Learn Autoit Syntax together with Video Presentation @JayzCh

senatin

In this Thread, I'll be posting all my Autoit Syntax Guide/Tutorial with a visual Presentation. 
Please feel free to ask, comment, tip, and correct me. Anything is for beginners to learn as we walk through the path toward expertise.

I also Promote my Channel hope you could subscribe, that would be a really big help for me.
Hope These Videos are helpful in any way.

Ps
I'll be providing an autoit script soon with each video tutorial about the virtual animation

Autoit Virtual Animation Tutorial

Virtual Animation Guide Part 2

Starting Up Virtual Animation Part 1

Syntax Helper

Latest While Reference

Function Reference

UBound Reference

Redim, Static, Array and Enum

Variable Declaration(Global, Local, Dim, Constant)

Edited by senatin
for better presentation

Hi @senatin,

what I like about your videos: You spent much time to present the topic(s) in a quite interesting way which is good 👍 .

On the other hand, it's sometimes a bit too much background images, animation and noices in my opinion. You try to bind the follower/the video consumer, I understand, but the most important thing, the code concepts is partially lost.

💡 My personal suggestion is to reduce the animation part just a bit, increase the code explanation a bit more and slow down the english voice also a bit. Because as non-native speaker, it's quite fast on several positions in the video(s).

Thanks and keep going on the video tutorial series 👍 .

Best regards
Sven

Stay innovative!

Spoiler

🌍 Au3Forums

🎲 AutoIt (en) Cheat Sheet

📊 AutoIt limits/defaults

💎 Code Katas: [...] (comming soon)

🎭 Collection of GitHub users with AutoIt projects

🐞 False-Positives

🔮 Me on GitHub

💬 Opinion about new forum sub category

📑 UDF wiki list

✂ VSCode-AutoItSnippets

📑 WebDriver FAQs

👨‍🏫 WebDriver Tutorial (coming soon)

10 minutes ago, SOLVE-SMART said:

Hi @senatin,

what I like about your videos: You spent much time to present the topic(s) in a quite interesting way which is good 👍 .

On the other hand, it's sometimes a bit too much background images, animation and noices in my opinion. You try to bind the follower/the video consumer, I understand, but the most important thing, the code concepts is partially lost.

💡 My personal suggestion is to reduce the animation part just a bit, increase the code explanation a bit more and slow down the english voice also a bit. Because as non-native speaker, it's quite fast on several positions in the video(s).

Thanks and keep going on the video tutorial series 👍 .

Best regards
Sven

Thank you for the feedback. 

You're welcome @senatin. Of course this is only my opinion and my personal assessment on your videos, but I believe this could impress your audience even more 🤞 .

Best regards
Sven

Stay innovative!

Spoiler

🌍 Au3Forums

📊 AutoIt limits/defaults

🐞 False-Positives

🔮 Me on GitHub

📑 UDF wiki list

✂ VSCode-AutoItSnippets

📑 WebDriver FAQs

Isnt it just AI created, all the graphics / images added by AI from what you write, and the voice and way of speaking i've heard thousands of times on youtube, pretty sure it's not you talking ;).

Some guy's script + some other guy's script = my script!

16 minutes ago, Werty said:

Isnt it just AI created, all the graphics / images added by AI from what you write [...]

I think so too @Werty. But there should be a way to decrease or increase the AI graphics occurences etc., am I right?

16 minutes ago, Werty said:

[...] the voice and way of speaking i've heard thousands of times on youtube, pretty sure it's not you talking ;).

Definitely, it's an open computer voice which can be slowed down or fasted up.

Best regards
Sven

Edited by SOLVE-SMART

Stay innovative!

Spoiler

🌍 Au3Forums

📊 AutoIt limits/defaults

🐞 False-Positives

🔮 Me on GitHub

📑 UDF wiki list

✂ VSCode-AutoItSnippets

📑 WebDriver FAQs

I don’t understand watching videos to learn programming. It’s not conducive to learning. Learning is done by repetition.

You must write the code yourself and figure things out in the debugger in order to learn.

Watching someone talk about it does absolutely no good. At least with documentation you can copy and paste code to test.

my recommendation is read the documentation first, such as the help file and start working through examples.

if this were an effective method, it would be used for everything. A lecture in chemistry isn’t going to teach you how to do the problems, or even understand the material as example. The student needs to actually do the work. So I’m not sure what the whole point of the video is. It seems like more of entertainment.

and as mentioned above, the eye candy is too much and the constant music is irritating. If you’re looking for great success on YouTube, you might want to pick a different subject.

Edited by Earthshine

My resources are limited. You must ask the right questions

3 hours ago, Earthshine said:

I don’t understand watching videos to learn programming. It’s not conducive to learning. Learning is done by repetition.

You must write the code yourself and figure things out in the debugger in order to learn.

Watching someone talk about it does absolutely no good. At least with documentation you can copy and paste code to test.

my recommendation is read the documentation first, such as the help file and start working through examples.

if this were an effective method, it would be used for everything. A lecture in chemistry isn’t going to teach you how to do the problems, or even understand the material as example. The student needs to actually do the work. So I’m not sure what the whole point of the video is. It seems like more of entertainment.

and as mentioned above, the eye candy is too much and the constant music is irritating. If you’re looking for great success on YouTube, you might want to pick a different subject.

Thank you for the feedback.
Yes, It's True, Learning from watching than doing it actually is way different. But I too believe people are unique on their own by the means that someone learns better watching than reading or visualization etc.
But most importantly, storing these videos provides me with a memory of my thoughts, my ideas, or better the way I learned and understand the subject. As I know myself, I have this kind of Alzheimer's thing but in a different way, I at some point forgot certain events or topics I previously Understood but then recall in passing days.
Also during the Creation of my videos, I bumped in sort of new popup questions that lead me to search and learn them to complete my video. For example @NumParams, and Enums, I learn these 2 while making these videos, I know I already bump into these keywords before but I took them for granted, creating scripts as a beginner you have these ideas of assembling, compressing, and disassembling scripts to make it work instead of reading, comprehending another syntax which eventually acts as same to that particular script.
Furthermore, I am hoping, somehow my videos can contribute in any way, to others.
And lastly, I have lots of Ideas Yet am Too slow to make them, I know I have so tight schedule and Have to make them that in total could make sense for someone easy to learn.
I'm also taking a lot of consideration for my channel to grow based on other video guides. 
PS
My video especially the last one has more of these Special Effects Because of my new Video Creation, I'm so overwhelmed by the resources it provides that I almost Attempted to Share it in my videos.

Edited by senatin

15 hours ago, Werty said:

Isnt it just AI created, all the graphics / images added by AI from what you write, and the voice and way of speaking i've heard thousands of times on youtube, pretty sure it's not you talking ;).

Thank you for your Feedback, so appreciated.
Yes and No, For the voice it's AI, I already got this feedback And I tried to put my voice but, It's rather the AI voice than mine. for the Graphics It's all done by me, in the sense that I use a video editor which has A lot of Title effects, graphic effects, transitions, and stickers, You can choose any of them to work as how you like it and time depends on how difficult you intend to make it looks like.
For the writing, I Manually Write everything from scratch mostly in my own language, and Attempt to translate it into English (MY ENGLISH IS SO BAD, SPELLING IS A NIGHTMARE, AND GRAMMAR NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND ME), But hey, Grammarly is software that comes in handy, correct my spelling and my grammar well it kind of sort fix it.

Edited by senatin

14 hours ago, SOLVE-SMART said:

I think so too @Werty. But there should be a way to decrease or increase the AI graphics occurences etc., am I right?

Definitely, it's an open computer voice which can be slowed down or fasted up.

Best regards
Sven

Thank you for the time spend in making feedback.
Yes, everything can be lower or overdue due to the flexibility of my software use. I'm trying my best to make it worthwhile not just by myself but from others' perspectives too. I know everyone has different tastes and mine, well it's kind of way different than most people. But Still, I try to make it as much presentable and entertaining as possible. 
And please stay tuned for upcoming videos. This is the only syntax that is part of and essential to my main target. Actually, it was so unexpected that creating such a video took me a long which lead my purpose on hold.

Here’s an idea for you, make some videos about how to use the help file. That right there would probably be the most useful video you could make.

demonstrate how to look things up and how to take the examples click the button run them in the SCITE editor, etc. etc.

Every day people come here asking questions, and they haven’t even looked once at the help file. Getting people to use the help file would do most good in teaching them this language than anything else you could do

Edited by Earthshine

My resources are limited. You must ask the right questions

8 hours ago, Earthshine said:

Here’s an idea for you, make some videos about how to use the help file. That right there would probably be the most useful video you could make.

demonstrate how to look things up and how to take the examples click the button run them in the SCITE editor, etc. etc.

Every day people come here asking questions, and they haven’t even looked once at the help file. Getting people to use the help file would do most good in teaching them this language than anything else you could do

Thank you for the advice.
I took a lot of time creating my First Virtual animation guide its kinda not much to see there, but hope I can make it better the consecutive tutorial.