I want to set the SciTEWindow to dark color

Hi all, I have been configuring the editor and I have managed to change the colors and adjust the options. The only thing is that the SciTEWindow window is white. I have searched but I can't find where to change that, can anyone guide me.
I have found information that by modifying SciTEGlobal.properties we can change things, does anyone know which option it is or which property.

• Developers

Not sure which portion of the color you mean but never make changes in sciteglogal.properties!), but rather use sciteuser.properties.

Install the full installer and after that start SciTEconfig. There you'll have an option to set the theme to dark and check if that makes all changes you are looking at. The information is save in SciTEconfig.properties so you can check there what was changed.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

The part of the editor I have put in dark mode I mean where we write our code. But at the top, it is still blank and also the slider bar all this forms the window.
To put the dark mode I have given to Tools SciTe Config Editor colors and background color here I put the dark mode.

But I would like to set the top and the slider bar also in dark mode.

Does anyone know how they could be changed ? 

• Developers
1 hour ago, Dsmoeg999 said:

Does anyone know how they could be changed ? 

What about you do as I said and figure it out yourself instead of letting us guess which one you mean? ;) 

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)