silent installation silently - (Moved)

• Developers

What did you try on your search through our forums on this topic, as there are ample example to be found?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

If this forum is a company and you pay to be served with unreasonable requests that is also very normal.
But that's not how this forum works, is it?  @eskebey123

Anyway, I can still make a few suggestions: You can learn about the installation commands of those programs to see if they support silent installation or not.

Otherwise you can automate operations with MouseClick  and ControlClick functions.

Good luck with your studies!

Regards,

• Developers
11 minutes ago, eskebey123 said:

how to find out silent installation can't find parameters

10 minutes ago, eskebey123 said:

9 minutes ago, eskebey123 said:

I want to add driver silent installation chipset setup and nvidia

This is a forum, not a chat environment, so please think a little before posting so many posts within a minute! ;) (Soon you will be able to edit them)

So check the source where you go the installer from and check there whether the installer has a Silent option! (Usually /s or /S as parameter when running the installer)

Now start doing your research and slow down on the posting!

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers
Just now, eskebey123 said:

I want chrome,winrar,zoom,adobe ,vlc,office 2010 x64 bit setupchipset,and nvidia setup files and parameter how do I write the content

And I want you to stop posting what you want and start doing some research yourself. 
I am fine doing the work for you as long as you pay me $200 per hour...   your choice! 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Which is fine, so that means you have this option left

3 minutes ago, Jos said:

And I want you to stop posting what you want and start doing some research yourself. 

Good luck and return ONLY when you have an AutoIt3 question!

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

For the last time: Show some AutoIt3 code you have issues with. Next answer that contains a "You do the coding question for me" will earn you a period on the naughtyspot.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Since you still fail to comply my pretty simple request, this topic will be locked.
Take the time to search for the answer in the Helpfile and this forum and ONLY come back when you AutoIt3 script has an issue!
Do not create another one with the same line of questioning!

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Jos locked this topic