mp3 file pitch and speed

i have a script that is supposed to edit the pitch and speed and save as a mp3 like the input mp3

it gives no result, nothing saves the input file

#include <File.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
#include <Constants.au3>

; Set the path to the FFmpeg executable
Global $ffmpegPath = "C:\Users\user\Downloads\ffmpeg-master-latest-win64-gpl\ffmpeg-master-latest-win64-gpl\bin\ffmpeg.exe"

; Set the path to the folder containing the audio files
Global $audioFolder = "C:\Users\user\Downloads\mp3\mp3"

; Set the desired pitch and speed adjustments
Global $pitchAdjustment = 0.72 ; Increase pitch by 50%
Global $speedAdjustment = 0.83 ; Decrease speed by 50%

; Recursively search for all MP3 files in the specified folder and its subfolders
Global $mp3Files = _FileListToArrayRec($audioFolder, "*.mp3", $FLTAR_FILES, $FLTAR_RECUR, $FLTAR_NOSORT)

; Loop through each MP3 file and apply the pitch and speed adjustments using FFmpeg
For $i = 1 To $mp3Files[0]
    ; Get the full path to the current MP3 file
    Local $mp3File = $mp3Files[$i]

; Get the path to the folder containing the current MP3 file
    Local $mp3Folder = StringLeft($mp3File, StringInStr($mp3File, "\", 0, -1))

; Get the base filename (without extension) of the current MP3 file
    Local $mp3BaseName = StringRegExpReplace($mp3File, "(.*\\)(.*)(\.mp3)", "$2")

; Construct the command-line arguments for FFmpeg
    Local $ffmpegArgs = "-i """ & $mp3File & """ -filter:a ""atempo=" & $speedAdjustment & ",asetrate=44100*" & $pitchAdjustment & """ -vn -c:a libmp3lame -q:a 2 """ & $mp3Folder & $mp3BaseName & ".mp3"""

; Call FFmpeg to process the current MP3 file
    RunWait('"' & $ffmpegPath & '" ' & $ffmpegArgs, "", @SW_HIDE)
Next

how to fix it

mp3.rar

Yep, ran your code and it processed just fine. It created a separate file however, not overwriting the original. You have no logging, likely you have something wrong, like no files in the folder you set, or wrong ffmpeg directory. I would suggest that you add some form of logging to each line and figure out where it all goes wrong. Also set your RunWait to @SW_SHOW and make sure that it's actually running. It processes pretty quick and closes pretty fast, so you may want to look into logging the output of ffmpeg with StdoutRead: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/functions/StdoutRead.htm

Additionally, your regex doesn't appear to work here: 

Local $mp3BaseName = StringRegExpReplace($mp3File, "(.*\\)(.*)(\.mp3)", "$2")

I think maybe you want: (.*\\)?(.*)(\.mp3)

Because it doesn't work, it saves the output as 318.mp3.mp3 as you can see in @argumentum's command line. Although I would recommend probably checking out _PathSplit instead: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/libfunctions/_PathSplit.htm This is likely a safer option than RegEx if you're not super familiar with it. This can also help with $mp3Folder

We ought not to misbehave, but we should look as though we could.