need help with very simple script, coming from AHK

Go to solution Solved by Zedna,

Hello everyone,

I am new as of today to this program as I have lots of pain in my right hand (mouse hand) and need to click with my keyboard (left hand). I was using AHK before but it stopped working and I tried everything to fix it but nothing helped. All I want to do is use my number 2 on keyboard to be able to click and drag, number 3 for middle mouse button, number 4 for left click and number 5 for right click and lastly bottom thumb button on mouse for f5, that's it. I am really hoping someone can type out a script for me I'm assuming this is more simple than other scripts, and I put below what it looked like on my AHK file in case that helps at all.  Thanks so much.

AHK example:

3::MButton
Shift & 4::click
Shift & 2::click
4::click
2::
    Send {LButton down}
    return

2 up::
    Send {LButton up}
    return
5::rbutton
F6::Suspend
XButton1::F5
return

Hello everyone,

I am new as of today to this program as I have lots of pain in my right hand (mouse hand) and need to click with my keyboard (left hand). I was using AHK before but it stopped working and I tried everything to fix it but nothing helped. All I want to do is use my number 2 on keyboard to be able to click and drag, number 3 for middle mouse button, number 4 for left click and number 5 for right click and lastly bottom thumb button on mouse for f5, that's it. I am really hoping someone can type out a script for me I'm assuming this is more simple than other scripts, and I put below what it looked like on my AHK file in case that helps at all.  Thanks so much.

AHK example:

Send {LButton down}
    return

Send {LButton up}
    return
return

Hello everyone,

I am new to this program and it's all a new language to me and I really need to get this script to work as I have lots of pain in my right hand (mouse hand) and need to click with my keyboard (left hand). I was using AHK before but it stopped working and I tried everything to fix it but nothing helped. All I want to do is use my number 2 on keyboard to be able to click and drag, number 3 for middle mouse button, number 4 for left click and number 5 for right click and lastly bottom thumb button on mouse for f5, that's it. I am really hoping someone can type out a script for me I'm assuming this is more simple than other scripts, and I put below what it looked like on my AHK file in case that helps at all.  Thanks so much.

AHK example:

Send {LButton down}
    return

Send {LButton up}
    return
return

@Jos has already asked you :

Any reason you feel the need to crosspost your question multiple times?

Now you ask the identical question for the third time. Ignoring the request by a moderator will definitely not improve the chances of a response.

Musashi-C64.png

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

• Developers
On 11/11/2022 at 7:32 PM, Jos said:

Any reason you feel the need to crosspost your question multiple times?

Which part of my post was unclear to you?
Make another thread on the same topic and you will face consequences!

*** The thread merged again ***

... and start showing some effort yourself first and stop begging for code! This is not a forum that barfs code for you when begged for.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

@Jos being rude to first time visitors to your forum isn't very welcoming. And for the record, I did try to make the script myself, and like I already stated, it's another language for me. I didn't realize what I was requesting was that difficult/offensive to you. Have a nice day.

• Developers
4 minutes ago, natejones said:

being rude to first time visitors to your forum isn't very welcoming.

Guess you are the one being rude here by simply ignoring requests made by the Mod team, so get of your high horse and show in stead of this begging bs.
... and when you don't like it then please simply stay away as people that behave like yourself won't be missed. ;) 

*click* as this thread is done and don't open a 4th one with the same question, as that will be removed without any warning.

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Jos locked this topic
  • Moderators

@natejones I really don't get what you were thinking with this thread. I told you via email that no one was going to spoon-feed it to you; that if you don't show any effort you wouldn't get any help. I don't believe I slipped into Greek in my explanation, and yet you decided to go and do exactly what I said would get you nowhere:huh2:

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!