Path of ini file

Carousel

Hello,

I'm a newbbie on this Forum and I don't speak good English, thanks for your comprehension.

I've create a small programm with an au3 extention and a ini file for parameters.. And now I must give my programm to another people.

My question is :

How do for the programm return me the complet path of the au3 file ?? While the problem is when another people don't place files in the same orders that me, it wouldn't work.

Do you know what I would say ?

Thanks

Hello,

I'm a newbbie on this Forum and I don't speak good English, thanks for your comprehension.

I've create a small programm with an au3 extention and a ini file for parameters.. And now I must give my programm to another people.

My question is :

How do for the programm return me the complet path of the au3 file ?? While the problem is when another people don't place files in the same orders that me, it wouldn't work.

Do you know what I would say ?

Thanks

Is this what you are looking for?

MsgBox(1,"Workingdir",@WorkingDir)

My prog is for delete database, and I must choose the date with a small calendar when I would delete it. It isn't a very big programm..

But I've a another question :

How do to create a ini file when I configure the programm.

For exemple, I start the programm, go in parameters, make my configuration, and then I would that I accept my configuration, It create automaticly a *.ini file.

Do you see ??