t\t; 0 = No, 1 = Search children also.\n;~ Opt('WinTextMatchMode', 4)\t\t\t; 1 = Complete / Slow mode, 2 = Quick mode.\n;~ Opt('WinTitleMatchMode', 4)\t\t\t; 1 = Start, 2 = SubString, 3 = Exact, 4 = Advanced, -1 to -4 = Case Insensitive.\n;~ Opt('WinWaitDelay', 250)\t\t\t\t; ? = 250 milliseconds by default.\n#EndRegion\n

# Command Line features
cmdline=$CMDLINE[|]
cmdlineselect=#Region - CmdlineSelect\nIf $CMDLINE[0] Then\n\tFor $i = 1 To $CMDLINE[0]\n\t\tSelect\n\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/?'\n\t\t\t\tMsgBox(0x40000, @ScriptName & ' Help', _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t'Switches are:' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/extract' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & 'Extract files to current directory' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x|' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '')\n\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/extract'\n\t\t\t\tFileInstall('x', @ScriptDir & '\')\n\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\tCase Else\n\t\t\t\tMsgBox(0x40000, 'Incorrect switch used', _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t'Command used:' & @CRLF & $CMDLINERAW & @CRLF & _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t@CRLF & 'Use /? for the switches available.')\n\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\tEndSelect\n\tNext\nEndIf\n#EndRegion\n
cmdlineselect2=#Region - CmdlineSelect + Properties\nIf $CMDLINE[0] Then\n\tFor $i = 1 To $CMDLINE[0]\n\t\tIf StringLeft($CMDLINE[$i], 1) = '/' Then\n\t\t\tSelect\n\t\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/?'\n\t\t\t\t\tMsgBox(0x40000, @ScriptName & ' Help', _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t'Switches are:' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/extract' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & 'Extract files to current directory' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x|' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '')\n\t\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/extract'\n\t\t\t\t\tFileInstall('x', @ScriptDir & '\')\n\t\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase Else\n\t\t\t\t\t_CmdlineMsgBox()\n\t\t\tEndSelect\n\t\tElse\n\t\t\tConst $PROPERTY = StringSplit($CMDLINE[$i], '=')\n\t\t\tIf Not @error Then\n\t\t\t\tSelect\n\t\t\t\t\tCase $PROPERTY[1] = 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase $PROPERTY[1] = 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase $PROPERTY[1] = 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase $PROPERTY[1] = 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase $PROPERTY[1] = 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase Else\n\t\t\t\t\t\t_CmdlineMsgBox()\n\t\t\t\tEndSelect\n\t\t\tElse\n\t\t\t\t_CmdlineMsgBox()\n\t\t\tEndIf\n\t\tEndIf\n\tNext\nEndIf\nFunc _CmdlineMsgBox()\n\tMsgBox(0x40000, 'Incorrect switch used', _\n\t\t\t'Command used:' & @CRLF & $CMDLINERAW & @CRLF & _\n\t\t\t@CRLF & 'Use /? for the switches available.')\n\tExit\nEndFunc\n#EndRegion\n
cmdlineswitch=#Region - CmdlineSwitch\nIf $CMDLINE[0] Then\n\tFor $i = 1 To $CMDLINE[0]\n\t\tSwitch $CMDLINE[$i]\n\t\t\tCase '/?'\n\t\t\t\tMsgBox(0x40000, @ScriptName & ' Help', _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t'Switches are:' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/extract' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & 'Extract files to current directory' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x|' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '')\n\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\tCase '/extract'\n\t\t\t\tFileInstall('?', @ScriptDir & '\')\n\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\tCase Else\n\t\t\t\tMsgBox(0x40000, 'Incorrect switch used', _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t'Command used:' & @CRLF & $CMDLINERAW & @CRLF & _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t@CRLF & 'Use /? for the switches available.')\n\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\tEndSwitch\n\tNext\nEndIf\n#EndRegion
cmdlineswitch2=#Region - CmdlineSwitch + Properties\nIf $CMDLINE[0] Then\n\tFor $i = 1 To $CMDLINE[0]\n\t\tIf StringLeft($CMDLINE[$i], 1) = '/' Then\n\t\t\tSwitch $CMDLINE[$i]\n\t\t\t\tCase '/?'\n\t\t\t\t\tMsgBox(0x40000, @ScriptName & ' Help', _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t'Switches are:' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/extract' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & 'Extract files to current directory' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x|' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '')\n\t\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\t\tCase '/extract'\n\t\t\t\t\tFileInstall('x', @ScriptDir & '\')\n\t\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase Else\n\t\t\t\t\t_CmdlineMsgBox()\n\t\t\tEndSwitch\n\t\tElse\n\t\t\tConst $PROPERTY = StringSplit($CMDLINE[$i], '=')\n\t\t\tIf Not @error Then\n\t\t\t\tSwitch $PROPERTY[1]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase Else\n\t\t\t\t\t\t_CmdlineMsgBox()\n\t\t\t\tEndSwitch\n\t\t\tElse\n\t\t\t\t_CmdlineMsgBox()\n\t\t\tEndIf\n\t\tEndIf\n\tNext\nEndIf\nFunc _CmdlineMsgBox()\n\tMsgBox(0x40000, 'Incorrect switch used', _\n\t\t\t'Command used:' & @CRLF & $CMDLINERAW & @CRLF & _\n\t\t\t@CRLF & 'Use /? for the switches available.')\n\tExit\nEndFunc\n#EndRegion\n

# Script switches
aes=/AutoIt3ExecuteScript |
ael=/AutoIt3ExecuteLine |
raes=Run('"' & @AutoItExe & '" /AutoIt3ExecuteScript "' & | & '"')
rwaes=RunWait('"' & @AutoItExe & '" /AutoIt3ExecuteScript "' & | & '"')
rael=Run('"' & @AutoItExe & '" /AutoIt3ExecuteLine "' & | & '"')
rwael=RunWait('"' & @AutoItExe & '" /AutoIt3ExecuteLine "' & | & '"')

@Floooooo24 I never used abbreviations until now but this is what I just tested, it works with Scite-Lite :

1) From Scite menu, Options, Open Abbreviations File (it's empty of course and I added the following line) :

2) Save the file, close Scite. A new file has been created, but where on the disk ?
On my computer it's found here :

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\abbrev.properties

I don't know why its name is "abbrev.properties" and not "au3userabbrev.properties" as stipulated in this link :
https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/docs/SciTE4AutoIt3/SciTE4AutoIt3-AbbreviationHowTo.html

Anyway, its content is correct : mbb=If true then ConsoleWrite("test")

3) Scite being still closed, I created manually a file named "au3.keywords.user.abbreviations.properties", adding this line in it :

Now, where to save this 2nd file "au3.keywords.user.abbreviations.properties" ?
My tests show that you can save it in the Scite folder or in Scite's parent folder (where AutoIt3.exe is found)

4) Then you run Scite, type mbb, press Space and... nothing expands :(

5) No problem, let's open this link :
https://scintilla.sourceforge.io/SciTEDoc.html

Go to the Abbreviations chapter :

Abbreviations 
To use an abbreviation, type it and use the Expand Abbreviation command or the Ctrl+B key.

Finally, the Ctrl+B key did it for me, it expanded mbb => If true then ConsoleWrite("test") :)

What a trip !
Good luck

• Developers
20 minutes ago, Floooooo24 said:

Oh sorry,

I use the SciTE version 4.1.0 (says the About SciTE)

Please provide the TOTAL SciTE Console output as that will tell me exactly what your environment looks like. ;) 
My current educated guess is that you run the Lite version which will ONLY provide the standard functionality. The extra's are only working in the Full version which needs to be separately installed.  So please provide the part above the part you already provide so I can confirm my line of thinking. 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

@pixelsearch

You do realize when doing the suggestions you posted, that my supports ends there and then as some suggestions will cripple the SciTE4AutoIt3 functionality. ;) 

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Sorry, here it is.

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\AutoIt3.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Users\Florianetzel\Desktop\AutoIt v3 Script (neu) (2).au3" /UserParams    
+>14:37:16 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.18.708.1148.0 SciTE v.4.1.0.0   Keyboard:00000407  OS:WIN_10/  CPU:X64 OS:X64  Environment(Language:0407)  CodePage:0  utf8.auto.check:4
+>         SciTEDir => C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE   UserDir => C:\Users\Florianetzel\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper   SCITE_USERHOME => C:\Users\Florianetzel\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE
>Running AU3Check (3.3.16.0)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3  input:C:\Users\Florianetzel\Desktop\AutoIt v3 Script (neu) (2).au3
+>14:37:16 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.16.0):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "C:\Users\Florianetzel\Desktop\AutoIt v3 Script (neu) (2).au3"    
--> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop
-->:2425326:askproperty:au3.keywords.abbrev
<--:2425326:macro:stringinfo: a3w a3w2 ael aes aretval as aso au3check aut2exe aut2exedir autoit3 autoit3dir awgt awst ba       bi bin binl binm bn bo bre bretval bro bs but bx cc ccl cco cd cdt ce ceil cf cg cgf cgh cgp cgt ch chk cl       clv cm cmd cmd2 cmdline cmdlineselect cmdlineselect2 cmdlineswitch cmdlineswitch2 cont1 cont11 cont111 cont2       cont22 cont222 cp cr cr1 cr2 cr3 cr4 cr5 cs csh cst cw cwb cwe cwg cwln cwo cwr dat datbeta datfinal dco dcr       dgd dgfs dgl dgse dgsi dgt dll dllc dllo dllsc dllsgd dllsgp dllsgs dllssd dm dma dmd dmg dountil dr dretval       ds dsf dsl dst eclose edt eg el emax emin ereg erestore err error errval es eu exec ext extval fcd fcl fcnl       fco fcs fd fe ffff ffnf fga fgln fgsh fgsi fgsn fgt fgv fi flo fm fo fod for0 for0ub for1 for1ub fornext fornext2       fr frc frce fread frl fsa fsd fsf fsp fst fun functions funex funex123 funwrap fw fwl fwrite gc gcc gcca gccb       gcccb gcccm gccco gccda gccdu gcce gccg gccgc gccgr gcci gccico gccla gccli gccm gccmc gccmi gcco gccpi gccpr       gccr gccs gcct gccti gcctic gcctv gcctvi gccu gcd gcgh gcgs gchecked gcr gcrlvs gcrm gcs gcsbc gcsco gcscu       gcsd gcsf gcsgr gcsi gcsl gcsm gcsoe gcsp gcsr gcss gcsst gcst gcstd gd gdisable genable gfocus ggci ggm ghide       grm gs gsa gsbc gsc gscu gsf gsg gsh gshow gsi gsoe gss gsw gunchecked hkcc hkcr hkcu hklm hks hku hnd hsp       ib ic icon icondir id ifelse ifelseif iferrc iferrext iferrext2 iferrext3 iferrmsg ifextc ifthen ig igi igs       incl incl1 incll include includedir includeonce inp ir iretval irs irsn isad isar isbin isbo isd isf ishw       isi isk isn iso iss item iw iws lbl lf1 lf2 lf3 lf4 lf5 lvw mb mb2 mc mcd md men mgc mgp mgs mm more moremsg       mu mw nti num oae oaer oas oasr ocr oev oge options pc pcs pe pgc pl poff pon prag prg ps pset psp pw pwc       ra rad rael raes raw rd rdm reg reg2 regdat regkey regval rek result retseterr retval rev rnd rr rwa rwael       rwaes rwr sacr say sbgt scite scitedir sco sd se selectcase selectloop selfdelete ser setupgui sex sexec sexecw       sf sia sian siascii sid sif sii sil sio sioc sis sisp siu siw sixd ska sl sld slen slower slp slp0 slp1 slp2       slp3 slp4 slp5 sm so sor sp sr srep srex srexr ss sscr ssws sswv stbin stl sto str stri supper switchcase       switcherr switchloop tab tab1 tab2 tab3 tab4 tab5 tci tcm tcpa tcpc tcpcs tcpl tcpntip tcpr tcps tcpsd tcpsu       td ternary tgm ti tid tigh tigs tigt tisoe tiss tist toolt trayi traym trv tsc tsi tsoe tspi tss tstt tt ub       udpb udpcs udpo udpr udpsd udpsu vretval wa wat wc we wf wgcl wgcp wgcs wgh wgpo wgpr wgs wgte wgti whilewend       withendwith wk wl wm wma wmau wmsi wsot wss wst wstr ww wwa wwc wwna
-->:2425326:askproperty:au3.keywords.userabbrev
<--:2425326:macro:stringinfo:
-->:2425326:askproperty:keywords7.$(au3)
<--:2425326:macro:stringinfo:$(au3.keywords.abbrev) $(au3.keywords.userabbrev)
Filename:C:\Users\Florianetzel\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\abbrev.properties
import au3abbrev
import au3UserAbbrev
Filename:C:\Users\Florianetzel\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\au3UserAbbrev.properties
# AutoIt3 User properties

Filename:C:\Users\Florianetzel\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\au3abbrev.properties
# ' Global abbreviations file for SciTE (abbrev.properties)
# ' Contains a list of entries of the form abbreviation=expansion '
# ' Generated: 15.05.2008    Last modified: 28.01.2017 '
# ' '
# ' In Au3 file, type the abbreviation and press Spacebar to insert the expansion '
# ' "|" marks the position the caret will be after expansion. '
# ' "\n" marks a carriage return. "\t" marks a Tab. '
# ' '
# ' A B B R E V I A T I O N S  F O R  A U T O I T  P R O D U C T I O N '

# AutoIt Functions
as=Assign(|)
aso=AutoitSetOption(|)
awgt=AutoitWinGetTitle()\n|
awst=AutoitWinSetTitle(|)
ba=BitAND(|)
bi=BlockInput(|)
bin=Binary(|)
binl=BinaryLen(|)
binm=BinaryMid(|)
bn=BitNOT(|)
bo=BitOR(|)
bro=BitRotate(|)
bre=Break(|)
bs=BitShift(|)
bx=BitXOR(|)
ccl=ControlClick(|)
cco=ControlCommand(|)
cd=ControlDisable("|","","")
cdt=CDTray(|)
ce=ControlEnable("|","","")
ceil=Ceiling(|)
cf=ControlFocus("|","","")
cg=ClipGet()|
cgf=ControlGetFocus(|)
cgh=ControlGetHandle(|)
cgp=ControlGetPos(|)
cgt=ControlGetText(|)
ch=ControlHide(|)
clv=ControlListView(|)
cm=ControlMove(|)
cp=ClipPut(|)
cr=ConsoleRead(|)
cs=ControlSend(|)
csh=ControlShow(|)
cst=ControlSetText(|)
cw=ConsoleWrite(| & @CRLF)
cwr=ConsoleWrite("! |" & @CRLF)
cwg=ConsoleWrite("+ |" & @CRLF)
cwb=ConsoleWrite("> |" & @CRLF)
cwo=ConsoleWrite("- |" & @CRLF)
cwln=ConsoleWrite("- " & @ScriptLineNumber & "|" & @CRLF)
cwe=ConsoleWriteError(| & @CRLF)
dco=DirCopy(|)
dcr=DirCreate(|)
dgd=DriveGetDrive(|)
dgfs=DriveGetFileSystem(|)
dgl=DriveGetLabel(|)
dgsi=DirGetSize(|)
dgse=DriveGetSerial(|)
dgt=DriveGetType(|)
dll=DllCall(|)
dllc=DllClose(|)
dllo=DllOpen(|)
dllsc=DllStructCreate(|)
dllsgd=DllStructGetData(|)
dllsgp=DllStructGetPtr(|)
dllsgs=DllStructGetSize(|)
dllssd=DllStructSetData(|)
dm=DirMove(|)
dma=DriveMapAdd(|)
dmd=DriveMapDel(|)
dmg=DriveMapGet(|)
dr=DirRemove(|)
ds=DriveStatus(|)
dsf=DriveSpaceFree(|)
dsl=DriveSetLabel(|)
dst=DriveSpaceTotal(|)
eg=EnvGet(|)
es=EnvSet(|)
eu=EnvUpdate()\n|
exec=Execute(|)
fcd=FileChangeDir(|)
fcl=FileClose(|)
fcnl=FileCreateNTFSLink(|)
fco=FileCopy(|)
fcs=FileCreateShortcut(|)
fd=FileDelete(|)
fe=FileExists(|)
ffff=FileFindFirstFile(|)
ffnf=FileFindNextFile(|)
fga=FileGetAttrib(|)
fgln=FileGetLongName(|)
fgsh=FileGetShortcut(|)
fgsi=FileGetSize(|)
fgsn=FileGetShortName(|)
fgt=FileGetTime(|)
fgv=FileGetVersion(|)
fi=FileInstall(|)
flo=Floor(|)
fm=FileMove(|)
fo=FileOpen(|)
fod=FileOpenDialog(|)
fr=FileRead(|)
fread=Local $hFile = FileOpen('|', $FO_READ + $FO_UTF8_NOBOM)\nLocal $sFileContent = FileRead($hFile)\nFileClose($hFile)\n
frc=FileRecycle(|)
frce=FileRecycleEmpty(|)
frl=FileReadLine(|)
fsa=FileSetAttrib(|)
fsd=FileSaveDialog(|)
fsf=FileSelectFolder(|)
fsp=FtpSetProxy(|)
fst=FileSetTime(|)
fw=FileWrite(|)
fwl=FileWriteLine(|)
fwrite=Local $hFile = FileOpen('|', $FO_OVERWRITE + $FO_UTF8_NOBOM)\nFileWrite($hFile, $sContentToWrite)\nFileClose($hFile)\n
gc=GUICreate(|)
gcca=GUICtrlCreateAvi(|)
gccb=GUICtrlCreateButton(|)
gcccb=GUICtrlCreateCheckbox(|)
gcccm=GUICtrlCreateContextMenu(|)
gccda=GUICtrlCreateDate(|)
gccdu=GUICtrlCreateDummy()\n|
gcce=GUICtrlCreateEdit(|)
gccg=GUICtrlCreateGroup(|)
gccgc=GUICtrlCreateGroup('', -99, -99, 1, 1) ; Close group.\n|
gccgr=GUICtrlCreateGraphic(|)
gcci=GUICtrlCreateInput(|)
gccico=GUICtrlCreateIcon(|)
gccla=GUICtrlCreateLabel(|)
gccli=GUICtrlCreateList(|)
gccm=GUICtrlCreateMenu(|)
gccmc=GUICtrlCreateMonthCal(|)
gccmi=GUICtrlCreateMenuItem(|)
gccco=GUICtrlCreateCombo(|)
gcco=GUICtrlCreateObj(|)
gccpi=GUICtrlCreatePic(|)
gccpr=GUICtrlCreateProgress(|)
gccr=GUICtrlCreateRadio(|)
gccs=GUICtrlCreateSlider(|)
gcct=GUICtrlCreateTab(|)
gccti=GUICtrlCreateTabItem(|)
gcctic=GUICtrlCreateTabItem('') ; Close tabitem.\n|
gcctv=GUICtrlCreateTreeView(|)
gcctvi=GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem(|)
gccu=GUICtrlCreateUpdown(|)
gcd=GUICtrlDelete(|)
gcgh=GUICtrlGetHandle(|)
gcgs=GUICtrlGetState(|)
gcr=GUICtrlRead(|)
gcrlvs=GUICtrlRegisterListViewSort(|)
gcrm=GUICtrlRecvMsg(|)
gcsbc=GUICtrlSetBkColor(|)
gcsco=GUICtrlSetColor(|)
gcscu=GUICtrlSetCursor(|)
gcsd=GUICtrlSetData(|)
gcsf=GUICtrlSetFont(|)
gcsgr=GUICtrlSetGraphic(|)
gcsi=GUICtrlSetImage(|)
gcsl=GUICtrlSetLimit(|)
gcsm=GUICtrlSendMsg(|)
gcsoe=GUICtrlSetOnEvent(|)
gcsp=GUICtrlSetPos(|)
gcsr=GUICtrlSetResizing(|)
gcss=GUICtrlSetState(|)
gcsst=GUICtrlSetStyle(|)
gcst=GUICtrlSetTip(|)
gcstd=GUICtrlSendToDummy(|)
gd=GUIDelete(|)
ggci=GUIGetCursorInfo(|)
ggm=GUIGetMsg(|)
grm=GUIRegisterMsg(|)
gs=GUISwitch(|)
gsa=GUISetAccelerators(|)
gsbc=GUISetBkColor(|)
gsc=GUISetCoord(|)
gscu=GUISetCursor(|)
gsf=GUISetFont(|)
gsg=GUIStartgroup(|)
gsh=GUISetHelp(|)
gsi=GUISetIcon(|)
gsoe=GUISetOnEvent(|)
gss=GUISetState(|)
gsw=GUISwitch(|)
hks=HotKeySet(|)
hsp=httpSetProxy(|)
ib=InputBox(|)
id=IniDelete(|)
ic=InetClose(|)
ig=InetGet(|)
igi=InetGetInfo(|)
igs=InetGetSize(|)
ir=IniRead(|)
irs=IniReadSection(|)
irsn=IniReadSectionNames(|)
isad=IsAdmin()\n|
isar=IsArray(|)
isbin=IsBinary(|)
isbo=IsBool(|)
isd=IsDeclared(|)
isf=IsFloat(|)
ishw=IsHWnd(|)
isi=IsInt(|)
isk=IsKeyword(|)
isn=IsNumber(|)
iso=IsObj(|)
iss=IsString(|)
iw=IniWrite(|)
iws=IniWriteSection(|)
mb=MsgBox(|)
mb2=MsgBox(0, '', |)
mc=MouseClick(|)
mcd=MouseClickDrag(|)
md=MouseDown(|)
mgc=MouseGetCursor()\n|
mgp=MouseGetPos()\n|
mgs=MemGetStats()\n|
mm=MouseMove(|)
mu=MouseUp(|)
mw=MouseWheel(|)
num=Number(|)
oae=OnAutoItExit()\n|
oas=OnAutoItStart()\n|
oasr=#OnAutoItStartRegister "|"
oaer=OnAutoItExitRegister ("|")
ocr=ObjCreate(|)
oev=ObjEvent(|)
oge=ObjGet(|)
pc=ProcessClose(|)
pcs=PixelChecksum(|)
pe=ProcessExists(|)
pgc=PixelGetColor(|)
pl=ProcessList(|)
poff=ProgressOff()\n|
pon=ProgressOn(|)
ps=PixelSearch(|)
pset=ProgressSet(|)
psp=ProcessSetPriority(|)
pw=ProcessWait(|)
pwc=ProcessWaitClose(|)
ra=RunAs(|)
raw=RunAsWait(|)
rd=RegDelete(|)
rdm=Random(|)
rek=RegEnumKey(|)
rev=RegEnumVal(|)
rnd=Round(|)
rr=RegRead(|)
rwa=RunWait(|)
rwr=RegWrite(|)
sacr=StringAddCR(|)
sbgt=StatusbarGetText(|)
sco=StringCompare(|)
sd=Shutdown(|)
se=SetError(|)
ser=StdErrRead(|)
sex=SetExtended(|)
sexec=ShellExecute(|)
sexecw=ShellExecuteWait(|)
sf=StringFormat(|)
sia=StringIsAlpha(|)
sian=StringIsAlNum(|)
siascii=StringIsASCII(|)
sid=StringIsDigit(|)
sif=StringIsFloat(|)
sii=StringIsInt(|)
sil=StringIsLower(|)
sio=SplashImageOn(|)
sioc=StdioClose(|)
sis=StringInStr(|)
sisp=StringIsSpace(|)
siu=StringIsUpper(|)
siw=StdinWrite(|)
sixd=StringIsXDigit(|)
ska=SendKeepActive(|)
sl=StringLeft(|)
slen=StringLen(|)
slower=StringLower(|)
slp=Sleep(|)
sm=StringMid(|)
so=SplashOff()\n|
sor=StdoutRead(|)
sp=SoundPlay(|)
sr=StringRight(|)
srep=StringReplace(|)
srex=StringRegExp(|)
srexr=StringRegExpReplace(|)
ss=StringSplit(|)
sscr=StringStripCR(|)
ssws=StringStripWS(|)
sswv=SoundSetWaveVolume(|)
stbin=StringToBinary(|)
stl=StringTrimLeft(|)
sto=SplashTextOn(|)
str=StringTrimRight(|)
stri=String(|)
supper=StringUpper(|)
tci=TrayCreateItem(|)
tcm=TrayCreateMenu(|)
tcpa=TCPAccept(|)
tcpc=TCPConnect(|)
tcpcs=TCPCloseSocket(|)
tcpl=TCPListen(|)
tcpntip=TCPNameToIP(|)
tcpr=TCPRecv(|)
tcps=TCPSend(|)
tcpsd=TCPShutdown()\n|
tcpsu=TCPStartup()\n|
td=TimerDiff(|)
tgm=TrayGetMsg()\n|
ti=TimerInit()\n|
tid=TrayItemDelete(|)
tigh=TrayItemGetHandle(|)
tigs=TrayItemGetState(|)
tigt=TrayItemGetText(|)
tisoe=TrayItemSetOnEvent(|)
tiss=TrayItemSetState(|)
tist=TrayItemSetText(|)
toolt=ToolTip(|)
tsc=TraySetClick(|)
tsi=TraySetIcon(|)
tsoe=TraySetOnEvent(|)
tspi=TraySetPauseIcon(|)
tss=TraySetState(|)
tstt=TraySetToolTip(|)
tt=TrayTip(|)
ub=UBound(|)
udpb=UDPBind(|)
udpcs=UDPCloseSocket(|)
udpo=UDPOpen(|)
udpr=UDPRecv(|)
udpsd=UDPShutdown()\n|
udpsu=UDPStartup()\n|
wa=WinActive(|)
wat=WinActivate(|)
wc=WinClose(|)
we=WinExists(|)
wf=WinFlash(|)
wgcl=WinGetClassList(|)
wgcp=WinGetCaretPos()\n|
wgcs=WinGetClientSize(|)
wgh=WinGetHandle(|)
wgpo=WinGetPos(|)
wgpr=WinGetProcess(|)
wgs=WinGetState(|)
wgte=WinGetText(|)
wgti=WinGetTitle(|)
wk=WinKill(|)
wl=WinList(|)
wm=WinMove(|)
wma=WinMinimizeAll()\n|
wmau=WinMinimizeAllUndo()\n|
wmsi=WinMenuSelectItem(|)
wsot=WinSetOnTop(|)
wss=WinSetState(|)
wst=WinSetTitle(|)
wstr=WinSetTrans(|)
ww=WinWait(|)
wwa=WinWaitActive(|)
wwc=WinWaitClose(|)
wwna=WinWaitNotActive(|)

# Files
au3check=C:\\Program Files\\Autoit3\\Au3Check.exe|
autoit3=C:\\Program Files\\Autoit3\\AutoIt3.exe|
aut2exe=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\Aut2Exe\\Aut2Exe.exe|
datbeta=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\Beta\\au3check.dat|
datfinal=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\au3check.dat|
icon=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\Aut2Exe\\Icons\\|.ico
scite=C:\\Program Files\\Autoit3\\SciTe\\SciTe.exe|

# Directories
autoit3dir=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\|
aut2exedir=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\Aut2Exe\\|
icondir=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\Aut2Exe\\Icons\\|
includedir=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\Include\\|
scitedir=C:\\Program Files\\Autoit3\\SciTe\\|

# Abbreviate strings
HKCR=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT
HKCU=HKEY_CURRENT_USER
HKLM=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
HKU=HKEY_USERS
HKCC=HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG

# Gui Variables
but=$idButton_|
chk=$idCheckbox_|
dat=$idDate_|
edt=$idEdit_|
inp=$idInput_|
lbl=$idLabel_|
lvw=$idListView_|
men=$idMenu_|
prg=$idProgressbar_|
rad=$idRadio_|
sld=$idSlider_|
tab=$idTab_|
trv=$idTreeview_|

# Tray Variables
item=$item_|
trayi=$idTrayItem_|
traym=$idTrayMenu_|

# Misc Variables
hnd=$handle_|
regkey=$registry_Key
regval=$registry_Value
regdat=$registry_Data
error=$error |
errval=$iErrorValue = @error\n|
extval=$iExtendedValue = @extended\n|
retval=$Result = |
iretval=$iResult = |
aretval=$aResult = |
bretval=$bResult = |
dretval=$dResult = |
vretval=$vResult = |
result=$result = |

# Constant GUICtrlRead
gchecked=$GUI_CHECKED|
gunchecked=$GUI_UNCHECKED|

# Constant GUICtrlState
genable=$GUI_ENABLE|
gdisable=$GUI_DISABLE|
ghide=$GUI_HIDE|
gshow=$GUI_SHOW|
gfocus=$GUI_FOCUS|

# Events and messages
eclose=$GUI_EVENT_CLOSE|
emin=$GUI_EVENT_MINIMIZE|
erestore=$GUI_EVENT_RESTORE|
emax=$GUI_EVENT_MAXIMIZE|

# PreSelected Commands
cmd=RunWait('"' & @ComSpec & '" /c |', '', @SW_HIDE)\n
cmd2=RunWait('"' & @ComSpec & '" /c ' & |, '', @SW_HIDE)\n
slp0=Sleep(10)\n|
slp1=Sleep(1000)\n|
slp2=Sleep(2000)\n|
slp3=Sleep(3000)\n|
slp4=Sleep(4000)\n|
slp5=Sleep(5000)\n|

# GUI Common Prefixes to Functions
gcc=GUICtrlCreate|
gcs=GUICtrlSet|

# Macro's
cr1=& @CRLF |
cr2=& @CRLF & @CRLF |
cr3=& @CRLF & @CRLF & @CRLF |
cr4=& @CRLF & @CRLF & @CRLF & @CRLF |
cr5=& @CRLF & @CRLF & @CRLF & @CRLF & @CRLF |
cont1=& @CRLF & _\n'|'
cont11=& @CRLF & _\n'|'& @CRLF & _\n''
cont111=& @CRLF & _\n'|'& @CRLF & _\n''& @CRLF & _\n''
cont2=& @CRLF & _\n"|"
cont22=& @CRLF & _\n"|"& @CRLF & _\n""
cont222=& @CRLF & _\n"|"& @CRLF & _\n""& @CRLF & _\n""
tab1=& @TAB |
tab2=& @TAB & @TAB |
tab3=& @TAB & @TAB & @TAB |
tab4=& @TAB & @TAB & @TAB & @TAB |
tab5=& @TAB & @TAB & @TAB & @TAB & @TAB |
lf1=& @LF |
lf2=& @LF & @LF |
lf3=& @LF & @LF & @LF |
lf4=& @LF & @LF & @LF & @LF |
lf5=& @LF & @LF & @LF & @LF & @LF |

# Keywords
cc=ContinueCase\n|
cl=ContinueLoop\n|
el=ExitLoop\n|
err=@error |
ext=@extended |

# Directives
include=#include <|\n
incl=#include <|\n
incll=#include "|.au3"\n
includeonce=#include-once\n|
incl1=#include-once\n|
prag=#pragma compile(|,)\n
reg=#Region - |\n
reg2=#Region - |\n#EndRegion\n
ereg=#EndRegion\n|
nti=#NoTrayIcon\n|

# @error Handling
iferrc=If @error Then ConsoleWrite('! ---> @error=' & @error & '  @extended=' & @extended & ' : |' & @CRLF)\n
ifextc=If @error Or @extended Then ConsoleWrite('! ---> @error=' & @error & '  @extended=' & @extended & ' : |' & @CRLF)\n
iferrext=If @error then Return SetError(@error, @extended, |)\n
iferrext2=If @error Then\n\tReturn SetError(@error, @extended, |)\nElse\n\t\nEndIf\n
iferrext3=If @error Then\n\tReturn SetError(@error, @extended, |)\nElseif  Then\n\t\nElse\n\t\nEndIf\n
iferrmsg=If @error Then MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR, '|', '@error = ' & @error & @CRLF & '@extended = ' & @extended)\n
switcherr=Switch @error\n\tCase 1\n\t\t|\n\tCase 2\n\t\t\n\tCase 3\n\t\t\n\tCase 4\n\t\t\n\tCase Else\n\t\t\nEndSwitch\n
retseterr=Return SetError(@error, @extended, |)\n

# Multiline Structures
ifthen=If | Then\n\t\nEndIf
ifelse=If | Then\n\t\nElse\n\t\nEndIf
ifelseif=If | Then\n\t\nElseIf False Then\n\t\nElse\n\t\nEndIf
dountil=Do\n\t\nUntil |
fornext=For $i = | To  Step 1\n\t\nNext
fornext2=For $iStep_idx = | To  Step 1\n\t\nNext
fun=Func _|()\n\t\nEndFunc\n
functions=; Start - Functions\n\nFunc _|A()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _B()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _C()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _D()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _E()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _F()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _G()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _H()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _I()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _J()\nEndFunc\n
funex=_Example()\nFunc _Example()\n\t|\nEndFunc\n
funex123=_Example_1()\n_Example_2()\n_Example_3()\n\nFunc _Example_1()\n\t|\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _Example_2()\n\t\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _Example_3()\n\t\nEndFunc\n
funwrap=Func _Wrapper(|, $iError = @error, $iExtended = @extended)\n\t\n\tReturn SetError($iError , $iExtended , 1)\nEndFunc\n
selectcase=Select\n\tCase |\n\tCase \n\tCase \n\tCase \n\tCase Else \nEndSelect\n
switchcase=Switch |\n\tCase \n\tCase \n\tCase \n\tCase \n\tCase Else \nEndSwitch\n
more=|\nCase \nCase \nCase \nCase \nCase Else
whilewend=While |\nWEnd\n
withendwith=With |\nEndWith\n

# Start of Structures
for0=For $i = 0 To |
for0ub=For $i = 0 To UBound(|) -1
for1=For $i = 1 To |
for1ub=For $i = 1 To UBound(|) -1
ternary=(|@compiled) ? (True) : (False)

# GUI managment
setupgui=#include <GUIConstants.au3>\n#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>\n#include <WindowsConstants.au3>\n\n#Region - GUI Create\nGUICreate('|')\nGUISetState()\n#EndRegion\n
selectloop=#Region - GUI SelectLoop\nWhile 1\n\t$msg = GUIGetMsg()\n\tSelect\n\t\tCase $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE\n\t\t\tExit\n\t\tCase $msg = |\n\t\tCase $msg = \n\t\tCase $msg = \n\t\tCase $msg = \n\tEndSelect\nWEnd\n#EndRegion\n
switchloop=#Region - GUI SwitchLoop\nWhile True\n\tSwitch GUIGetMsg()\n\t\tCase $GUI_EVENT_EXIT\n\t\t\tExit\n\t\tCase |\n\t\tCase \n\t\tCase \n\t\tCase Else \n\tEndSwitch\nWEnd\n#EndRegion\n
moremsg=|\nCase $msg = \t\nCase $msg = \nCase $msg = \nCase $msg = \nCase $msg =\n

# Special functions
say=Func _Say($sText, $iRate = 1, $iVolume = 100)\n\tIf $iRate > 10 Or $iVolume > 100 Then Return\n\tLocal $oTalk = ObjCreate('SAPI.SpVoice')\n\tIf Not @error Then\n\t\t$oTalk.Rate = $iRate\n\t\t$oTalk.Volume = $iVolume\n\t\t$oTalk.Speak($sText)\n\tEndIf\nEndFunc\n|
selfdelete=Func _SelfDelete($iDelay = 0)\n\tLocal $sCmdFile\n\tFileDelete(@TempDir & "\scratch.bat")\n\t$sCmdFile = 'ping -n ' & $iDelay & '127.0.0.1 > nul' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t& ':loop' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t& 'del "' & @ScriptFullPath & '" > nul' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t& 'if exist "' & @ScriptFullPath & '" goto loop' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t& 'del ' & @TempDir & '\scratch.bat'\n\tFileWrite(@TempDir & "\scratch.bat", $sCmdFile)\n\tRun(@TempDir & "\scratch.bat", @TempDir, @SW_HIDE)\nEndFunc\n|

# AutoIt3Wrapper Directives + Options
a3w=#Region AutoIt3Wrapper Directives\n;** This is a list of compiler directives used by AutoIt3Wrapper.exe.\n;** comment the lines you don't need or else it will override the default settings\n;===============================================================================================\n;** AUTOIT3 settings\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=                         ;(Y/N) Use X64 versions for AutoIt3_x64 or AUT2EXE_x64. Default=N\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Version=                        ;(B/P) Use Beta or Production for AutoIt3 and AUT2EXE. Default is P\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Debug_Mode=                 ;(Y/N)Run Script with console debugging. Default=N\n;===============================================================================================\n;** AUT2EXE settings\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=                           ;Filename of the Ico file to use\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_OutFile=                        ;Target exe/a3x filename.\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_OutFile_Type=                   ;a3x=small AutoIt3 file; exe=Standalone executable (Default)\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Compression=                    ;Compression parameter 0-4  0=Low 2=normal 4=High. Default=2\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=                         ;(Y/N) Compress output program.  Default=Y\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Change2CUI=                     ;(Y/N) Change output program to CUI in stead of GUI. Default=N\n;===============================================================================================\n;** Target program Resource info\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Comment=                    ;Comment field\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=                ;Description field\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=                ;File Version\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_FileVersion_AutoIncrement=  ;(Y/N/P)AutoIncrement FileVersion After Aut2EXE is finished. default=N\n;                                                 P=Prompt, Will ask at Compilation time if you want to increase the versionnumber\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Language=                   ;Resource Language code . default 2057=English (United Kingdom)\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalCopyright=             ;Copyright field\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_res_requestedExecutionLevel=    ;None, asInvoker, highestAvailable or requireAdministrator   (default=None)\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_SaveSource=                 ;(Y/N) Save a copy of the Scriptsource in the EXE resources. default=N\n;\n; free form resource fields ... max 15\n;     you can use the following variables:\n;     %AutoItVer% which will be replaced with the version of AutoIt3\n;     %date% = PC date in short date format\n;     %longdate% = PC date in long date format\n;     %time% = PC timeformat\n;  eg: #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=AutoIt Version|%AutoItVer%\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=                      ;Free format fieldname|fieldvalue\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=                      ;Free format fieldname|fieldvalue\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=                      ;Free format fieldname|fieldvalue\n; Add extra ICO files to the resources which can be used with TraySetIcon(@ScriptFullPath, 3) etc\n; list of filename of the Ico files to be added, First one will have number 3, then 4 ..etc\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Icon_Add=                   ; Filename of ICO to be added.\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Icon_Add=                   ; Filename of ICO to be added.\n; Add extra files to the resources\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add=                   ; Filename[,Section [,ResName]] to be added.\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add=                   ; Filename[,Section [,ResName]] to be added.\n;===============================================================================================\n; Tidy Settings\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Tidy=                       ;(Y/N) Run Tidy before compilation. default=N\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Tidy_Stop_OnError=              ;(Y/N) Continue when only Warnings. default=Y\n#Tidy_Parameters=                               ;Tidy Parameters...see SciTE4AutoIt3 Helpfile for options \n;===============================================================================================\n; Au3Stripper\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=                 ;(Y/N) Run Au3Stripper before compilation. default=N\n#Au3Stripper_parameters=\n;===============================================================================================\n; AU3Check settings\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_AU3Check=                   ;(Y/N) Run au3check before compilation. Default=Y\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Parameters=            ;Au3Check parameters\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Stop_OnWarning=        ;(Y/N) N=Continue on Warnings.(Default) Y=Always stop on Warnings \n#AutoIt3Wrapper_PlugIn_Funcs=                   ;Define PlugIn function names separated by a Comma to avoid AU3Check errors\n;===============================================================================================\n; cvsWrapper settings\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Versioning==                 ;(Y/N/V) Run cvsWrapper to update the script source. default=N \n;                                                 V=only when version is increased by #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_FileVersion_AutoIncrement.\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Versioning_Parameters=          ; /NoPrompt  : Will skip the cvsComments prompt\n;                                                 /Comments  : Text to added in the cvsComments. It can also contain the below variables. \n;===============================================================================================\n; RUN BEFORE AND AFTER definitions\n; The following directives can contain: these variables\n;  %in% , %out%, %icon% which will be replaced by the fullpath filename.\n;  %scriptdir% same as @ScriptDir and %scriptfile% = filename without extension.\n;  %fileversion% is the information from the #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion directive\n;   %scitedir% will be replaced by the SciTE program directory\n;   %autoitdir% will be replaced by the AutoIt3 program directory\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Before=                     ;process to run before compilation - you can have multiple records that will be processed in sequence\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=                      ;process to run After compilation - you can have multiple records that will be processed in sequence\n#EndRegion\n
a3w2=#Region - AutoIt3Wrapper Directives\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Version=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Debug_Mode=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_OutFile=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_OutFile_Type=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Compression=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Change2CUI=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Comment=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_FileVersion_AutoIncrement=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Language=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalCopyright=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_res_requestedExecutionLevel=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_SaveSource=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Icon_Add=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Icon_Add=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Tidy=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Tidy_Stop_OnError=\n#Tidy_Parameters=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=\n#Au3Stripper_parameters=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_AU3Check=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Parameters=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Stop_OnWarning=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_PlugIn_Funcs=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Versioning==\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Versioning_Parameters=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Before=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=\n#EndRegion\n
options=#Region - Options|\n;~ Opt('CaretCoordMode', 0)\t\t\t\t; 1 = Absolute screen coordinates, 0 = Relative coords to the active window.\n;~ Opt('ExpandEnvStrings', 1)\t\t\t; 0 = Don't expand, 1 = Do expand (Use %dos% variables in strings).\n;~ Opt('ExpandVarStrings', 1)\t\t\t; 0 = Don't expand, 1 = Do expand (Use $autoit$ variables in strings).\n;~ Opt('FtpBinaryMode', 0)\t\t\t\t; 1 = Binary transfer, 0 = ASCII transfer.\n;~ Opt('GUICloseOnESC', 0)\t\t\t\t; 1 = Send the $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE message when ESC is pressed (default).\n; \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  0 = Don't send the $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE message when ESC is pressed.\n;~ Opt('GUICoordMode', 2)\t\t\t\t; 1 = Absolute coordinates still relative to the dialog box.\n; \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  0 = Relative position to the start of the last control (Upper left corner).\n; \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  2 = Cell positionining relative to current cell.\n;~ Opt('GUIDataSeparatorChar', '')\t\t; ''  Define the character which delimits subitems in GUICtrlSetData. The default character is '|'.\n;~ Opt('GUIEventOptions', 1)\t\t\t; 0 = Windows behavior on click on Minimize, Restore and Maximize.\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  1 = Suppress windows behavior on minimize, restore or Maximize. Just send notification.\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  2 = GUICtrlRead of a tab control return ControlID instead of index of the Tab.\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  3 = Combined mode of 1 & 2.\n;~ Opt('GUIOnEventMode', 1)\t\t\t\t; 0 = Disable, 1 = Enable.\n;~ Opt('GUIResizeMode', 1)\t\t\t\t; 0 = No resizing, <1024 = Anytype of resizing (Reference: GuiCtrlSetResizing).\n;~ Opt('MouseClickDelay', 10)\t\t\t; ? = 10 milliseconds by default.\n;~ Opt('MouseClickDownDelay', 10)\t\t; ? = 10 milliseconds by default.\n;~ Opt('MouseClickDragDelay', 250)\t\t; ? = 250 milliseconds by default.\n;~ Opt('MouseCoordMode', 0)\t\t\t\t; 1 = Absolute, 0 = Relative to active window, 2 = Relative to client area.\n;~ Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1)\t\t\t; 0 = No, 1 = Require pre-declare.\n;~ Opt('OnExitFunc', '')\t\t\t\t; ''  Sets the name of the function called when AutoIt exits (Default is OnAutoItExit).\n;~ Opt('PixelCoordMode', 0)\t\t\t\t; 1 = Absolute, 0 = relative, 2 = Relative coords to the client area.\n;~ Opt('SendAttachMode', 1)\t\t\t\t; 0 = Don't attach, 1 = Attach.\n;~ Opt('SendCapslockMode', 0)\t\t\t; 1 = Store and restore, 0 = Don't store / restore.\n;~ Opt('SendKeyDelay', 5)\t\t\t\t; ? = 5 milliseconds by default.\n;~ Opt('SendKeyDownDelay', 1)\t\t\t; ? = 1 millisecond by default.\n;~ Opt('TCPTimeout', 100)\t\t\t\t; ? = 100 milliseconds by default.\n;~ Opt('TrayAutoPause', 0)\t\t\t\t; 1 = AutoPausing is On, 0 = AutoPausing is Off.\n;~ Opt('TrayIconDebug', 1)\t\t\t\t; 0 = No info, 1 = Debug line info.\n;~ Opt('TrayIconHide', 1)\t\t\t\t; 0 = Show, 1 = Hide.\n;~ Opt('TrayMenuMode', 1)\t\t\t\t; 0 = Default menu items (Script Paused / Exit) are appended to the user created menu,\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tuser created checked items will automatically unchecked, if you double click the tray\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\ticon then the controlid is returned which has the "Default"-style.\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  1 = No default menu.\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  2 = User created checked items will not automatically unchecked if you click it.\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  4 = Don't return the menuitemID which has the "default"-style in\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tthe main contextmenu if you double click the tray icon.\n;~ Opt('TrayOnEventMode', 1)\t\t\t; 0 = disable, 1 = enable.\n;~ Opt('WinDetectHiddenText', 1)\t\t; 0 = Don't detect, 1=Do detect.\n;~ Opt('WinSearchChildren', 1)\t\t\t; 0 = No, 1 = Search children also.\n;~ Opt('WinTextMatchMode', 4)\t\t\t; 1 = Complete / Slow mode, 2 = Quick mode.\n;~ Opt('WinTitleMatchMode', 4)\t\t\t; 1 = Start, 2 = SubString, 3 = Exact, 4 = Advanced, -1 to -4 = Case Insensitive.\n;~ Opt('WinWaitDelay', 250)\t\t\t\t; ? = 250 milliseconds by default.\n#EndRegion\n

# Command Line features
cmdline=$CMDLINE[|]
cmdlineselect=#Region - CmdlineSelect\nIf $CMDLINE[0] Then\n\tFor $i = 1 To $CMDLINE[0]\n\t\tSelect\n\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/?'\n\t\t\t\tMsgBox(0x40000, @ScriptName & ' Help', _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t'Switches are:' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/extract' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & 'Extract files to current directory' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x|' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '')\n\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/extract'\n\t\t\t\tFileInstall('x', @ScriptDir & '\')\n\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\tCase Else\n\t\t\t\tMsgBox(0x40000, 'Incorrect switch used', _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t'Command used:' & @CRLF & $CMDLINERAW & @CRLF & _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t@CRLF & 'Use /? for the switches available.')\n\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\tEndSelect\n\tNext\nEndIf\n#EndRegion\n
cmdlineselect2=#Region - CmdlineSelect + Properties\nIf $CMDLINE[0] Then\n\tFor $i = 1 To $CMDLINE[0]\n\t\tIf StringLeft($CMDLINE[$i], 1) = '/' Then\n\t\t\tSelect\n\t\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/?'\n\t\t\t\t\tMsgBox(0x40000, @ScriptName & ' Help', _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t'Switches are:' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/extract' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & 'Extract files to current directory' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x|' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '')\n\t\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/extract'\n\t\t\t\t\tFileInstall('x', @ScriptDir & '\')\n\t\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase Else\n\t\t\t\t\t_CmdlineMsgBox()\n\t\t\tEndSelect\n\t\tElse\n\t\t\tConst $PROPERTY = StringSplit($CMDLINE[$i], '=')\n\t\t\tIf Not @error Then\n\t\t\t\tSelect\n\t\t\t\t\tCase $PROPERTY[1] = 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase $PROPERTY[1] = 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase $PROPERTY[1] = 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase $PROPERTY[1] = 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase $PROPERTY[1] = 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase Else\n\t\t\t\t\t\t_CmdlineMsgBox()\n\t\t\t\tEndSelect\n\t\t\tElse\n\t\t\t\t_CmdlineMsgBox()\n\t\t\tEndIf\n\t\tEndIf\n\tNext\nEndIf\nFunc _CmdlineMsgBox()\n\tMsgBox(0x40000, 'Incorrect switch used', _\n\t\t\t'Command used:' & @CRLF & $CMDLINERAW & @CRLF & _\n\t\t\t@CRLF & 'Use /? for the switches available.')\n\tExit\nEndFunc\n#EndRegion\n
cmdlineswitch=#Region - CmdlineSwitch\nIf $CMDLINE[0] Then\n\tFor $i = 1 To $CMDLINE[0]\n\t\tSwitch $CMDLINE[$i]\n\t\t\tCase '/?'\n\t\t\t\tMsgBox(0x40000, @ScriptName & ' Help', _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t'Switches are:' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/extract' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & 'Extract files to current directory' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x|' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '')\n\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\tCase '/extract'\n\t\t\t\tFileInstall('?', @ScriptDir & '\')\n\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\tCase Else\n\t\t\t\tMsgBox(0x40000, 'Incorrect switch used', _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t'Command used:' & @CRLF & $CMDLINERAW & @CRLF & _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t@CRLF & 'Use /? for the switches available.')\n\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\tEndSwitch\n\tNext\nEndIf\n#EndRegion
cmdlineswitch2=#Region - CmdlineSwitch + Properties\nIf $CMDLINE[0] Then\n\tFor $i = 1 To $CMDLINE[0]\n\t\tIf StringLeft($CMDLINE[$i], 1) = '/' Then\n\t\t\tSwitch $CMDLINE[$i]\n\t\t\t\tCase '/?'\n\t\t\t\t\tMsgBox(0x40000, @ScriptName & ' Help', _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t'Switches are:' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/extract' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & 'Extract files to current directory' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x|' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '')\n\t\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\t\tCase '/extract'\n\t\t\t\t\tFileInstall('x', @ScriptDir & '\')\n\t\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase Else\n\t\t\t\t\t_CmdlineMsgBox()\n\t\t\tEndSwitch\n\t\tElse\n\t\t\tConst $PROPERTY = StringSplit($CMDLINE[$i], '=')\n\t\t\tIf Not @error Then\n\t\t\t\tSwitch $PROPERTY[1]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase Else\n\t\t\t\t\t\t_CmdlineMsgBox()\n\t\t\t\tEndSwitch\n\t\t\tElse\n\t\t\t\t_CmdlineMsgBox()\n\t\t\tEndIf\n\t\tEndIf\n\tNext\nEndIf\nFunc _CmdlineMsgBox()\n\tMsgBox(0x40000, 'Incorrect switch used', _\n\t\t\t'Command used:' & @CRLF & $CMDLINERAW & @CRLF & _\n\t\t\t@CRLF & 'Use /? for the switches available.')\n\tExit\nEndFunc\n#EndRegion\n

# Script switches
aes=/AutoIt3ExecuteScript |
ael=/AutoIt3ExecuteLine |
raes=Run('"' & @AutoItExe & '" /AutoIt3ExecuteScript "' & | & '"')
rwaes=RunWait('"' & @AutoItExe & '" /AutoIt3ExecuteScript "' & | & '"')
rael=Run('"' & @AutoItExe & '" /AutoIt3ExecuteLine "' & | & '"')
rwael=RunWait('"' & @AutoItExe & '" /AutoIt3ExecuteLine "' & | & '"')

+>14:37:16 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:0
+>14:37:16 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.
>Exit code: 0    Time: 0.4969

• Developers

Ok ...  I see you are running a pretty old version ...  but it should still work. Did you change the SciTEUSer.properties and are these lines missing as it is clear that the au3.keywords.user.abbreviations.properties isn't imported from that output?

# Add the below lines to your SciTEUser.properties when you want to add User Abbreviations and UDFS
import au3.keywords.user.abbreviations
import au3.UserUdfs

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.