Simple automate install Program / newbie

Mozimes

Go to solution Solved by Jos,

Hello together,

i feel a little bit stupid, that i can't install simple a program.

example program - crystaldiskinfo8_17_12.exe

Here my first try

Run ("crystaldiskinfo8_17_12")
WinWait("Setup - CrystalDiskInfo 8.17.12")
ControlCommand("Setup - CrystalDiskInfo 8.17.12","","[CLASS:TNewRadioButton; INSTANCE:1]","Check")

but nothing happen. The radiobutton will not selected or clicked. please can somebody explain me what i make wrong?

The CLASS i catched with the "AutoIt v3 Window Info"

grafik.png.7c9db9f1c73d01cec7061b2d892b50fb.png

I also try the command "ControlClick"

thx

11 minutes ago, Mozimes said:

i feel a little bit stupid, that i can't install simple a program. example program - crystaldiskinfo8_17_12.exe

Most Setups have a Silent or Unattended option. Take a look at : crystaldiskinfo-silent

Musashi-C64.png

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Hello,

thanks for quick request. But if i like to install without the internal cristaldisk-silent functions, how i can make this. crystaldisk was only a example. Maybe other programs i like to install doesn't have silent functions, what i do than?

i try general to install a application or have you a link to a good tutorial or something else? everything i found is about programming with autoit

• Developers
  • Solution

For starters: ensure you run the Script elevated with #RequireAdmin so the Script runs at the same level as the installer. 

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

@Jos

thanks. that was my solution.

i am confused because i also try start "SciTE Script Editor" and "Run Script (x64) as admin. i mean that have nothing happen. but when i try now the radiobutton change. (without #RequireAdmin inside the script.