MD5 Hash Plug-in SHA-1

JSThePatriot

here is my contribution to fix the crash with the first source you delivered. it has been compiled with VC6 as I am not an expert in dll building it has a bigger size. :lmao:

It works. I hope JSThePatriot will update as soon. Thanx to both of you.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It works. I hope JSThePatriot will update as soon. Thanx to both of you.

It is in the list of stuff to finish tomorrow. I am finishing up the setup of this laptop.

I hope everyone finds this useful.

Also how many people are interested in me adding SHA-1 to it?

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

Having trouble...

The reason I orginally changed the i_Hash from int to char* is because I get an error message everytime I try and use the GetInt32() function. Jon told me something that should fix it, but never really worked out. For some reason his example works, but I dont think his example (SDK example that is) uses that function.

Please keep in mind I dont have VC++. I am using Bloodshed's Dev-C++.

Error Message:

dllHash.cpp: In function `int FileHash(int, const AU3_PLUGIN_VAR*, AU3_PLUGIN_VAR**, int*, int*)':

dllHash.cpp:137: error: invalid conversion from `const AU3_PLUGIN_VAR*' to `AU3_PLUGIN_VAR*'

dllHash.cpp:137: error: initializing argument 1 of `int AU3_GetInt32(AU3_PLUGIN_VAR*)'

dllHash.cpp: In function `int StringHash(int, const AU3_PLUGIN_VAR*, AU3_PLUGIN_VAR**, int*, int*)':

dllHash.cpp:197: error: invalid conversion from `const AU3_PLUGIN_VAR*' to `AU3_PLUGIN_VAR*'

dllHash.cpp:197: error: initializing argument 1 of `int AU3_GetInt32(AU3_PLUGIN_VAR*)'

make.exe: *** [dllHash.o]Error 1

I really dont understand why this wouldnt work on Dev-C++, but would work on VC++. Does VC++ do that conversion automatically?

Thanks for everything,

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

Having trouble...

The reason I orginally changed the i_Hash from int to char* is because I get an error message everytime I try and use the GetInt32() function. Jon told me something that should fix it, but never really worked out. For some reason his example works, but I dont think his example (SDK example that is) uses that function.

Please keep in mind I dont have VC++. I am using Bloodshed's Dev-C++.

Error Message:

I really dont understand why this wouldnt work on Dev-C++, but would work on VC++. Does VC++ do that conversion automatically?

Thanks for everything,

JS

I don't understand the problem. I have compiled jpm's version with Dev-C++ and CodeBlocks, both C compilers using GCC. No problems at all, the dll compiled with no errors at all and works just fine. The only difference is that CodeBlocks produces a dll that is 4KB smaller than Dev-C++.

Good luck, Dick

Edited by Dickb

Are we up and running with the UDF?

If you use JdeB's version. Mine still is buggy. I cant get mine to compile, and no one can tell me why. I am willing to give the entire .dev project so someone can check all the settings. I need Jon or someone to run the SDK with the GetInt32() function, and debug that. I dont know where all the conversions need to be. I tried it once, and I just took out the Integers in my program (not a bad idea) and just went from there. I really dont need the optional parameter right at the moment until I add in the SHA-1.

I just prefer to have everything working properly before I start on the next section.

JS

AutoIt Links

External Links

I don't understand the problem. I have compiled jpm's version with Dev-C++ and CodeBlocks, both C compilers using GCC. No problems at all, the dll compiled with no errors at all and works just fine. The only difference is that CodeBlocks produces a dll that is 4KB smaller than Dev-C++.

Good luck, Dick

Cool! Can you send me the .dev pack for those files you compiled? I would love to see the settings you used. It could be a problem on my part, or a missing library?

Let me know,

JS

AutoIt Links

External Links

If you use JdeB's version. Mine still is buggy. I cant get mine to compile, and no one can tell me why. I am willing to give the entire .dev project so someone can check all the settings. I need Jon or someone to run the SDK with the GetInt32() function, and debug that. I dont know where all the conversions need to be. I tried it once, and I just took out the Integers in my program (not a bad idea) and just went from there. I really dont need the optional parameter right at the moment until I add in the SHA-1.

I just prefer to have everything working properly before I start on the next section.

JS

@JS

I am happy to have a look at your version. Can you zip the project and add it or pm it to me.

Hopefully I can help you to get further with your project.

@JS

I am happy to have a look at your version. Can you zip the project and add it or pm it to me.

Hopefully I can help you to get further with your project.

I appreciate it!

Here is the attached .zip with everything you should need. Let me know if there is anything missing. I am sure there are more files than needed, but I wanted to make sure.

Thanks again,

JS

AutoIt Links

External Links

JS

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21268

[quote] Gilbertson's Law: Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.Sandro Alvares: Flaxcrack is please not noob! i can report you is stop stupid. The Post[/quote]I made this: FWD & MD5PWD()

I appreciate it!

Here is the attached .zip with everything you should need. Let me know if there is anything missing. I am sure there are more files than needed, but I wanted to make sure.

Thanks again,

JS

@JS

Your problem is that the "au3plugin.h" is in a different directory. If I put it in the same directory as the other source files (together with au3plugin.cpp) and adjust Dev-C++ to find them there, your program compiles without errors and runs fine with the test program.

dllHash.cpp tries to include the au3plugin.h file but can't find it. You can also add the path to the include statement in dllHash.cpp to look like: #include "..\Plugin_SDK\src\au3plugin.h". This will also work.

I hope this helps you, else let me know what your problems are and I will give it another try.

Dick

@JS

Your problem is that the "au3plugin.h" is in a different directory. If I put it in the same directory as the other source files (together with au3plugin.cpp) and adjust Dev-C++ to find them there, your program compiles without errors and runs fine with the test program.

dllHash.cpp tries to include the au3plugin.h file but can't find it. You can also add the path to the include statement in dllHash.cpp to look like: #include "..\Plugin_SDK\src\au3plugin.h". This will also work.

I hope this helps you, else let me know what your problems are and I will give it another try.

Dick

I have it in the same directory, and I have it in the other directory.

I took it and had it one place at a time, and that isnt working... I am still getting the same error for some reason. I dont know why I am getting a conversion error. Maybe I should redownload the plug-in sdk? Maybe they updated files since I had downloaded a while back? This is really frustrating haha. I am the only one with the problem.

JS

AutoIt Links

External Links

I have it in the same directory, and I have it in the other directory.

I took it and had it one place at a time, and that isnt working... I am still getting the same error for some reason. I dont know why I am getting a conversion error. Maybe I should redownload the plug-in sdk? Maybe they updated files since I had downloaded a while back? This is really frustrating haha. I am the only one with the problem.

JS

You are right, I took the plugin files from my system for the compile. I just did a compare with your pludin files and they are different. Try the attached .zip of your project with the newer plugin files and it should work.

Dick

dllHash.zip

Edited by Dickb

You are right, I took the plugin files from my system for the compile. I just did a compare with your pludin files and they are different. Try the attached .zip of your project with the newer plugin files and it should work.

Dick

WOOT!! Finally working... ;)

Everyone check the first post for the most recent version of the .dll. Now to move on to adding SHA-1 if anyone is interested? :lmao:

@Dickb

Thanks a ton. I appreciate the help.

Thanks everyone,

JS

AutoIt Links

External Links

NVM on it finally working!! GRR... somehow I am back to the same errors. I dont know what I am doing wrong.

Edit: I went and downloaded the plugin source again. Now I have the originals... At first it was just a linking error (I thought it wasnt anything that is why I thought it was working). So I get everything pointing in the right direction and again I am having issues with GetInt32() :lmao:

JS

Edited by JSThePatriot

AutoIt Links

External Links

thank you verry much for this plugin.

it told me so much.

now i can write my own plugins in assembly :lmao:

No problem... that is one of the biggest reasons I wanted to go ahead and write this is to figure out the structure of it all.

I am glad my plug-in was able to help!

JS

AutoIt Links

External Links

@Dickb

Can you PM the settings and everything you have setup? I cant seem to get my dll to compile still o:). I feel like I am incompetent ;):lmao:

I just want to learn what I am doing wrong. I cant believe I am the only one having this problem. That generally means it is me creating the issue.

JS

AutoIt Links

External Links

@Dickb

Can you PM the settings and everything you have setup? I cant seem to get my dll to compile still o:). I feel like I am incompetent ;):lmao:

I just want to learn what I am doing wrong. I cant believe I am the only one having this problem. That generally means it is me creating the issue.

JS

@JSThePatriot

As a test I have installed "Dev-C++ 5 beta 9 release(4.9.9.2)" on a clean W2k Installation.

This installation was done with all the default choices.

Then I downloaded the .zip file from the forum (http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21010&st=32) and compiled it.

File -> Open Project or File... -> C:\dllHash4\File-String Hash.dev

Excecute -> Rebuild All

The compiler created the f-hash.dll without errors.

And the newly created f-hash.dll.dll worked without problems with the f-shash_Example.au3.

Are you sure that you are using the latest Plugin-SDK? (Mine is from 9/9/2005 and the used plugin files are in the .zip).

Dick

@JSThePatriot

As a test I have installed "Dev-C++ 5 beta 9 release(4.9.9.2)" on a clean W2k Installation.

This installation was done with all the default choices.

Then I downloaded the .zip file from the forum (http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21010&st=32) and compiled it.

File -> Open Project or File... -> C:\dllHash4\File-String Hash.dev

Excecute -> Rebuild All

The compiler created the f-hash.dll without errors.

And the newly created f-hash.dll.dll worked without problems with the f-shash_Example.au3.

Are you sure that you are using the latest Plugin-SDK? (Mine is from 9/9/2005 and the used plugin files are in the .zip).

also have just moved around all of my source and what not.

JS

Dick

Yes... the only thing I can figure is the fact that I modified the project properties... That is the only thing different. I will have to check on that, but that is how the SDK example has it. I just copied and pasted the properties from there. Not sure what they are for. I will try and remove it.

I am rebuilding the project from scratch to see if it is something I did to that last one.

Edit: Its not use. :lmao: I cant seem to get it. Maybe I need to uninstall... and re-install Dev, and start from scratch. Maybe I am building the project wrong. :-/

JS

Edited by JSThePatriot

AutoIt Links

External Links