AutoIT and CSV File

Ok, so I need to automate a task and I was planning on using Auto IT. 

I have the task portion built, I am running/exporting a Crystal Report file. My issue I am scratching my head on is I need to run the same report over and over and the report parameters will be stored in the CSV file. I need to parse the CSV file grab each set of variables run my function I already built and loop through the CSV file for each line of variables. 

I have tried a few things I found online to prace the CSV file but nothing seems to work. What would be the easiest way to parse the file, and read each "set" of CSV items and pass that long. but also be able to loop through until the file is complete. 

Did you have a look at this section in the AutoIt wiki? There you'll find at least 3 UDFs to read/write CSV files.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Looked at the read CSV post.. grabbed the CSV file and updated it with my data set.. while it sort of reads the file.. however it dumps the values into one column so it doesn't seem to be parsing it correctly even though looking at the file I can see that it is in face using a , as a eliminator and the script file has that as the default. It's also from a post that is 13 years old so things may have changed. 

Can you please post the script you run and the CSV file you try to process?
So we can play a bit :)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

My suggestion would be to read the file with _FileReadToArray: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/libfunctions/_FileReadToArray.htm

This has some basic support for CSVs, so as long as there's nothing non-standard in the file, it should do a fine job:

#include <File.au3>
#include <FileConstants.au3>
#include <Array.au3>

Local $aFileRead
_FileReadToArray('test.csv', $aFileRead, $FRTA_NOCOUNT, ',')

_ArrayDisplay($aFileRead)

And the test.csv file:

asdf,qwer,zxcv
meow,woof,oink
hello,hey,hi

We ought not to misbehave, but we should look as though we could.